Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
7.99 a month was bad enough, but 9.99? SERIOUSLY? That's comes out to almost $120 dollars a year! And for what?

For a bunch of subpar crap tier shows that nobody watches anyway? No thank you. I'm looking around. A bunch of cartoons that finished in 2015. A bunch of original movies which are awful just god awful. The one with Ricky Gervais was terrible. The one with Adam Sandler was awful. Terrible stand up comics. Quality has been taking a dive for the worse and I'm bailing out.

There are tons of better alternatives.

For example if I get Amazon Prime I can just pay $99 a year and I get fast shipping on TOP of that.

Sorry Mark Zuckerberg but your greed was one penny too much. No thank you. And good-bye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

ok

cnut
May 3, 2016

It's really for the best.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
But season two of Marco Polo is about to come out.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Greedy millennials

Your parents paid 120 bucks a month for cartoon network and HBO

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a girl i am sleeping with left her netflix logged in at my apt so i just use hers. free netflix

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lifehax bitch

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Hell Yeah posted:

a girl i am sleeping with left her netflix logged in at my apt so i just use hers. free netflix

Hell Yeah posted:

lifehax bitch

Hell Yeah

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
You're not supposed to pay for netflix, mang. You're supposed to use other people's logins. My friend just gave me his old comp so now I have like three different logins for netflix and at least two of those people forgot that I even have them.

e.fb.

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

netflix sux back 2 :filez:

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Consider yourself lucky you're not using UK netflix, the selections even worse and they've started to block VPNing to the US version.

I cancelled ours too

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i canceled mine too after they started locking out UK/USA proxy

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
I just remembered that I changed my moms account to the 9.99 version like 3 years ago so I could steal it, and then got my own account and forgot. Oh poo poo!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i have netflix, prime, & cable

its cool having money

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

but OP, how will you Netflix and chill now?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Muttonchips posted:

7.99 a month was bad enough, but 9.99? SERIOUSLY? That's comes out to almost $120 dollars a year! And for what?

For a bunch of subpar crap tier shows that nobody watches anyway? No thank you. I'm looking around. A bunch of cartoons that finished in 2015. A bunch of original movies which are awful just god awful. The one with Ricky Gervais was terrible. The one with Adam Sandler was awful. Terrible stand up comics. Quality has been taking a dive for the worse and I'm bailing out.

For example if I get Amazon Prime I can just pay $99 a year and I get fast shipping on TOP of that.

Sorry Mark Zuckerberg but your greed was one penny too much. No thank you. And good-bye.

First off all, maybe if you had any friends or family who loved you, you could share your login. You are allowed two screens at once and a bunch of logins, so that cuts the cost in half at least right there. And 5 bux is amazing for all the content they have on there.

Secondly, Amazon is complete poo poo in terms of what you get with Prime streaming. It's the most old, obscure and random crap you can imagine. You have to pay for anything good. Way worse than Netflix.

To conclude: You hosed up.

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet

symbolic posted:

you don't really need to woo a fleshlight bro

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

invest that $120 in a drug fueled gently caress fest

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I'm never cancelling. DVDs mailed to my house in a prepaid envelope? I'm never cancelling that.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Hell Yeah posted:

same

even better, we're not even sleeping together anymore

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

:smith:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
OP, whats your life like now with 2 extra mcdoubles a month

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

okay so I'm still clinging to the last vestiges of this non-relationship and the netflix account with her name on it is the only reason I still get up in the morning so thanks a lot for rubbing it in forums poster Hell Yeah

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Hell Yeah posted:

That's how it's done.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I read books because I enjoy bettering myself but watching dumb tv and movies is cool too I guess

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Cantaloupe posted:

I read books because I enjoy bettering myself but watching dumb tv and movies is cool too I guess

you should try hitting the gym because the books aint doing squat for ya bro

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
you don;t want to watch the pregnant Asian lady do stand up?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
i use my ex's Cox login for most every media related service, it fairly fuckin owns and was easily the best part of knowing her/him

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Muttonchips posted:

ok

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
whenever you either subscribe or unsubscribe to something, whether it be magazine, video game, music or video streaming service please do not forget to post a thread about it.

let me tell you a little story about why it's important.

last year i unsubscribed from the WoW (Worlds of Warcraft) video game. i was busy at the time and didnt have time to play it. I was so busy in fact that I completely forgot to make a GBS thread announcing that I had unsubbed.

the next day my 3yr old little girl Kesha was run over by a bus.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
:filez:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Holy poo poo stop the presses you guys

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

vols bitch posted:

i have netflix, prime, & cable

its cool having money

same and I don't even have to live in or near Tennessee

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i cancelled my gq subscription 10 yrs ago when i decided that magazines are no longer an acceptable form of media. feels good

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

symbolic posted:

Inside Out Mom posted:

you don't really need to woo a fleshlight bro

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

good, more netflix for me

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I like Netflix, it's a good value. Unlimited Star Trek reruns and the occasional movie for $10 a month is hard to beat.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Having a Netflix subscription in 2016 lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bleh Maestro
Aug 30, 2003
I pay $160 a month for internet, tv and a phone that they never installed.

e: I just called and cancelled that poo poo thank you thread.

Bleh Maestro fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Jun 17, 2016

• Locked thread