Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I'm in the theatre right now and I really don't want to sit with all these loud kids, so I told the five year old beside me to point and shout "I found dory!" ever time she comes on screen.

With any luck I'll get kicked out. Post things I should tell kids to do on opening night to a disney & pixar movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Yell out "Dory Dies" and get all the kids to start crying.

Edit - I hope you actually know the 5 year old next to you.

Yeah she's with me, but I'm not opposed to telling the little kids around me to do silly things. Three of them have already talked to me.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

I just asked the adult with me if she thinks her kid will be scared at the shark scenes.

;-*: Yeah maybe. She gets scared easily.
:v:: I hope she doesn't get too sad when dory dies!

About four kids beside me just went quiet and a few of fhe adults didn't look impressed either. Thanks for the suggestion, forum user SLICK GOKU BABY!

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Uh great, apparently there's an end credits scene that people are hyped about. If I'm here that long I'll spoil it for GBS. Who the hell wants to sit through the entire credits for a thirty second scene that's not even a part of the movie.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Ugh god gbs. This was a good movie. Really good. Some parts I laughed out loud at. Other times I had to hold back real honest to god tears. My bravado. My cynicism. It was all a facade. A hollow shell to my weak will.

Credits rolling.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

At least the credits weren't a black screen with white writing. They were ocean themed, not long, and actually pleasant to sit through.

The end credits scene was the two seals sleeping on the rock, with the :downs: seal trying to sneak on and getting barked off it again. Then the fish in the plastic bags from the first movie roll in for some reason, say something I forgot, then get scooped up and some guy says "now what?", like in the first one.

Kinda not worth seeing, but on the other hand you don't have to wait long.

Now goldmine this thread.

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Jun 18, 2016

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Sorry, my bad. I thought this was another Windows 98 thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Airborne Viking posted:

Sorry, my bad. I thought this was another Windows 98 thread.

Them are fightin' words 'round here, Tex.

edit: I'm really not trying to be passive aggressive. I guess I'm still a little shaken up from a tearjerker animated family film.

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Jun 18, 2016

• Locked thread