Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

JiveHonky posted:

Bryans are cool, but not Byrons.
on this day i complete my thirty-sixth gently caress YOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

also anyone named Keith or Ian is always a weird, beta nerd

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dreddout posted:

If your kids name ends in any variation of 'en' just drown him in the dishwater.
Ben

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sperghetti posted:

I've never met a Dustin or Dusty that wasn't a worthless piece of poo poo thief/murderer/retard and I went to school with a lot of Dustins. Take it from me, Spraynard F. Krueger, the only good Dusty is a dead Dusty. I know a girl Dusty and she is really hot so girl Dusty's get a pass.
i knew one Dustin from high school and he always reeked of weed and was held back twice

this also goes for anyone named Tyler

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

psychokitty posted:

Same but for Doug.
i was friends with a Doug during my senior year of high school. a mutual friend stole his phone one day and him and I started looking through it during study hall. turns out he had a bunch of Pokemon hentai in his pictures folder.

that is my Doug story.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dreddout posted:

Maybe she really liked the book?
this is the best case scenario

worst case, she named him after a loving Minecraft enemy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

C. Everett Koop posted:

I've never met a Spencer who wasn't an absolute cock.
there was a Spencer on my elementary school bus who told me when i was 8 or 9 that flipping the bird was the newest way to greet someone. i ended up flipping off my mom. that wasn't my proudest moment.

he's in the marines now. i suppose it was inevitable.

• Locked thread