Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm in the super market and I hear this like 4 year old crying. So I turn and look in time to see some creepy looking man pick the kid up and take him into the bathroom. I'm not the only one that saw but apparently I'm the only one who called the cops. What is wrong with people?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
So you gave the police your info, OP?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
drat creepy looking mans

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
gently caress I always get tricked into reading a Volume post... loving rude

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Volume is a child molester. It is known.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

You followed them into the bathroom right?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Maybe he was the kids father

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Pawn 17 posted:

Volume is a child molester. It is known.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
So you just left them there together in the bathroom while you posted?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

this thread SUCKS!

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i've eaten boogers that were tastier than this thread and let me tell you i have eaten some TASTY boogers

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Is there a child being raped at this very moment in that bathroom and you are standing outside of it complaining about other people being bystanders?

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Looking creepy it only like two levels below being a brony. That man was clearly diddling they kid.
I mean, it's that or the kid poo poo himself in the store and his creepy looking dad took him to the bathroom to clean up.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

The Kingfish posted:

Is there a child being raped at this very moment in that bathroom and you are standing outside of it complaining about other people being bystanders?

OP forgot his whistle

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Which supermarket? If it's the big y on naugatuck avenue then yeah, that kid is definitely being raped right now

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I didn't follow because I didn't want to put E child in even more danger. I don't know what this child molester might do. Luckily the store is a block away from the station so cops got here in like 5 minutes. Creep is currently in handcuffs on the curb in the front of the store. Kid is still crying. Hope they find the parents soon

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Volume posted:

I didn't follow because I didn't want to put E child in even more danger. I don't know what this child molester might do. Luckily the store is a block away from the station so cops got here in like 5 minutes. Creep is currently in handcuffs on the curb in the front of the store. Kid is still crying. Hope they find the parents soon

post a pic

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Volume posted:

E children? We live in the future, man.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

bradzilla posted:

post a pic

Recording police is a felony in my state

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
volume you are a hero. all i can do is offer you a "backstage pass", hope thats enough

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
What forums did he mod? :D

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

that creepy dude is probably the dad and the brat was probably crying because he pissed himself and is now crying because dad is in handcuffs

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

did they go into the correct bathroom

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

What forums did he mod? :D

i don't think lowtax gives blue stars to 4-yr olds

e: wait i just got it

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

i don't think lowtax gives blue stars to 4-yr olds

e: wait i just got it

lol

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
I don't even know where the bathrooms are at grocery stores. Clearly this was an inside job. Do they put them in the back corner by the milk so you have to walk past everything to get to them.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

that man should be arrested for passing down creep genes

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I bet the guy was his dad and now he's gonna be in the foster care system long enough to actually get raped. I hope you feel good about yourself, Volume, your actions just raped a 4 year old.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
This thread just raped my brain O_o

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Hey guys I was just at the store and my son pooped and started crying. So anyway I take him to the bathroom and the cops kick in the door and ask what I'm doing. WTF

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

4 year olds shouldnt rape people

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Ok cops say it was a mistake because some clown that rapes kids named volume called.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
rough out there for poor, single dads

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Volume posted:

Recording police is a felony in my state

you don't live in illinois

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Volume posted:

you are a coward.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I just called the police child molesters

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I just called a child molester on the police

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
snitches get stitches

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
OP, I did the same thing when I saw this couple holding hands. I could tell by the look on her face that she was clearly a victim of human trafficking. I did a lot of good for the world that day and I'm very proud of myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Ein cooler Typ posted:

snitches get stitches

Al Cowens posted:

OP, I did the same thing when I saw this couple holding hands. I could tell by the look on her face that she was clearly a victim of human trafficking. I did a lot of good for the world that day and I'm very proud of myself.

You two seem oddly threatened by the op's upstanding actions.

• Locked thread