Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Muttonchips posted:

7.99 a month was bad enough, but 9.99? SERIOUSLY? That's comes out to almost $120 dollars a year! And for what?

For a bunch of subpar crap tier shows that nobody watches anyway? No thank you. I'm looking around. A bunch of cartoons that finished in 2015. A bunch of original movies which are awful just god awful. The one with Ricky Gervais was terrible. The one with Adam Sandler was awful. Terrible stand up comics. Quality has been taking a dive for the worse and I'm bailing out.

There are tons of better alternatives.

For example if I get Amazon Prime I can just pay $99 a year and I get fast shipping on TOP of that.

Sorry Mark Zuckerberg but your greed was one penny too much. No thank you. And good-bye.

I did this a couple years ago. Prime is pretty awesome. Had it even before the free streaming, just for the shipping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread