Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

unpacked robinhood posted:

You're allowed to suck cock when you cant tell a black dick from a white dick

you have to be quite numb not to feel the difference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
I'm workin on my auto fellatio technique in solidarity, op.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
If I suck poo poo from my wife's rear end in the morning is it the fasting if I puke it up into the cats litter box? Asking for a friend.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Salem Saberhagen posted:

If I suck poo poo from my wife's rear end in the morning is it the fasting if I puke it up into the cats litter box? Asking for a friend.

My fatwa is that it's haram.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Absolutely haram.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

i'll fist for ramadan, but i'm not sure about sunup to sundown. if nothing else my hand would get all pruned like when you stay in the tub too long

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Otisburg posted:

i'll fist for ramadan, but i'm not sure about sunup to sundown. if nothing else my hand would get all pruned like when you stay in the tub too long

That's halal.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
actually i've been in a bulking phase for the last week, why would i want to lose my gains?

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
My dick is halal.

But no muslim women has sucked on it yet :(

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Yeah sure I have a solid 6 hour window from 22:30 to 4:30 where I can chow down, seems like a good idea.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

cool muslim lifehack: spend ramadaan at a camp whichever pole is currently in winter. spend maybe a hour a day tops not gorging yourself, loving, autofelating, whatever and be just as devout as those schmucks parching themselves in the desert. hang out with penguins and polar bears

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 11:46 on Jun 17, 2016

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
Actually Muslims who live in countries/states with little sun are encouraged to follow a different time schedule so they are suffering appropriately.

The real hack is to just be nocturnal for the month. But that requires having no job or a variable schedule.

ngl I tried fasting out of curiosity. It was not some amazingly humble / spiritual experience. So far it has thoroughly sucked. I've stopped fasting.

Just ate a pizza.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not fasting for Ramadan, I'm FARTING for Ramadan lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Otisburg posted:

cool muslim lifehack: spend ramadaan at a camp whichever pole is currently in winter. spend maybe a hour a day tops not gorging yourself, loving, autofelating, whatever and be just as devout as those schmucks parching themselves in the desert. hang out with penguins and polar bears

antarctica is the driest place on earth

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Robo Reagan posted:

antarctica is the driest place on earth

Actually it's a girls vagina after she sees you :fry:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
okay antarctica is the second driest place on earth

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
How fast do I have to go?

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
a full body cleanse for the op would be death

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

actually the more i think about it the more i find it rad that mohammed put in a provision so that decadent first worlders 1500 years in the future would have to understand what hunger really means

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I used to think fasting during Ramadan just meant not eating. When a Muslim coworker told me it also meant not drinking any water I immediately started laughing. That is incredibly stupid, and I would imagine also quite unhealthy.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Otisburg posted:

Try alternating hands.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lt. Chips posted:

I used to think fasting during Ramadan just meant not eating. When a Muslim coworker told me it also meant not drinking any water I immediately started laughing. That is incredibly stupid, and I would imagine also quite unhealthy.

there's nothing unhealthy about not drinking enough water in the desert and i definitely didn't get a huge headache when i got dehydrated from drinking too little water in the desert, much less telling water to gently caress its self entirely

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

not drinking enough water in the desert is needed in order to lose enough brain cells to believe in such barbarity

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Or you could burn some bush

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
I'm feasting for ramadan.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Pon de Bundy posted:

you guys joke but fasting in the United States from like 6 am to 9 pm is very difficult

yes I am a Muslim and Ramadan loving sucks , June through July is probably the worst time for it to happen

That's what you get for using a lunar calendar.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

If there were muslim astronauts on the moon, how long would they fast? Because one "day" on the moon would last literally for the entire month. Asking for a friend.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I'm fatting, but what else is new

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Fister Roboto posted:

If there were muslim astronauts on the moon, how long would they fast? Because one "day" on the moon would last literally for the entire month. Asking for a friend.

It would also be p. hard to pray towards mecca correctly.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Pon de Bundy posted:

I am a Muslim and Ramadan loving sucks

"I choose to live under a bunch of strict irrational rules and it loving sucks"
- 2 billion people

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

I'm not fasting for Ramadan, I'm FARTING for Ramadan lol

hell yeah same i'm farting big time here, but I fart basically every second of the day by default, so it's not so much that i'm farting for ramadan, as ramadan is occurring while i fart

ps: i really did read the title as farting for ramadan and i really am farting (faertinge in old english) right now

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
summer solstice ramadan must suck for muslims living far north. You gotta not eat for like over 18 hours if you live in london.

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

Germstore posted:

summer solstice ramadan must suck for muslims living far north. You gotta not eat for like over 18 hours if you live in london.

Please tell me something that doesnt suck about being muslim?

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Indy posted:

you get to like really passionately hate the west so they at least get to be super passionate about something which is more than can be said for most members of the civilized world.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Indy posted:

their women are very liberated by being forced to wear burquas.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

unpacked robinhood posted:

"I choose to live under a bunch of strict irrational rules and it loving sucks"
- 2 billion people

Also, because my "brothers" will murder the poo poo out of me if i don't.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I just ate a bunch of pork maybe I'm not cut out for this stuff

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

"hmm is that a bit of food i spy in your belly during the no-food time? of to hell with ya, fag!" - god almighty

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Indy posted:

flying lessons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Indy posted:

A closet Muslim has a mouth like a vacuum cleaner

• Locked thread