Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
i use my ex's Cox login for most every media related service, it fairly fuckin owns and was easily the best part of knowing her/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Windows 98 posted:

Hahahahahahaha you pay for anything more than an Internet connection. Download poo poo on your internet connection

:filez: till I die

cool, glAD IM TALKINg to a 4th grader

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

yeah there's a big difference between pirating the shows and using some girl's netflix even though I can't get her out of my mind and it's literally killing me to see her name and imagine her beautiful eyes when I log in to watch television from 1994 while crying

It's all I have :ohdear:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Muttonchips posted:

What the heck?????

Looks like if you go with Amazon Prime you get THE WIRE and THE SOPRANOS

What the heck?!!!!! Since when?? Netflix is soooooooooooooooo lame now.

Only the first season, owned. poo poo bag

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Muttonchips posted:

No, you're the jackass bag

Lmao rip gently caress Netflix

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

FYI giving solutions that involve stealing are not actually good solutions. Not everyone is a raging sociopath.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I too... Am curious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Netflix originals are actually some of the most refreshing and dynamic scripted television on any TV that you can watch today. They are bastions of new and heady ideas, well acted and well constructed. Thank you God bless Namaste

• Locked thread