Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Shima Honnou posted:

I loved MR2 a whole bunch. Probably my biggest gaming disappointment was playing MR4. Man, no idea how they hosed that up so bad.

Really? I love MR4, I sorta see it as the natural extension of MR2. What don't you like about it? MR3 I really didn't like, supposedly Evo/5 was good but I never played it.

Speaking of MR4, I've been watching my friend play it on an emulator the past few weeks. It's a shame no one figured out an easy way to randomly gen monsters on emulators, like a list of random seeds in a text file or something. Still you can use PSX isos (not PS2 ones for whatever reason), so as long as you do the leg work there's some options.

It's a loving travesty the franchise died before Steam, released a Monster Rancher PC game that used your Steam list to generate monsters would have been the most insane cash cow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread