Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Farted agian and pretty sure my heart skipped. A beat. Im about to have a panic attack gotta get my breathing under control gently caress oh god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS
Just farted right on my dog's stupid face

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx
A Lady is coming over so I will be saving up all of my posts for later.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
has anyone made a man version of the vagina monologues where dudes sit around looking at dey buttholes with mirrors and waxing poetical about their farts?

what i am saying is this material is ripe for parody

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Novo posted:

has anyone made a man version of the vagina monologues where dudes sit around looking at dey buttholes with mirrors and waxing poetical about their farts?

what i am saying is this material is ripe for parody

the enlightenment was an extremely good time for this sort of literature and art

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
im actually making GBS threads right now, wasnt sure if i was allowed to post here but i did anyway

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i ate a bunch of ice cream and farted and it smells like tutti frutti!!! but that's impossible. THE ICE CREAM I ATE WAS MOOSE TRACKS.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Just pooted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

ZombieJesus posted:

Just farted right on my dog's stupid face

drat ruthless

• Locked thread