Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
Like, really messed up and mental almost to the point of causing impotency problems whilst making love to beautiful women; if i didnt have a rock hard cock at all hours of the day and a huge erupting bank account, the sort of existential doubt chasing my consciousness like some sort of hang dog hobo could seriously get in the way of my happiness.

it hurts man, whys it all so hosed up. Oh gosh , Oh gosh. Does anyone have any valium
Oh gsh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:420:

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Life is pain

DemonToadGoat
Jan 12, 2015

yeah, but could the pain at least have a reason?

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Well I would say it's 'in control' but everyone is really dumb and gay

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Lemon posted:

Life is pain

Anyone who says differently is selling something.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Drunk & Ugly posted:

Like, really messed up and mental almost to the point of causing impotency problems whilst making love to beautiful women; if i didnt have a rock hard cock at all hours of the day and a huge erupting bank account, the sort of existential doubt chasing my consciousness like some sort of hang dog hobo could seriously get in the way of my happiness.

it hurts man, whys it all so hosed up. Oh gosh , Oh gosh. Does anyone have any valium
Oh gsh

i got sad one time.i took a stinky poop with my poo rear end and i felt better afterwards. only problem is the stinking itchy anus from not cleaning the old shitchute good enough.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
hey check this poo poo out

eventually andromeda will get here and fling this poo poo all off into black oblivion

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

The Protagonist posted:

eventually andromeda will get here and fling this poo poo all off into black oblivion

but what if OP doesnt play video games, what then?

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

JiveHonky posted:

but what if OP doesnt play video games, what then?

the sun will still swell and scour the planet of all life

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Once a major human dieback takes place, there'll be a lot more room for people to spread out and relax and then we won't all be so tense. Keep on the sunny side :)

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

i crave pan-global bottlenecking

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
The alternatives are worse. :shrug:

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

JiveHonky posted:

i got sad one time.i took a stinky poop with my poo rear end and i felt better afterwards. only problem is the stinking itchy anus from not cleaning the old shitchute good enough.

gross pooper spotted

anyway yeah its all dark and bad im quite upset, beyond that...???

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

phasmid posted:

The alternatives are worse. :shrug:

*nods sagely*

it's true, also while we're at it it is probably worth stratifying which populations are... most fit for the new epoch

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

phasmid posted:

Once a major human dieback takes place, there'll be a lot more room for people to spread out and relax and then we won't all be so tense. Keep on the sunny side :)

what if poo poo goes back to Clan of the Cavebear days? i cant deal with cave rape and lack of basic hygiene. great now i jinxed it and its definatly going back to Cavebear. why do i open my stupid mouth

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

The Protagonist posted:

*nods sagely*

it's true, also while we're at it it is probably worth stratifying which populations are... most fit for the new epoch

I don't expect to make the cut, but I can take solace that the best laid plans etc. Purely random selection.

JiveHonky posted:

what if poo poo goes back to Clan of the Cavebear days? i cant deal with cave rape and lack of basic hygiene. great now i jinxed it and its definatly going back to Cavebear. why do i open my stupid mouth

You'll drink datura tea and gently caress a cro-magnon. It will be all you know, so it'll seem fine.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

The Protagonist posted:

In trillions of years when our universe is massive and awesome, all of the alien species will trade information and get super advanced and explore the universe. When they visit humanities tomb they're going to be all like, "lol, stupid bitches banned guns." then take a poo poo on the floor and just leave.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

JiveHonky posted:

you couldnt go down on anyone

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

its 120 am and im going to go pick up some tuna fish and corn and mix ittogether in some sort of weird sandwich paste and think about how sad it all is, all of it, so sad

i think its called tuna salad or something, ffs i dont even know any more, why bother

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvL7Lx_NORo

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Drunk & Ugly posted:

its 120 am and im going to go pick up some tuna fish and corn and mix ittogether in some sort of weird sandwich paste and think about how sad it all is, all of it, so sad

i think its called tuna salad or something, ffs i dont even know any more, why bother

fry up some cornbeefhash instead

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i wish i could tell you why, but hell, i cant remember 10 minutes ago

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

is nothing sacred by god

I guess im just going to sip corn from a can and weep. nothing, nothing is untouched

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Dave_Indeed posted:

In trillions of years when our universe is massive and awesome, all of the alien species will trade information and get super advanced and explore the universe. When they visit humanities tomb they're going to be all like, "lol, stupid bitches banned guns." then take a poo poo on the floor and just leave.

in trillions of years everything will have spread out and diffused so much nobody will be able to see poo poo except their own fading local group and everyone's cosmological model will be even more ignorant and lovely than what we have now

also our tomb will probably never be noticed, and will consist of a few dead gay probes

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
I tried to find happiness in a bottle. Will report back once I get to the magic worm. Surely it will reveal the key to happiness?

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Serviette posted:

I tried to find happiness in a bottle. Will report back once I get to the magic worm. Surely it will reveal the key to happiness?

only if you eat it and absorb its powers

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Nothing really matters.......

Toooo meeeeeeee.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

Howard Beale posted:

only if you eat it and absorb its powers

I was going to lay it on a plate and have a smoke. I was going to play "Stuck in the Middle With You", smoke a cigarette theatrically, and ask it if it's going to talk, or will I have to get nasty?

You just plumb eat the poor bastard without a chance to save itself?

You're a psycho. You're the reason the world's going tits up!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Drunk & Ugly posted:

Does anyone have any valium

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

Yes.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I have a pretty stellar Xanax prescription and I literally don't worry about anything ever, it owns

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Oh thank god! I thought something was wrong that were no pinned threads.
Also, how much per pill?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

w--whoa that is like... far ouuuuuuut

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

What the hell? I was looking to buy some?

poo poo dude, I'm sorry. I'm more of a sharing kinda guy. Here: have some blue ones. Oh, no... No... Those are my penis pills...

Ah! Klonopin. Have three of these and mix yourself a drink.

Captain Splashback fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Jun 17, 2016

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
The world spins once every 24 hours. Doesn't sound very out of control to me. Better control than I have tbh.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Serviette posted:

I, um... I don't remember :ohdear:

What the hell? I was looking to buy some?

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
hahaahaha, good one OP

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Sintax posted:

Well I would say it's 'in control' but everyone is really dumb and gay

working as intended, unfortunately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU