Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a garbanzo bean
Jun 14, 2016

by Shine
I will say this, I do not speak for my kin. I only represent myself. So please stop lumping us together as a collective whole. I'm a human being dammit, I have my own life.
I hate your assumptions... no, I absolutely despise them. I didn't loving choose my life, I fight against it.
I read Dale Carnegie religiously.
I go to a gym.
I pretend to have positive emotions.
Despite how it makes me I cringe I attempt to expose myself to social interaction.
And you know what? I'm glad for the self improvement but nothing has changed in a meaningful way. I'm dedicating my life to cultivating an image of someone that people would like even though I'm just a pathetic poseur.
gently caress you and your stereotypes. I shower, I eat healthy food, I have no hair on my neck. gently caress you and your belief in a just world. You act as if I deserve this life for some reason. If I knew what was holding me back I would leave it. gently caress you and your bigotry. Unlike you I actively try to eliminate my prejudices. I strive to become a nice person. You need to realise that my privilege in some areas doesn't apply to everything.
Every day I wake up, fighting to just leave my bed. I don't enjoy anything anymore. I don't even feel emotions. In fact I'm deliberately attempting to make these words sound angry as possible. In real life I speak like a robot, unable to even articulate basic things verbally. I've been on every drug that a psychologist could possibly recommend. Yet still I remain a static character. I haven't attempted suicide in four months because of hope. Hope that I could possibly find something worth living for. Now I find you, looking upon me. In the past my low self esteem and fear of being perceived as narcissistic would make me just comply with your statements. I'm not conforming to the place you wish me to stay in anymore. I'm deeply insulted and I'm not going to let you carry on without knowing it. Your holier-than-thou behavior only drives me towards absolute misanthropy. Human consciousness is truly the worst mistake of nature.
Yes, I know I'm undeserving of anything. I don't deserve your unwarranted hate either. gently caress you, I'm trying. I just want to feel fulfilled for once in my life. Congratulations for hating downwards on what you perceive as a socially acceptable target.
Life is suffering and you are contributing to despair.
- An unfulfilled failure of a human being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010
Same

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
An unfulfilled failure of a human being.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
try to cum once in a while it's very fulfilling

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i read posts like this as a sort of jagged lightning bolt, just picking out what might be a few key words so

same, i think

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

CUT MY JEANS INTO PIECES

ITS TIME TO MAKE SOME JORTS

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

basement jihadist posted:

CUT MY JEANS INTO PIECES

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Babbies first existential crisis.

CUT MY JEANS INTO PIECES

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
what the heck u talking about man i dont look down on you for any of those reasons.

i look down on you because im the best. im the best there ever was.

now do you understand?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

CUT MY JEANS INTO PIECES

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i have hair on my neck, it connects the hair on my head to the hair on my back

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

CUT MY JEANS INTO PIECES

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
why dont you cry about it

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
jon pop?

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
"fulfillment" isn't a real thing you moron it's like santa claus or jesus it's a tool to keep you in line jeez c'mon

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

This but uniroinicly

Klimpy Borf
Oct 22, 2010
WB JP

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

CUT MY JEANS INTO PIECES

SAFETY PINS AND BAD SEAMING

DON'T GIVE A gently caress IF THE STITCHES ARE PEELING

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

maybe the russian dead hand will malfunction today and cleanse the earth once and for all.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
An unfulfilled failure of a human bean.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

a garbanzo bean posted:

I haven't attempted suicide in four months because of hope.

hope really needs to step up its game because this track record could be better

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth. Banks are going bust. Shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TVs while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifty homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be.

We know things are bad — worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is: 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my wifi and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.'

Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get MAD! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot — I don't want you to write to your congressman, because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say: 'I'm a human being, god-dammit! My life has value!'

So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell: I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

RobattoJesus posted:

WOULD THEY BE BAGGY OR BE TIGHT?
IF IM MADE THOSE JORTS TONIGHT
CHANCES ARE KINDA TIGHT

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
We will say this, We do not speak with my kin. We only represent myself. So please stop lumping us together as a collective whole. It’s a human being dammit, We have my own life.
We hate your assumptions... no, We absolutely despise them. We didn't caressing choose my life, We fight against it.
We read Dale Carnegie religiously.
We go to a gym.
We pretend to have positive emotions.
Despite how that makes our We cringe We attempt to expose myself to social interaction.
And you know what? It’s glad with the self improvement but nothing has changed in a meaningful way. It’s dedicating my life to cultivating an image of someone that people would like even though It’s just a pathetic poseur.
Caress you if your stereotypes. We shower, We eat healthy food, We have no hair on my neck. Caress you if your belief in a just world. You act as if We deserve this life with sour reason. If We knew what was holding our back We would leave it. Caress you if your bigotry. Unlike you We actively try to eliminate my prejudices. We strive to becloud a nice person. You need to realize that my privilege in sour areas doesn't apply to everything.
Every day We wake up, fighting to just leave my bed. We do enjoy anything anymore. We do even feel emotions. In fact It’s deliberately attempting to make these words sound angry as possible. In real life We speak like a robot, unable to even articulate basic things verbally. I've been on every drug that a psychologist could possibly recommend. Yet still We remain a static character. We haven't attempted suicide in four months because of hope. Hope that We could possibly find something worth living for. Now We find you, looking upon me. In the past my low self esteem if fear of being perceived as narcissistic would make our just comply with your statements. It’s not conforming to the place you wish our to stay in anymore. It’s deeply insulted if It’s not going to let you carry on without knowing it. Your holier-than-thou behavior only drives our towards absolute misanthropy. Human consciousness is truly the worst mistake of nature.
No, We know It’s undeserving of anything. We do deserve your unwarranted hate either. Caress you, It’s trying. We just want to feel fulfilled with once in my life. Congratulations with hating downwards on what you perceive as a socially acceptable target.
Life is suffering if you are contributing to despair.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i still dont know who dale carnagie is and i will never google it

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
You need some Nietzsche in your life.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

CUT MY JEANS INTO PIECES

client
Aug 19, 2010

i will join the op in the million failson march

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010

CUT MY JEANS INTO PIECES

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

CUT MY JEANS INTO PIECES

RobattoJesus posted:

goldmine

TheGreatGrubowski
Jun 29, 2012

CUT MY JEANS INTO PIECES

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

CUT MY JEANS INTO PIECES

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

CRAWLING

IN MY SKIN

THESE WORDS

THEY WHEEL NOT HEAL

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I said it before, but whether the OP is Gagelion, Jon Pop, dare, starry skies above, or some other loving idiot, let's all appreciate just how poor of an OP that was

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Too twee, didn't read. Have you contemplated losing fingat?

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Completely unrelated, but I don't know how to do this and it's only come up now: how would I go about making sure I will never see OP's posts ever again? I'm sure there's some kind of ignore function, it's just I've never needed it before.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

a garbanzo bean posted:

I will say this, I do not speak for my kin. I only represent myself. So please stop lumping us together as a collective whole. I'm a human being dammit, I have my own life.
I hate your assumptions... no, I absolutely despise them. I didn't loving choose my life, I fight against it.
I read Dale Carnegie religiously.
I go to a gym.
I pretend to have positive emotions.
Despite how it makes me I cringe I attempt to expose myself to social interaction.
And you know what? I'm glad for the self improvement but nothing has changed in a meaningful way. I'm dedicating my life to cultivating an image of someone that people would like even though I'm just a pathetic poseur.
gently caress you and your stereotypes. I shower, I eat healthy food, I have no hair on my neck. gently caress you and your belief in a just world. You act as if I deserve this life for some reason. If I knew what was holding me back I would leave it. gently caress you and your bigotry. Unlike you I actively try to eliminate my prejudices. I strive to become a nice person. You need to realise that my privilege in some areas doesn't apply to everything.
Every day I wake up, fighting to just leave my bed. I don't enjoy anything anymore. I don't even feel emotions. In fact I'm deliberately attempting to make these words sound angry as possible. In real life I speak like a robot, unable to even articulate basic things verbally. I've been on every drug that a psychologist could possibly recommend. Yet still I remain a static character. I haven't attempted suicide in four months because of hope. Hope that I could possibly find something worth living for. Now I find you, looking upon me. In the past my low self esteem and fear of being perceived as narcissistic would make me just comply with your statements. I'm not conforming to the place you wish me to stay in anymore. I'm deeply insulted and I'm not going to let you carry on without knowing it. Your holier-than-thou behavior only drives me towards absolute misanthropy. Human consciousness is truly the worst mistake of nature.
Yes, I know I'm undeserving of anything. I don't deserve your unwarranted hate either. gently caress you, I'm trying. I just want to feel fulfilled for once in my life. Congratulations for hating downwards on what you perceive as a socially acceptable target.
Life is suffering and you are contributing to despair.

lol what a chump

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Looking down on you, OP?
What, are you standing in a shallow pit or something?
No hair on your neck? now that's just...disturbing, you smoothneck.

And Dale Carnegie was a kitten felcher, as revealed in his posthumous memoirs.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Jun 16, 2016

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

a garbanzo bean posted:

Human consciousness is truly the worst mistake of nature..

This is blasphemy, burn him.

• Locked thread