Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
because I was eating her out and I accidentally coughed up one of those smelly white halitosis chunks from the back of my throat, and it went inside of her.

I tried to pretend nothing happened, and I started fingering around for it, but I couldn't find it. She might think something is up because I didn't want to gently caress her after that. I don't want my dick sliding around with the halitosis poo poo-ball.

Is her pussy going to rot off and die now? Am I guilty of a crime? Should I make up some story about her having a smelling pussy so she buys a douche and hopefully washes the halitosis out in the process?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

bradzilla posted:

whats his name op

I wish it was a dude. You can spit as many halitosis up a butthole as you want.

What's the plural? Is it Halitosi? Halitosis'? Halitosis?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

JiveHonky posted:

fake and gay. gas OP, penis thread

You gently caress. I'll burn your pussy off with my acid spit next.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Skeleton Ape posted:

What in the gently caress is a "smelly white halitosis chunk".

Actually, I don't think I want to know the answer to this question. Godspeed, OP.

Look at the king sitting high in his castle! Ruling over his tonsil stone-free kingdom! Must be good to be you, Your Highness.

http://www.m.webmd.com/oral-health/guide/tonsil-stones-tonsilloliths-treatment-and-prevention

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Serviette posted:

If you claim to blow halitosis chunks, I find it hard to feel sorry for your (hopefully willing) victim.

I cough one up like every three months. Not enough to justify surgery.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Once every three months? Jfc

I've never even had one :grin:

I'm the one who feels bad for you. Nothing quite like cracking open one of those tonsil stones between your fingernails and taking a big whiff. You know you're jealous. Top tier body smell.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Jeff Sichoe posted:

you guys ever get that thing where ya hold onto the base of your dick and it swells up REAL big and you feel awesome??

then ya let go and the blood goes down and it's all limp and lovely again :(

Will definitely be doing this later.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

vyst posted:

your dick is too small to get back that far op

Whatever. Literally every chick can deepthroat me.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Serviette posted:

Sorry, OP, forgive my confusion: I always thought you preferred the company of men :confused:

I wish I was gay. Sure it can be a little awkward in high school. But then you move to the city and just get pounded every night by a different dude for the fest of your life. Sounds good to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Jeff Sichoe posted:

what if there were multiple dimensions only accessible via your gf's cooter?

like, putting your dick into one of those 'mirror against mirror' mindfucks.

you could communicate with your alternate self by touching the head of your dick against your alternate's dick-head. like a sort of primal tapping morse code.

Like in Interstellar, but instead of morse code "stay" it's "cum".

• Locked thread