Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I go to the gym 6 days a week, I'm in shape, I just want better gains. All that acne and ball shrinkage poo poo doesn't happen with the newer stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Black Baby Goku posted:

I go to the gym 6 days a week, I'm in shape, I just want better gains. All that acne and ball shrinkage poo poo doesn't happen with the newer stuff.
Please don't cheat2win my man. Be true to yourself and your body.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bill Barber posted:

It's pay2win and I'm fine with it

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Black Baby Goku posted:

It's pay2win and I'm fine with it
Shameful.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Protein powder isn't cutting it

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Go to a gym that caters to body builders and hire the most jacked personal trainer there for a few sessions and slowly work it in to your training sessions.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Three Olives posted:

Go to a gym that caters to body builders and hire the most jacked personal trainer there for a few sessions and slowly work it in to your training sessions.

That's a good idea. The closet thing is golds gym to me I guess.

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

Protein powder isn't cutting it

Don't use lovely whey/soy protein mix. Find a good casein powder and be sure to have some before going to bed, it's legit helpful.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
reddit

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Malinois posted:

Don't use lovely whey/soy protein mix. Find a good casein powder and be sure to have some before going to bed, it's legit helpful.

Got a link?

goosh
Jun 17, 2016

by zen death robot
by eating a high protein diet

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

steroids seem cool. godspeed sticking lots of needles up in your rear end OP

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Sure, this is through Amazon at a good price (+ reviews) but it's available at GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, etc. too.

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Casein Powder

There's a dozen flavors, I used/use the creamy vanilla in milk and it's surprisingly tasty. Also, if you're going for swole, just make sure your overall daily protein intake is hitting around 0.8 grams/pound of body weight or maybe a bit higher.

Good luck man.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

lets be real here if u really wanna get swole the type of protein ur using is gonna be like 3 % of your results hop on roids for like 300% better results

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Malinois posted:

Sure, this is through Amazon at a good price (+ reviews) but it's available at GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, etc. too.

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Casein Powder

There's a dozen flavors, I used/use the creamy vanilla in milk and it's surprisingly tasty. Also, if you're going for swole, just make sure your overall daily protein intake is hitting around 0.8 grams/pound of body weight or maybe a bit higher.

Good luck man.

I will try this

Matty
Oct 29, 2010
lol if you're so bitch made you need steroids not to look like a girl!!

p.s. steroids gently caress up your natural test levels so taking them short time will just make you look like a girl when you stop using, why do you think all these dumbs take them forever them die of heartattacks??

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I meant like a year maybe

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Your first cycle should be straight Test E with some sort of plan for afterwards when you want your own testosterone to kick back in.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
You have to drain a lesser man's T, you can poke a hole in his tastes and syphon it out.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Bill Barber posted:

xenon gas

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tony Homo posted:

Your first cycle should be straight Test E with some sort of plan for afterwards when you want your own testosterone to kick back in.

like what kind of plan would you recommend?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
calm the gently caress down steve

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
https://www.isarms.com/forums/source-talk/

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Black Baby Goku posted:

like what kind of plan would you recommend?

If you don't have a lifting plan already or don't know how to make one, you are years away from it being a good idea for you to use steroids.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Post a picture of your weird body. I want to see what kind of mutant man tits you have that you're trying to get rid of so you can gain enough confidence to talk down to an ugly girl you really want to gently caress.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
And if you do this, have some post cycle therapy ready and waiting, and don't cheap out on that poo poo. Theres a few guys in the pills and powders megathread that are very qualified in this sort of thing.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nierbo posted:

And if you do this, have some post cycle therapy ready and waiting, and don't cheap out on that poo poo. Theres a few guys in the pills and powders megathread that are very qualified in this sort of thing.

link please?

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
link for what? PCT or the pills megathread?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
there is a forum for this boring subject, how about you go there

stump collector
May 28, 2007
from me

not

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
PCT: http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/articles/clomid-hcg.aspx

Pills megathread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3470330

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
Smoke the bones of Kimbo Slice.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

these were good reads, thank you.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Vastarien posted:

Smoke the bones of Kimbo Slice.

Hurry up if your planning on doing this, it only took two weeks for the jackals to devour Ultimate Warrior.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Hatebag posted:

Just go to a fake doctor like an osteopath and tell em you have low testosterone. osteopaths basically exist to write shady prescriptions.

theres nothing shady about osteopathic medicine, buster!!!

cubicle gangster
Jun 26, 2005

magda, make the tea
There's a mad simple google search you can do which the top result of which is a review website for all stores and labs that supply roids anywhere in the world. It's a massively popular site with constant reviews and and product talk - reviewing sellers and the labs that supply the sellers. It is so loving easy to buy roids online.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Black Baby Goku posted:

That just happened with old style steroids, ect and especially the competitive body builders who literally juiced for years and years and that's not my goal

I just saw this post. Just FYI, injecting testosterone will result in suppression in 99.9999% of cases. Your balls will shrink. Maybe 5%, maybe 50%, but it will happen if you take test, there is no way around it. 'old style steroids' isn't really a thing. Test is test, doesn't matter if its the 40's or the 80s or right now, your body will react the same.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Nierbo posted:

I just saw this post. Just FYI, injecting testosterone will result in suppression in 99.9999% of cases. Your balls will shrink. Maybe 5%, maybe 50%, but it will happen if you take test, there is no way around it. 'old style steroids' isn't really a thing. Test is test, doesn't matter if its the 40's or the 80s or right now, your body will react the same.

Lol look at this dumbo that doesn't know about hCG

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

GBS GONNA GET SWOLE THIS SUMMER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

MASSIVE GAINZ

• Locked thread