Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kalel
Jun 19, 2012

JiveHonky posted:

me niether :smith:

closest i ever came to such a thing is back when i used to play basketball sometimes i would get called "pretty boy" but it could have been sarcasm it was most likely sarcasm almost 100% positive it was sarcasm.

it's okay, I think you're pretty unironically :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Dave_Indeed posted:

Saw the gayest guy I've ever seen at the airport today. I was like, "Holy god drat that guys gay." while I soaked that poo poo in and then he turned his head real quick and made super intense eye contact with me. Made my balls shrivel up. I feel so objectified.

Now all I can wonder is if that's what I've been doing to women all these years.

Dave you couldn't make a woman's balls shrivel if you were made out of ice

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

SciFiDownBeat posted:

it's okay, I think you're pretty unironically :)

thanks buddy i am wearing my tightest mesh shirt today

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
once i was driving and whistling to myself and i looked at the oncoming traffic and a woman driving the other way thought i was whistling at her and mouthed 'gently caress YOU'

i'm like, well, on one hand, you go girl, on the other hand, jeez!

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
Hey brawny, how's it :airquote: hanging! :airquote:

is what i say in these situations

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I prefer marking people with my scent

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

dethkon posted:

Dave you couldn't make a woman's balls shrivel if you were made out of ice

I like to walk up behind people and put them in a bear hug so they can't get free, and mustily whisper into their earlobe with my wet scratchy beard, "Your tits would look fantastic sewn to the dead dog in the bottom of my freezer."

Of course I really would never harm a dog, but you get the idea.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Dave_Indeed posted:

I like to walk up behind people and put them in a bear hug so they can't get free, and mustily whisper into their earlobe with my wet scratchy beard, "Your tits would look fantastic sewn to the dead dog in the bottom of my freezer."

Of course I really would never harm a dog, but you get the idea.

What the gently caress you don't have to harm a dog to get a dead dog into your freezer you loving weirdo

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
"hey bro nice dick shaped bulge in your pants oh wait that's just the zipper pushing out my bad"

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

"hey bro nice dick shaped bulge in your pants oh wait that's just the zipper pushing out my bad"

what??? i dont even understand this one, wake me up when you get back from mars ya weirdass

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Boomstick Quaid posted:

What the gently caress you don't have to harm a dog to get a dead dog into your freezer you loving weirdo

Stop cyber bullying me.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

JiveHonky posted:

what??? i dont even understand this one, wake me up when you get back from mars ya weirdass

there are no wrong answers during a brainstorming session

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

cool and good posted:

there are no wrong answers during a brainstorming session

you are sitting on a beanbag posting on an ipad arent you

feller
Jul 5, 2006

JiveHonky posted:

you are sitting on a beanbag posting on an ipad arent you

no :(

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
I like to bite my finger coyly while blushing. But nothing's ever come of it so far.

Prison was a total downer for me. Trying to score some action in the showers: I'd drop the soap, and exclaim, "Oh diddly-dee-dear! I dropped. The. SOAP!" Then I'd nibble on my finger coyly while blushing, and wink at the nearest gangbanger. I'd never seen so many disgusted and frightened looks in my general direction in life!

Trying to score some action on laundry duty, I'd spill the soapflakes over my body and say, "Oh diddly-doo-dear! I DROPPED THE SOAP!" Then I'd turn back on and bend over the laundry cart and present my lucious buns. But still no bum fun.

What am I doing wrong?

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
I was walking down the street the other day and a car full of young men drove by. One of 'em was hanging out the window and yelled "HEY MILF!" at me. I was the only one around. I am a man with short hair and a beard. I don't get it.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Serviette posted:

I like to bite my finger coyly while blushing. But nothing's ever come of it so far.

Prison was a total downer for me. Trying to score some action in the showers: I'd drop the soap, and exclaim, "Oh diddly-dee-dear! I dropped. The. SOAP!" Then I'd nibble on my finger coyly while blushing, and wink at the nearest gangbanger. I'd never seen so many disgusted and frightened looks in my general direction in life!

Trying to score some action on laundry duty, I'd spill the soapflakes over my body and say, "Oh diddly-doo-dear! I DROPPED THE SOAP!" Then I'd turn back on and bend over the laundry cart and present my lucious buns. But still no bum fun.

What am I doing wrong?

face your naked butt towards the one you fancy and keep backing up slowly until the magic happens. you'll know when the time is right

goon luck little taco

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

poopnanners posted:

I was walking down the street the other day and a car full of young men drove by. One of 'em was hanging out the window and yelled "HEY MILF!" at me. I was the only one around. I am a man with short hair and a beard. I don't get it.

Man I'd Like to Fuck

Jesus. Read a goddamn book Wikibedia article, poopnanners!

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

JiveHonky posted:

face your naked butt towards the one you fancy and keep backing up slowly until the magic happens. you'll know when the time is right

goon luck little taco

Thanks Big Burrito!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
https://youtu.be/iZ1UdYOrR3E

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

thats how i got my junk fondled a couple times.

one time just minding my own business waiting to get into a concert and this dude comes up and is like "whats up with your zipper" and kinda pushes on it, but it was my big balls. and he was like oh and i was like yep, then i yelled rape.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

ghlbtsk posted:

I find a hole in a brick wall, tree or wooden fence and go to town like that test subject in the Clive Barker story.

How many people have you murdered out of desire to kiss and fondle their still-beating heart, also like the test subject in the Clive Barker story?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
"hey boi! let me see that penis!" and the they usually flash me, i thought this was normal

:shrug:

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I jack off

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

thats performance art not street harassment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

JiveHonky posted:

thats performance art not street harassment

Depends on the acrobatics or music involved. Otherwise it's simply interpretive dance.

• Locked thread