Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Lick my dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
OP please do not make ITT threads this is against the rules. I tried to send this to you on PM I'm sorry but I'm on my phone and awfulapp is giving me grief to day.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

8 track betamax posted:

OP please do not make ITT threads this is against the rules. I tried to send this to you on PM I'm sorry but I'm on my phone and awfulapp is giving me grief to day.

I did not know itt threads were against the rules

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
There should probably be a sticky

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

The rules of gbs are pretty easy to follow, allow me to take this time to explain this, the code of conduct in the gibbis

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
If you don't get more popular than the mods you will do OK here.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Business Gorillas posted:

The rules of gbs are pretty easy to follow, allow me to take this time to explain this, the code of conduct in the gibbis

*shoots spit ball at the back of your head while you write on the blackboard*
"It wasn't me teach!"
*gets high fives from the other cool 5th graders*

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I think that it's wrong to gently caress children. Please enlighten me on why I'm wrong.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

DaveSplitter posted:

I think that it's wrong to gently caress children. Please enlighten me on why I'm wrong.

That's a softball lobber that he can knock out of the park easy with a link to a salon article or the quran.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

DaveSplitter posted:

Socrates thought it was cool and good

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Airborne Viking posted:

So you posted in fyad, and you were going to be constantly probated a la moridin920?

edit: yup

No he wasn't. Singular probations are common in FYAD even for the 12 remaining posters if they prepare their coffee wrong or something and not a big deal.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

emoji posted:

No he wasn't. Singular probations are common in FYAD even for the 12 remaining posters if they prepare their coffee wrong or something and not a big deal.

Exactly and they don't throw a huge throbbing pussy whine fest about it.

They take their stupid break from these dead gay forums and move the gently caress on.

Something GBS should learn.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I believe asses are superior to tits, OP.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

Exactly and they don't throw a huge throbbing pussy whine fest about it.

They take their stupid break from these dead gay forums and move the gently caress on.

Something GBS should learn.

Nice meltdown.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

8 track betamax posted:

Can ITT threads please be unbanned? Normally I'm a team player but that rule is retarded as poo poo and I object to it most strenuously.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Applewhite posted:

I believe asses are superior to tits, OP.

Finally someone arguing in good faith.

You are entitled to your wrong rear end opinion. You see that language there?

rear end has a negative connotation, where as tits has a positive.

Saying " This is the tits" denotes a good thing.

"You made a perfect rear end of yourself" Negative.

Tits are by far and away, the superior option.

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
lol at a single mans attempt to manufacture controversy. Nobody gives a gently caress about FYAD except the few dozen shithead inhabitants.

:gb2fyad:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

VendaGoat posted:

Finally someone arguing in good faith.

You are entitled to your wrong rear end opinion. You see that language there?

rear end has a negative connotation, where as tits has a positive.

Saying " This is the tits" denotes a good thing.

"You made a perfect rear end of yourself" Negative.

Tits are by far and away, the superior option.

What about when the British call someone a "tit?"

Asses only have a negative connotation because tit lovers, insecure about the inferiority of their preference, have embarked on a centuries long campaign of slander against the superior rear end.

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
welp, bye

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Applewhite posted:

Can ITT threads please be unbanned? Normally I'm a team player but that rule is retarded as poo poo and I object to it most strenuously.

The crusade agasint iTT threads is being waged unilaterally by me alone because I am the only one with a truly UNIFYING view of gbs.....It is like being a potter at the potting wheel and this forum is being sculpted by my calloused hands...sometimes it hurts, sometimes I must discard an unneeded piece...but it will be worth it in the end when we have gone the kiln fires, together, and emerged a NEW GBS.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
it's a good thing there are a lot of people who think this isn't a comedy forum because otherwise id look at your post and be like bwuh!?!? how did you think this was comedy!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Applewhite posted:

What about when the British call someone a "tit?"

Asses only have a negative connotation because tit lovers, insecure about the inferiority of their preference, have embarked on a centuries long campaign of slander against the superior rear end.

Are you honestly implying that there is some kind of "Tit Illuminati"?

You indeed have a point on the British slang term. One.

Versus how many forms of rear end, having a negative connotation? Jackass.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

this isnt going to happen sorry

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ArtIsResistance posted:

it's a good thing there are a lot of people who think this isn't a comedy forum because otherwise id look at your post and be like bwuh!?!? how did you think this was comedy!

Because it brought your stupid rear end opinion into it.

Suck my drat balls.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

VendaGoat posted:

Because it brought your stupid rear end opinion into it.

Suck my drat balls.

I don't have opinions that implies something I think could be wrong

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

8 track betamax posted:

The crusade agasint iTT threads is being waged unilaterally by me alone because I am the only one with a truly UNIFYING view of gbs.....It is like being a potter at the potting wheel and this forum is being sculpted by my calloused hands...sometimes it hurts, sometimes I must discard an unneeded piece...but it will be worth it in the end when we have gone the kiln fires, together, and emerged a NEW GBS.

Genesplicer also probed someone for an ITT thread. And ITT wasn't even in the title, it was just an ITT theme.
So is it a ban against just the words "ITT" in a thread title or are you banning all roleplay threads? Because I will get behind the former but not the latter.

VendaGoat posted:

Are you honestly implying that there is some kind of "Tit Illuminati"?

You indeed have a point on the British slang term. One.

Versus how many forms of rear end, having a negative connotation? Jackass.

"Tit illuminati" implies there's some sort of organized effort. I'm not saying that tit lovers banded together to slander asses, rather that it's a common, instinctive reaction by tit lovers who are insecure in their choice.

Anyway it doesn't matter if the word "rear end" has a negative connotation. I'm not ogling the letters "rear end" I'm ogling a woman's shapely, sizable rump, which is visibly superior to big tits.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
I'm the honkey tonky man

I'm cool

I'm cocky

and I'm bad

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Applewhite posted:

"Tit illuminati" implies there's some sort of organized effort. I'm not saying that tit lovers banded together to slander asses, rather that it's a common, instinctive reaction by tit lovers who are insecure in their choice.

Anyway it doesn't matter if the word "rear end" has a negative connotation. I'm not ogling the letters "rear end" I'm ogling a woman's shapely, sizable rump, which is visibly superior to big tits.

We would just be arguing personal preference at this point.

Wanna go look at some hot rear end women? :wink:

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Can I come to FYAD?

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Lol dead twinks fyad is recruiting because the pulse flatlined

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Dave_Indeed posted:

Can I come to FYAD?

gently caress you

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

sorry to see this turned out to be a dumb gay thread

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

vols bitch posted:

why would you want this

the handful of people that in fyad now aren't even second string

the are the jv squad of fyad

I dunno it's a funny forum and I wouldn't mind posting in it

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

8 track betamax posted:

holy gently caress. i thought this thread was poo poo but this post is powerful

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Dare alt spotted

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Hell Yeah posted:

holy gently caress. i thought this thread was poo poo but this post is powerful

powerfully bad

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Wow, gay

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

voted 1

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

:five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

8 track betamax posted:

That's a dumb rule.

• Locked thread