Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

call the fuzz and tell them about it in a panicked tone - they'll show up and :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramulack
Oct 12, 2009
Make a post in GBS and follow sound advice given by social experts.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
so you work from home, OP?

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
wax on, wax off

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

prescient af to depict a tea partier in 1985

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I used to work in a cemetery and one of my bosses used to work in just cut off shorts, shirtless, and called every one babe.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

I used to work in a cemetery and one of my bosses used to work in just cut off shorts, shirtless, and called every one babe.

This is how I discovered Im gay

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Sounds like neurolinguistic programming. If you've noticed it that means you're probably already a Manchurian candidate.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

fyodor posted:

There was a dude at work who did this and I just said you touch people too much stop it and he did.

Idk wouldnt a pa fridge note be less aggressive?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
are u really hot OP?

• Locked thread