Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
brb getting crushed by comically enormous teeth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDjRS5MksiA

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Let's hire him to read for CATS and make this forum grate again

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007

Cumslut1895 posted:

and only a retard would spec for Exotic Weapons

isn't that melee weapon thats like some barbed crystal thing from them? If so, you missed out

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
It looks like some flimsy bullshit that would break but I'm pretty sure it was better than a goddamn lightsaber.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://my.mixtape.moe/zdqbcf.mp3

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I like the part where you get a bitchin worm car and rip rear end around in the Many's guts

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

Cumslut1895 posted:

I mean you'd think a loving laser sword would be great against monsters but noo, you use a stupid crystal or a loving wrench

it's a laser rapier, and real rapiers are thin little swords meant for speed and agility above all else. just go for regular guns and tech. and maybe psyonics after that.

who the hell wants to use a melee weapon in a non-starwars space game, anyway?

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Doc Block posted:

it's a laser rapier, and real rapiers are thin little swords meant for speed and agility above all else. just go for regular guns and tech. and maybe psyonics after that.

who the hell wants to use a melee weapon in a non-starwars space game, anyway?

if a game is primarily gun based I use melee and vice versa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

Cumslut1895 posted:

if a game is primarily gun based I use melee and vice versa

What if it's skill based

• Locked thread