Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

getting that thing removed is basically a mini abortion so I would consult a mouse abortionist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

possibly hamster

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

but op if you want to save money sometimes a good scrubbing with some steel wool can do the time at a fraction of the price

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

this is like that Seinfeld episode where Jerry dropped his girlfriend's toothbrush in the toilet and then she brushed with it and he could never bring himself to kiss her toilet mouth again, except in this case your girlfriend has the toilet vagina and oddly enough your mouth is the toilet

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

reported op to the aspca

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

please film a reenactment as a teen sex ed video promoting dental dams

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

hosted by everyone's favorite anthropomorphic rectangle of latex, Dental Dan

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

i have noticed that all of your posts are lies. you have never posted anything true and sincere. you have never revealed your heart to us. why are you building a trump wall of lies? are you afraid of the mexicans of truth and real emotion crossing your fragile borders? what are you so afraid of miraclewhale?

let us in...

I outsourced all my posting to Indonesian children years ago and all they have to go on is a printout of popular movie posters from the 80s and 90s and a pamphlet of Internet memes

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

this is your time on your dime miraclewhale, take it back. get control of your posting and your life. no more hiding, no more lies

this reminds me of situation in american comedy film superbad hahaha <copy pastes gif of grumpycat into post>

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

i give up, youre incorrigible.

<consults 90s movie printout> that's just, like, your opinion, man

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I'm the one who feels bad for you. Nothing quite like cracking open one of those tonsil stones between your fingernails and taking a big whiff. You know you're jealous. Top tier body smell.

:goonsay:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Whatever. Literally every chick can floss with me.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

look into fisting and you can actually transfer objects between universes. this is actually where antimatter comes from

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

try turning her off and on again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Zzulu posted:

i was once eating vagina and then I barfed into the vagina

the whole barf went into the girl, then it came out and into my mouth again and so I barfed again and it went into the girl again

:respek:

• Locked thread