Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
If I stop posting forever please be aware mcdonalds brought back the 2 for $5 and I am gonna get 2 big macs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
:kimchi: i secretly love u jimson but im cursed to always turbo u d1

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Jimson posted:

If I stop posting forever please be aware mcdonalds brought back the 2 for $5 and I am gonna get 2 big macs.

get three

get real

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
isnt the 2 for 2 a good enough deal you can get a mcchick (light mayo add mustard add pickles) + smal lfries 2bux thats value

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

flerp posted:

:kimchi: i secretly love u jimson but im cursed to always turbo u d1

Am i ur kashuno

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

wait i want to turbo peramene now she scarees me

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote peramene

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Peramene we r gonna turbo u k?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

##vote Peramene

dongsbot 9000 posted:

##vote peramene

Same

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jimson I love you please go out with me

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I always feel so self-conscious when you ole timers gather around and rib eachother. I feel like the awkward new friend at the cool kids table and I'm one bad joke away from being banished to loserville.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

JINJO!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

Jimson I love you please go out with me

We are exclusive now.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Li Dawny posted:

I always feel so self-conscious when you ole timers gather around and rib eachother. I feel like the awkward new friend at the cool kids table and I'm one bad joke away from being banished to loserville.

*steals ur lunch money*

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

flerp posted:

*steals ur lunch money*

...drat

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

This is a cool game I am excited for cool game

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Li Dawny posted:

lol in shine game, my first game, a game people asked me "who are you" like every 5 pages i just made fun of kashuno day 1 until he cried

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Li you are not a newbie any more, you can join us in our old timerness now :3:

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

lol in shine game, my first game, a game people asked me "who are you" like every 5 pages i just made fun of kashuno day 1 until he cried

You are so mean. Why do I hang out with mean people online in leu of having real friends?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Dongs who's parachute account are you, don't lie

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Oh wait no that was Suicide4Sexbots.

Wait, real chat, has S4S come back since that game?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Li Dawny posted:

You are so mean. Why do I hang out with mean people online in leu of having real friends?

I wish I had friends. Now I'm stuck with jimson

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Quidnose posted:

Oh wait no that was Suicide4Sexbots.

Wait, real chat, has S4S come back since that game?

S4SB hasn't posted since June 7, and she posted in UnOrdinary on June 5, so I'm gonna say no.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Li Dawny posted:

S4SB hasn't posted since June 7, and she posted in UnOrdinary on June 5, so I'm gonna say no.

So definitely someone's parachute account since she knew personal information about MMT. Very loving weird.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I decided to get 1 big mac and a 10 piece nugget. I wish I could go to popeyes and get there Mardi Gras mustard but I'm not that goony.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

I wish I had friends. Now I'm stuck with jimson

<3

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Jimson- love em' or hate em' everyone is talking about them.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
sorry i had to end my running game

so who liked nuts and bolts

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Jimson- love em' or hate em' everyone is talking about them.

Just the way I like it 👍

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Absurd Revolver posted:

sorry i had to end my running game

so who liked nuts and bolts

i like nuts idk about bolts

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

flerp posted:

i like nuts idk about bolts

What is the use of a nut sans bolt?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
it was an im gay joke

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

flerp posted:

it was an im gay joke

I'm still trying to learn these word filters

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's me

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

imgay posted:

That's me

Yeah, I figured out if you quote them it shows the actual words. Like, just figured it out. With my last post.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Jimson posted:

Guys. He's right. I am scum. But like irl tho not in this game.

same tbh

Jimson posted:

omg at least have the decency to lowercase my loving p i swear to god you guys

dongsbot 9000 posted:

wait i want to turbo peramene now she scarees me

but i love you :( and I don't even eat bacon omg

that said I definitely have learned a lot about how to play mafia from dongsbot 9000 so with that said

who scum

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

peramene posted:

same tbh

omg at least have the decency to lowercase my loving p i swear to god you guys

but i love you :( and I don't even eat bacon omg

that said I definitely have learned a lot about how to play mafia from dongsbot 9000 so with that said

who scum

Sorry pERAMENE my bad

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you hosed that caps up jimson my love

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Bow down to me chumps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
i'm currently buying a name change cert stand by jimson

• Locked thread