Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Windows 98 posted:

Hahahahahahaha you pay for anything more than an Internet connection. Download poo poo on your internet connection

:filez: till I die

I don't pay for my streaming services for the services themselves. I pay for the convenience of immediate access to what is available and usually that includes what I want to watch.

I got a free trial of HBO Now and I'm surprised at how many movies they have that I would never think to watch but want to when I see them. For example, last night I got drunk and watched Eight Legged Freaks for nostalgia because it terrified me when I was a kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

If you cancel your Netflix, how are you supposed to share your login information with friends and family and then choose "log out all devices" and change the password when they piss you off? The ultimate revenge aside from murder. I got into a serious fight with a friend that effectively ended our friendship and they had the audacity to text me and ask for my new password because they couldn't log in.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Otisburg posted:

Hulu is the one that still shows ads even when you're paying 'em a sub fee? lol

$5 VPN $40 cablemodem erry month, all the :filez: for life

on like a handful of shows. It's not that big of a deal and they warn you ahead of time that they have contractual obligations with certain networks or some poo poo.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Muttonchips posted:

That's still really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really stupid.

Yes but if you don't use Hulu on principle because of it then you're also really stupid. Not saying you're saying that but there's definitely people in this thread who are.

• Locked thread