Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
What do you say when you see a hot guy walk past on the street?

I say "nice buns hun!"

"sweet package..." (then i bite my knuckle like im having trouble controlling myself)

"drat son!" (a classic)

"ooooooweeeee" (then i make a tsss sound and shake my hand like i burnt it)

"god bless america" (i bend my knees slightly in a sort of crouch and do a pelvic thrust in the hotties direction)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i like to literally pound the pavement

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I do that tongue-in-cheek thing where it looks like I'm sucking a dick but it's lost on most guys because meanwhile I'm actually sucking their dick

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
LET ME SEE YOUR DICK

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
'is that an ar-15 in your pants or are you just happy to see me?'

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
My eyes bug out all Tex Avery style knawmean.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
ey you wanna ejac on my face and body?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Hey I want to interact with that rear end crack that's a slant rhyme girl

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

fyodor posted:

Hey I want to interact with that rear end crack that's a slant rhyme girl

lets keep the racism in the china thread ok guy?

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I find a hole in a brick wall, tree or wooden fence and go to town like that test subject in the Clive Barker story.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Hello. :)

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

unorthodox but it just might work under the right circumstances. approved.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
People sometimes drive by compliment my hair or shoes. My rear end has been slapped before by street strangers. People walking down bourbon street have ran their fingers through my hair though which is gross

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

<wolf whistle>

Just can't beat a good wolf whistle.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Boomstick Quaid posted:

People sometimes drive by compliment my hair or shoes. My rear end has been slapped before by street strangers. People walking down bourbon street have ran their fingers through my hair though which is gross

hey sweet stuff, where you headed?

*follows you for 10 blocks whistling off key

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

I snip off a lock of their hair for future sniffing

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

this happens to me a lot and i do a roundhouse kick that stops mere centimeters from my harasser's face so taht they know i could dispatch them as easily as i swat a fly

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i constantly am harassed by gay men and non gay women alike. rear end slapped, junk fondled, licking of my ear hole, and many cat calls.

Sexual Harassment isn't a male problem, its a heart problem.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

JiveHonky posted:

hey sweet stuff, where you headed?

*follows you for 10 blocks whistling off key

When I was like sixteen a pedophile came up to me at a barbecue restaurant and asked me if I wanted to see his pinball collection lol

Another time some old dude in a Mexican restaurant called me over and asked me I find could give him a ride for $1000 whereupon after a few questions I quickly ascertained he did not just mean a ride in a car

Boomstick Quaid fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Jun 15, 2016

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
Sometimes construction workers put their fingers in my butthole, but then lunch ends and we have to go back to work.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Gay people assume since I didn't freak out the first time they touched my shoulder it's cool to go ahead and headlock make out with me or try to put their hand down my hands.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

dethkon posted:

Sometimes construction workers put their fingers in my butthole, but then lunch ends and we have to go back to work.

That's a perk of the job.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
One time I got sexually propositioned by a gay guy while shopping and it really boosted my self esteem.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Snatch Duster posted:

i constantly am harassed by gay men and non gay women alike. rear end slapped, junk fondled, licking of my ear hole, and many cat calls.

Sexual Harassment isn't a male problem, its a heart problem.

hmmm... i never thought about it like this. and i never will again.

btw what time do you get off work? lets get some almond milk sometime hunnybunz :wink:

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I love it when dudes tell me they're HIV positive and then start hitting on me. Well at least that's the best way to do it I guess

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
"Bird up". Usually goes over well hehe.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

not once in my life have I ever been cat-called, whistled at, slapped or fondled by strangers.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Nothing like a when someone HIV positive is talking really loudly at you real close getting spit in your eyes lol

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

hmmm... i never thought about it like this. and i never will again.

btw what time do you get off work? lets get some almond milk sometime hunnybunz :wink:

i'm a sexual but i can use another friend. :beerpal:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
"Yo are you from Nashville? Because you're the only ten I see" :slick:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

SciFiDownBeat posted:

not once in my life have I ever been cat-called, whistled at, slapped or fondled by strangers.

me niether :smith:

closest i ever came to such a thing is back when i used to play basketball sometimes i would get called "pretty boy" but it could have been sarcasm it was most likely sarcasm almost 100% positive it was sarcasm.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Nothing like a when someone HIV positive is talking really loudly at you real close getting spit in your eyes lol

its pretty homophobic to not sleep with someone just because they have hiv.. i bet ur racist too

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

nice thread, jiggles.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Hey handsome, bring them holes over here

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Saw the gayest guy I've ever seen at the airport today. I was like, "Holy god drat that guys gay." while I soaked that poo poo in and then he turned his head real quick and made super intense eye contact with me. Made my balls shrivel up. I feel so objectified.

Now all I can wonder is if that's what I've been doing to women all these years.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Snatch Duster posted:

i'm a sexual but i can use another friend. :beerpal:

and then the two GBS posters became friends platonically and lived happily ever after until one of them got drunk and licked the other ones earlobe which was weird and uncomfortable and they tried to pretend it didnt happen but things were never quite the same after that...

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
honey... why are you so late... and your earlobe, it's all wet!

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

its pretty homophobic to not sleep with someone just because they have hiv.. i bet ur racist too

The homosexual inquisition "how do you know you're not gay?" conversation is super fun to have three times back to back

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i stirp off my clothes and run into the nearest plate glass window and then void my bowels uncontrolably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

nice thread, jiggles.

im dieting as hard as i can give me a break here

• Locked thread