Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Thought this was gonna be a dog euthanizing thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

The Protagonist posted:

if you want a picture of the future, imagine an Aspire Assist draining into a dining room toilet - forever

Toilet? Actually I have a drain in the middle of my dining room. I just hose the floor off after meals.

Boomstick Quaid fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Jun 17, 2016

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002
I get that shouting "Eat less and exercise!" from a soapbox is probably not going to do much of anything about the obesity epidemic, but surely medical science can do better than bionic bulimia.

Stephen Colbert had a few choice words about the thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znr_a2V2d1c

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
You haven't lived until you've personally bankrupted a locally-owned buffet

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Boomstick Quaid posted:

You haven't lived until you've personally bankrupted a locally-owned buffet

LOL if you need a bionic stomach bunghole installed to personally bankrupt a locally owned buffet.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Network Pesci posted:

LOL if you need a bionic stomach bunghole installed to personally bankrupt a locally owned buffet.

Yeah but it's easier to do in one sitting

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
uh oh olde country buffet, better ban that poo poo chainwide asap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PandaCookies
Mar 19, 2009

Delicious endangered confection!
Just take laxative and poo poo your calories out. It's fun because in restrooms you can make others uncomfortable.

• Locked thread