Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
fake and gay. gas OP, penis thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
think of the bright side OP, her rancid munghole could easily have coughed a nasty infected snotclump into YOUR mouth. something to chew on

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

MiracleWhale posted:

hosted by everyone's favorite anthropomorphic rectangle of latex, Dental Dan

i have noticed that all of your posts are lies. you have never posted anything true and sincere. you have never revealed your heart to us. why are you building a trump wall of lies? are you afraid of the mexicans of truth and real emotion crossing your fragile borders? what are you so afraid of miraclewhale?

let us in...

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

MiracleWhale posted:

I outsourced all my posting to Indonesian children years ago and all they have to go on is a printout of popular movie posters from the 80s and 90s and a pamphlet of Internet memes

this is your time on your dime miraclewhale, take it back. get control of your posting and your life. no more hiding, no more lies

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

MiracleWhale posted:

this reminds me of situation in american comedy film superbad hahaha <copy pastes gif of grumpycat into post>

i give up, youre incorrigible.

• Locked thread