Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Profondo Rosso posted:

Lol look at this dumbo that doesn't know about hCG

I know about hcg, but various sources Ive asked (and a few places ive read) have said its not advisable to take hcg while on cycle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stabbatical
Sep 15, 2011

have you tried draining fresh natural steroids from teens OP

they don't want 'em, you need 'em, it's win-win

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Nierbo posted:

I know about hcg, but various sources Ive asked (and a few places ive read) have said its not advisable to take hcg while on cycle.

Uh that's literally the whole point of it

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

my balls are already really small so i dont think i have to worry about that

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im what you call a long ball larry

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
In the 80s you got them from chiropractors. In the long dark 90s you had to buy them from shady drug dealers thanks obama. In the glorious 21st century just look up "low t clinic" and they'll shoot your rear end full of decadrolone and test and give you the no-shrivel ball juice too.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Danger Mahoney posted:

In the 80s you got them from chiropractors. In the long dark 90s you had to buy them from shady drug dealers thanks obama. In the glorious 21st century just look up "low t clinic" and they'll shoot your rear end full of decadrolone and test and give you the no-shrivel ball juice too.

Is this for real?

DonJNavarro
Aug 16, 2000
I am so smart!....S-M-R-T!

:dukedog:
you should ask rich piana
https://youtu.be/_TQ7aWH0EAs

he seems to know a lot about it. not afraid to talk

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Black Baby Goku posted:

Is this for real?

Well yeah how do you think all those Hollywood guys get so huge for marvel movies

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Ana can buy her own drat bolic steroids.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i had this weird moment today where i opened the mail, my doctor mailed me the results from my vitamin d and testosterone test and i was good for both

and i was thinking 'i really wanted those testosterone enanthate shots' which doesnt make any sense because if i have good test levels it means my weak depressed mind is the only thing holding me back from being jacked again

ive given up on this life of mine

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Black Baby Goku posted:

Is this for real?

Yeah but insurance doesn't cover it so have fun paying like $900 a month for it. No joke.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Isn't test something you're on forever once you start? Cause gently caress that. Just get some tiger penis from China and swell the gently caress up!

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Op maybe you should accept that your ancestry just isnt conducive to the muscles you want. Also, all the protein in the world couldn't save you now.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Yeah but insurance doesn't cover it so have fun paying like $900 a month for it. No joke.

That's not a problem for me

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

op how about instead of injecting black market hormones into ur butt, yoi accept the limitations of you're bodu and try 2 develop you are muscles to do real things instead of just looking huge? maybee a sports??

Concatenation
Jul 23, 2005

Your human mentality cries out for vengeance and thrives on the violence you say you can hardly endure.
for some steroid related comedy do check out this thread on r/steroids, in which the 18 year old OP jumps on gear the same day he starts lifting and ends up with a hilariously unbalanced, delt-heavy physique that is definitely achievable natty (although admittedly not in the same timeframe) https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/4fily9/post_your_transformations_here_fellas/

some of the guys in that thread do look good but i found it a surprisingly good anti-aas motivator

to anyone seriously considering gear: you better have your diet and lifting routine locked the gently caress down first or it'll be a pointless waste of time and money

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Best Giraffe posted:

op how about instead of injecting black market hormones into ur butt, yoi accept the limitations of you're bodu and try 2 develop you are muscles to do real things instead of just looking huge? maybee a sports??

Judging by him bring a weak baby who needs roids, maybe he should try e sports?

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Judging by him bring a weak baby who needs roids, maybe he should try e sports?

He should hike to the top of a mountain, build a cell tower with his own two hands, and then play esports from there. Put a lightning rod on it for safety. Portion: wear a metal suit and lean against the lightning rod for safety, so that electricity passes right through you!

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Lotta ppl don't know that cortisone is a steroid, so all you really gotta do is go to a pharmacy, buy some cortisol and inject it into ur muscles w/ a cooking syringe.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

my dick and balls are full of testosterone and protein you can have a suck whenever you like

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
I rub the cream and the clear on my body.

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

King of Bees posted:

Isn't test something you're on forever once you start?

Nah, you got about a 10% chance of keeping your own test production if you cycle with clomid. Live a little and take the gamble!

Oh and also you will be very very sterile sorry

Pebergehund
Jan 21, 2010

In bulk

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I'm just gonna do DNP to cook my insides instead. The Brad Pitt fight club twink shredded look still good

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
op what are your lifts and also height/weight.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Concatenation posted:

for some steroid related comedy do check out this thread on r/steroids, in which the 18 year old OP jumps on gear the same day he starts lifting and ends up with a hilariously unbalanced, delt-heavy physique that is definitely achievable natty (although admittedly not in the same timeframe) https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/4fily9/post_your_transformations_here_fellas/

some of the guys in that thread do look good but i found it a surprisingly good anti-aas motivator

to anyone seriously considering gear: you better have your diet and lifting routine locked the gently caress down first or it'll be a pointless waste of time and money

unsure how some idiot gaining 50 pounds of muscle in 8 months anyways is a demotivator

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Danger Mahoney posted:

I'm fine with this.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Doctor Schnabel posted:

theres nothing shady about osteopathic medicine, buster!!!

Spend some time in an omt clinic and revise your position

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Oh yeah, manipulation is extremely retarded, but from my understanding most DO's just grin and bear it through that portion of their training, and focus on the rest of their curriculum, which is identical to what allopathic doctors learn. I'm sure there are Dr. Nick Riviera's out there in the world of DO's, but they also have osteopaths practicing at places like Weill-Cornell and Hopkins, so they have to be doing something right.

Speaking of doing correct things, what if I want to juice but don't want to stick myself with needles (unless those needles feed me heroin)? Are there pills or suppositories or something for me?

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Also if it's an issue for you stepping foot in a low t clinic will bar you from ever getting anything over confidential security clearance

So if you work for like lockheed or your employer does any government contracting its something to think about

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Danger Mahoney posted:

Nah, you got about a 10% chance of keeping your own test production if you cycle with clomid. Live a little and take the gamble!

Do you get your info from DARE or something

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
also, how swole do i have to be before i start eating steroids? i dont really care about being yooge, id just like to be a bit more toned and have a few more lbs of beef, but i dont want to work too hard at it because this is america and we dont do that here anymore

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

Danger Mahoney posted:

Also if it's an issue for you stepping foot in a low t clinic will bar you from ever getting anything over confidential security clearance

So if you work for like lockheed or your employer does any government contracting its something to think about

why is that?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Danger Mahoney posted:

Really? Well I don't need one of those but that is crazy

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Doctor Schnabel posted:

Oh yeah, manipulation is extremely retarded, but from my understanding most DO's just grin and bear it through that portion of their training, and focus on the rest of their curriculum, which is identical to what allopathic doctors learn. I'm sure there are Dr. Nick Riviera's out there in the world of DO's, but they also have osteopaths practicing at places like Weill-Cornell and Hopkins, so they have to be doing something right.

Osteopathic and allopathic medicine are both mad shady depending on your geographical location and general access to care.

Doctor Schnabel posted:

Speaking of doing correct things, what if I want to juice but don't want to stick myself with needles (unless those needles feed me heroin)? Are there pills or suppositories or something for me?

How high of a priority is the continuing integrity of your liver for you

Aren't you like a medical student or doctor or something

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

Punch your self in the mouth repeatedly OP. No pain, no gain.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Doctor Schnabel posted:

also, how swole do i have to be before i start eating steroids? i dont really care about being yooge, id just like to be a bit more toned and have a few more lbs of beef, but i dont want to work too hard at it because this is america and we dont do that here anymore

if you use the word "toned" you shouldn't use steroids

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

subhuman filth posted:

Osteopathic and allopathic medicine are both mad shady depending on your geographical location and general access to care.

How high of a priority is the continuing integrity of your liver for you

Aren't you like a medical student or doctor or something

Well I'm an extremely low-functioning alcoholic but I'm willing to put down the bottle for a couple months for the sake of looking sexy. I get that anabolic steroids are hepatotoxic, but they're not equally so. I'm just looking for some feedback from people who've lived that life I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Oral roids are hepatotoxic typically. I think you may be looking for anavar

• Locked thread