Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Just a friendly reminder that Israel has cut off water supplies to the West Bank during another hot summer Ramadan because 'gently caress Palestinians.'

Despite international treaties that the mountain aquifer and Jordan River water sources be shared 'equitably and reasonably,' the Israeli permit regime has prevented any significant water infrastructure being built on the Palestinian side and 21 years after the Oslo agreements Israel controls 87% of the water in the area.

quote:

Over 50 water and sanitation structures have been demolished by Israel since the beginning of 2016 already (more than in the entire 2015) on grounds that they were lacking the Israeli permits.

Please stop sending my tax dollars to support this thanks!

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTWESTBANKGAZA/Resources/WaterRestrictionsReport18Apr2009.pdf
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/israel-water-tool-dominate-palestinians-160619062531348.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

Decebal posted:

Why don't the Palestinians just rise up and conquer the mountain aquifer ? Do they expect others to do the fighting for them ? Wow, their ancestors must be so embarrassed. Those guys fought and gave their lives and these guys just beg others to solve their problems. Shameful

That would be terrorism :ironicat:

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
It's like they're just people at the end of the day and there's some raging douchebags as well as chill people and more or less most of them are in the middle somewhere just trying to get by.

Haha

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

opus111 posted:

'Just a friendly reminder that-' *stops reading*

Crypto-Jew spotted

• Locked thread