Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Alright gently caress nuts. I was, through rather unpleasant means, asked to send the regards of Fyad.
Guess what, you loving Feckless, non-fucile, fuckups? Sometimes through skirmish, we coalesce back into something greater then we once were.

If you want the GBS fucknut version. Through struggle comes betterment. Only the strong survive. The survival of the fittest.

Well guess what, you puerile, homogeneous fucks? Ideas work the same way.

Being "triggered" by something means you can not even fathom the idea of an opposition. Which means you've already lost.
Rattled by a statement that is enervating? You've lost.
So blinkered, sheltered or narrow minded that you could never see another view. You've lost.

Ideas require support. It's not enough that you can come up with something. You must then defend it. This is not a new concept. It has been going on since the time that man found better weapons then his fists. If you can't understand that, gently caress off. Go back to your mamas and let the rest of us drive society forward.

You want a loving great god damned modern example. Look at the thread, going on in GBS right now, about the alligator attack at Disney.

We have people on either side of the "wall" debating what should and could be done in the future to prevent such a loving tragedy. And guess loving what? Disney, a multinational company, is taking both loving steps to prevent a further attack in the future.

Alright you weak willed, docile, feckless fucks. ITT I pit my knowledge and will against yours. I will play the ultimate "Devil's Advocate" Your one loving rule, and I hope to Lucifer himself the mods enforce it, argue in good faith. If I feel you are doing that one requirement, I will attempt to argue the opposing view, no matter how horrid, loathsome or rancid I feel it make me. I am willing to weather probation and bans. Simply to get you fucks to understand, that "Unless you defend your statement, idea, ideal, lifestyle, or what the gently caress ever" you can never, and I mean EVER, affect any sort of meaningful change upon this Earth.

Now.

Hail Satan. Lucifer the light bringer give me strength.

Do your loving worse.

FYAD sends its regards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

A forum that you would never understand you gently caress.

Go back to poo poo posting.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

reallivedinosaur posted:

i dont care any more i am bored

gas thread ban op vote trump

Can't even poo poo post correctly around your own pants. Kill yourself.

Hello.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

jeff smisek posted:

Are you high? Also , hi

Nope hotty. I was asked to do a job. A job I can see that needs to be done.

A job that I believe I can accomplish.

and, for some god damned reason, am willing to do. :wink:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

jeff smisek posted:

Thinkin bout wankin off to some nature docs, maybe one about the arctic? Dunno

Penguins. :)

cool and good posted:

I stopped reading at feckless

A good stopping point. :)

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

alright, I'm going to bed. Happy Father's day :wink:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

emoji posted:

No he wasn't. Singular probations are common in FYAD even for the 12 remaining posters if they prepare their coffee wrong or something and not a big deal.

Exactly and they don't throw a huge throbbing pussy whine fest about it.

They take their stupid break from these dead gay forums and move the gently caress on.

Something GBS should learn.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Applewhite posted:

I believe asses are superior to tits, OP.

Finally someone arguing in good faith.

You are entitled to your wrong rear end opinion. You see that language there?

rear end has a negative connotation, where as tits has a positive.

Saying " This is the tits" denotes a good thing.

"You made a perfect rear end of yourself" Negative.

Tits are by far and away, the superior option.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Applewhite posted:

What about when the British call someone a "tit?"

Asses only have a negative connotation because tit lovers, insecure about the inferiority of their preference, have embarked on a centuries long campaign of slander against the superior rear end.

Are you honestly implying that there is some kind of "Tit Illuminati"?

You indeed have a point on the British slang term. One.

Versus how many forms of rear end, having a negative connotation? Jackass.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ArtIsResistance posted:

it's a good thing there are a lot of people who think this isn't a comedy forum because otherwise id look at your post and be like bwuh!?!? how did you think this was comedy!

Because it brought your stupid rear end opinion into it.

Suck my drat balls.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Applewhite posted:

"Tit illuminati" implies there's some sort of organized effort. I'm not saying that tit lovers banded together to slander asses, rather that it's a common, instinctive reaction by tit lovers who are insecure in their choice.

Anyway it doesn't matter if the word "rear end" has a negative connotation. I'm not ogling the letters "rear end" I'm ogling a woman's shapely, sizable rump, which is visibly superior to big tits.

We would just be arguing personal preference at this point.

Wanna go look at some hot rear end women? :wink:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Dave_Indeed posted:

Can I come to FYAD?

gently caress you

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

DaveSplitter posted:

Hey op, you still haven't argued against my anti child-loving opinion, when are you going to deliver?

As soon as you throw yourself into the loving garbage, rear end.

The rest of you.

So far these responses are getting close to fyaddom. But you're all still gay Gibbis babies.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

trying to jack off posted:

ill give you a chance but dont make your own threads

Awwww poo poo!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

PyPy posted:

Why the long face?

:horse:

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

too many words for fyad

i smell bullshit

Get to the corner, garbage.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nathilus posted:

I disagree with what you have to say SIR,but I will defend with my life ur right to say it.

:justpost:

BTW don't lie fyad didn't send you.

Fyad just asked. I decided upon myself to carry their message.

So, as you say, :justpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Hell Yeah posted:

haha stfu vendagoat

I've been owned and I feel we've all grown from this experience.

Suck my god damned balls.

• Locked thread