Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Osama Dozen-Dongs
Nov 29, 2014
Why did God create the loa loa worm?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Osama Dozen-Dongs
Nov 29, 2014

Yehoshua Eben posted:

Why did God not create a world in which everyone freely believes the Gospel and is saved?

possible answer: It may not be feasible or preferable for God to create such a world. If such a world were feasible and did not have overriding decencies, God would have created it. But given His will to create free creatures, God had to accept that some would freely reject Him and His every effort to save them and be lost.

Why does he punish his creations for acting the way he created them, again?

Osama Dozen-Dongs
Nov 29, 2014

Basebf555 posted:

Isn't Hell really bad though, and it goes on for eternity? Is freedom in this life really worth risking that? Personally I say no, I'm willing to be intimidated if it means I get some clarity on the God thing.

I can't find the quote, but as I recall either the Bible itself or some Christian authority said that God will punish insincere faith. So, if you're playing the part of a Christian to game it, whoops, it's off to the ovens with you.

• Locked thread