Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Moltke posted:

so you work from home OP

You're pathetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012

cub posted:

pour some mouthwash in there dude

As a vagina-haver I whole-heartedly endorse this option

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Bloodfart McCoy

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
If it's still under warranty you may be able to get it replaced free of charge. You'll need to contact the manufacturer to get an RMA code though.

Also, your lady's vagina insurance premium is probably going to go up.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

"tonsiloth cunnilingus" is the name of my scandinavian black metal band

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

hmmm on the one hand you just shot a ball of literal garbage bacteria into a sensitive permeable mucus membrane prone to infection

on the other hand someone like you has to be able to reproduce SOMEHOW

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
If you claim to blow halitosis chunks, I find it hard to feel sorry for your (hopefully willing) victim.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I TOO HAVE HAD THE SEX MAKING

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

hope u had comprehensive insurance!!!

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Jun 15, 2016

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

reported op to the aspca

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

MiracleWhale posted:

reported op to the aspca

Thank goodness! Somebody had to do it.

Hey, OP! Have you ever tried brushing your teeth?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Serviette posted:

If you claim to blow halitosis chunks, I find it hard to feel sorry for your (hopefully willing) victim.

I cough one up like every three months. Not enough to justify surgery.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Once every three months? Jfc

I've never even had one :grin:

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Son of Rodney posted:

as op slowly backed away from her, he mouthed the words "alahu akhbar" under his breath with a smile on his lips

alas, another innocent pussy claimed by halitosisis

the pussy farted, coughed and said 'i get no respect' in various repetitions and versions of the phrase

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
think of the bright side OP, her rancid munghole could easily have coughed a nasty infected snotclump into YOUR mouth. something to chew on

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

please film a reenactment as a teen sex ed video promoting dental dams

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

hosted by everyone's favorite anthropomorphic rectangle of latex, Dental Dan

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

MiracleWhale posted:

hosted by everyone's favorite anthropomorphic rectangle of latex, Dental Dan

i have noticed that all of your posts are lies. you have never posted anything true and sincere. you have never revealed your heart to us. why are you building a trump wall of lies? are you afraid of the mexicans of truth and real emotion crossing your fragile borders? what are you so afraid of miraclewhale?

let us in...

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

i have noticed that all of your posts are lies. you have never posted anything true and sincere. you have never revealed your heart to us. why are you building a trump wall of lies? are you afraid of the mexicans of truth and real emotion crossing your fragile borders? what are you so afraid of miraclewhale?

let us in...

I outsourced all my posting to Indonesian children years ago and all they have to go on is a printout of popular movie posters from the 80s and 90s and a pamphlet of Internet memes

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

MiracleWhale posted:

I outsourced all my posting to Indonesian children years ago and all they have to go on is a printout of popular movie posters from the 80s and 90s and a pamphlet of Internet memes

this is your time on your dime miraclewhale, take it back. get control of your posting and your life. no more hiding, no more lies

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

this is your time on your dime miraclewhale, take it back. get control of your posting and your life. no more hiding, no more lies

this reminds me of situation in american comedy film superbad hahaha <copy pastes gif of grumpycat into post>

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

MiracleWhale posted:

this reminds me of situation in american comedy film superbad hahaha <copy pastes gif of grumpycat into post>

i give up, youre incorrigible.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

i give up, youre incorrigible.

<consults 90s movie printout> that's just, like, your opinion, man

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I'm p sure the only way to actually wreck a woman's pussy is to inseminate her, get her pregnant, and then 9 months later she delivers a baby naturally.

So better luck next time OP.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Once every three months? Jfc

I've never even had one :grin:

I'm the one who feels bad for you. Nothing quite like cracking open one of those tonsil stones between your fingernails and taking a big whiff. You know you're jealous. Top tier body smell.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I'm the one who feels bad for you. Nothing quite like cracking open one of those tonsil stones between your fingernails and taking a big whiff. You know you're jealous. Top tier body smell.

:goonsay:

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

JiveHonky posted:

think of the bright side OP, her rancid munghole could easily have coughed a nasty infected snotclump into YOUR mouth. something to chew on

Fuckin' :lol:!

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

when you nut but he still suckin ('cause his tonsillith fell out [the op is ted cr uz {the btk guy}])

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
you guys ever get that thing where ya hold onto the base of your dick and it swells up REAL big and you feel awesome??

then ya let go and the blood goes down and it's all limp and lovely again :(

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

MiracleWhale posted:

this is like that Seinfeld episode where Jerry dropped his girlfriend's toothbrush in the toilet and then she brushed with it and he could never bring himself to kiss her toilet mouth again, except in this case your girlfriend has the toilet vagina and oddly enough your mouth is the toilet

oh yeah, i always thought it was a bit out of character for jerry to smash his girlfriends face off the toilet bowl like that, i found the blood and the smashed teeth all over the floor to be a little off-putting. Not sure what the writers were going for there.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

"tonsiloth cunnilingus" is the name of my scandinavian black metal band

sounds like an ancient dead troll, this works.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Jeff Sichoe posted:

you guys ever get that thing where ya hold onto the base of your dick and it swells up REAL big and you feel awesome??

My dick tucks itself inside the safety of the ballsack area much like a turtle tucks its head inside its shell, so no, I can't hold onto the base of my dick.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Jeff Sichoe posted:

Will definitely be doing this later.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Thread should be renamed 'Dik Trix'

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

your dick is too small to get back that far op

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

vyst posted:

your dick is too small to get back that far op

Whatever. Literally every chick can deepthroat me.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Whatever. Literally every chick can floss with me.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
Sorry, OP, forgive my confusion: I always thought you preferred the company of men :confused:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Serviette posted:

Sorry, OP, forgive my confusion: I always thought you preferred the company of men :confused:

I wish I was gay. Sure it can be a little awkward in high school. But then you move to the city and just get pounded every night by a different dude for the fest of your life. Sounds good to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

:phone:

Hi this is Tony from the shop, this message is for Mr McCoy?

sorry to say but your insurance claim for your girlfriends pussy getting wrecked got rejected by your insurance carrier.

i mean we can still fix her up but at this point you might want to consider selling for scrap.

ok talk to you soon.

*click*

• Locked thread