Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
The Road to Hell...

Undated Pict Capture, Inquisitor Angora Whitehall

Meet Inquisitor Angora “Angie” Whitehall. Inquisitor Whitehall is one of the most well known inquisitors of the Ordo Hereticus in the calixis Sector. She specializes on ferreting out all types of cults and secret societies trying to manipulate Imperial worlds from behind the scenes. Of course, during that time, Inquisitor Whitehall has had some run in with Chaos Cults and Genestealer Cults, but she never met a cult she and her forces couldn't handle.

That was until five years ago. That is where you all fit into this story. You were all working with Inquisitor Whitehall's Interrogator, Banca Imenez.
Banca was being groomed as an Inquisitor, and you were all her acolytes, ready to become her trusted retinue upon her promotion. You all had “one last job” that was being used as a test of Banca's skills. Take out one noble centric power cult with no back up and support, and Banca's ascension to Inquisitor was assured.

Pict Capture, Interrogator Banca Imenez, 10 years ago.

Too bad for all of you, the Noble Power cult turned out to be an Alpha Legion led insurection of the planet's nobility. While an SOS was sent for support, it was too late. The Alpha Legion was on to you. You were all captured. During your capture the Legion made it clear what your fate was going to be, each of you would be turned into a daemon host, with Banca first.

Eventually, Inquisitor Whitehall did come with Sororitas support and freed you from your cells. When all of you got to the ritual chamber, Banca already looked like this.

Pict metadata corrupted

Everyone focused fire on the mutants and the few Alpha Legion astartes. The fight was tough, and most of the Sororitas died. However, the forces of man came out victorious. It only left the matter of what to do about Banca. Banca was screaming for help, that she could control the daemon, a story the Sororitas did not buy. When the Mother Superior turned her melta gun on Banca, Inquisitor Whitehall did not hesitate to mow her down to save her Interrogator. The rest of you had to act quickly, and you all sided with the Inquisitor, and helped save your mentor Banca.

Of course things got complicated from there. Banca was a daemon host, and the daemon, named Xanaroch, was also in there with Banca, and defied exorcism. It made a pact with Inquisitor Whitehall; let it aid her in eliminating cults, and it would eventually let go of Banca's body. Whitehall readily agreed.

Since then Whitehall and yourselves have been using Xanaroch to ferret out various cults on worlds. The Daemon never leads you astray, but you often question exactly what the daemon gets out of using you to wipe out various cults, even Chaos ones. You have become the only people that Whitehall trusts in the entire Imperium, though that is more out of mutual damnation than anything else. The use of a Daemonhost is a slippery slope. Whitehall has begun using other forbidden lore and technology, and that same dismissive attitude has filtered its way down to you.

Maybe you were always going to follow the path of damnation, maybe it has become a necessity. Whatever your reasons you and Whitehall still fight the enemies of man. But it is only a matter of time until one of Whitehall's colleagues catches on to what Whitehall is really doing, and when that day comes, all her good deeds will not save her, or you.
Okay, welcome to a new Black Crusade game. In this game you will be starting out as members of the Holy Inquisition, who have already begun to go down the path of corruption. Everything is starting, so starting exp, rules for starting equipment, all of that. I think the starting characters gear represents what a high level acolyte would have.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a game for human heretics only, no astartes.

For generating stats, I have done something different. I have rolled up the starting stats, which are found below:
Starting stats: 9#2d10 11 16 12 10 16 8 15 8 16
Starting Infamy: 19+1d5 21
Starting wounds: 1d5 4

Use those and assign them as you want, except for starting infamy and wounds. If something in character creation requires you roll a dice, then roll it in orokos, game name, The Road to Hell.

As for your characters, feel free to be creative. There are only four archetypes to choose from, but try to fluff your characters as those you would find in an acolyte cell in Dark Heresy. Maybe you're a feral world warrior, and Imperial Guard Officer, a psyker assassin, whatever you want. Try to represent it in your fluff and starting exp expenditures. In your fluff, answer the following questions:

1. Why did you join the Inquisition? What were you hoping to achieve?
2. During the five years since Banca became Xanaroch, how has the influence of Chaos started to permeate your life? What dark things have you done, and why?
3. Everyone starts game unaligned to the Dark Gods. What gods, if any, speak to you? If you instead feel the call of all the gods, why does Chaos Undivided call to you?

Lastly, this game is not going to be a game in which you are trying to take the Imperium down from behind the scenes. Yes, you start as members of the Inquisition but (spoilers) you will quickly (well maybe not quickly due to it being post by post) be discovered for whom you are, and need to flee the Imperium. The first act of the game will be you doing some Inquisition stuff your way, then it all going to poo poo, and then trying to find a way to flee and survive (to the Screaming Vortex). Where the game goes from there is a little more open ended.

What I am saying is don't think you need to buy Scholastic lore Judgment or a lot of Peer (Eclisarchy) to survive this game, but by all means do so. Recruit will be open until at least June 26th. I am usually in #acolyte on synirc if you want to ask questions.

e: Since someone asked me in IRC, if you go with the psyker background, you can choose to be bound or unbound. So if you want to use the psyker as someone who was a sanctioned psyker, then count yourself as bound. If however your character was a latent psyker and kept it hidden until it started looking like Whitehall no longer cared, then go with unbound.

e2: 1. Use the core book only. There will be opportunity to get spat stuff later.
2. Keep in mind that while you're majorly renegade, that doesn't mean you've got access to major heretek stuff like blight grenades. When in doubt, ask. Goes the same for legacy weapons.
3. Trading starting equipment is allowed, but they cannot be traded in to make a starting acquisition easier. You can do a 1 to 1 trade for something of equal availability. So if you have a gun with availability of very rare you can trade it for something else very rare or more common. Where given multiple choices, use the one that is most rare.

e3: use the min max point buy for minions as in the Core book for now. Maybe once you get up to greater minions we'll use stat rolls from Tome of Excess. Just use the stat rolling from Tome of Excess. Use the same stat array as above for players.

Werix fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Jun 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
I'll make a becoming-Slaaneshi something or other.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
I've never played a WH RPG but this would be fun.

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

I'll actually make a useful character. Arco-flagellant/Chem-Hunter? Gotta be high all the time or he gets ANGRY.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013

FireSight posted:

I'll actually make a useful character. Arco-flagellant/Chem-Hunter? Gotta be high all the time or he gets ANGRY.

This is starting exp, so none of the advanced archetypes are available. Just the four core ones.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.
Gonna be a heretek! :D

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

I'm in the business of...
Absolution
Going to do some kind of Apostate. Maybe throw myself a curveball and go with Nurgle allegiance, though.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Haven't played warhams in years divided between making a Slaaneshiesque infiltrator/asassin or a Blood for the blood god emperor warrior.

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Slaaneshi Renegade instead of Chem-Hunter then. Still need lots of drugs and a penchant for being hurt.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
Gonna app the psyker who's turning to more and more dangerous practices to try and "cure" Banca.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

quote:

"SHE TURNED US INTO FETHING KILLERS!"
Cully Cross in reference to the daemonhost, Banca, whilst being restrained from trying to choke the life out of Inquisitor Whitehall by fellow acolytes

God Emperor who reigns forever on Terra, please forgive me for I am truly damned and am unworthy to stand by your side in death as I once did in life. Damnation and Heresy is all that is in store for me. Maybe you wonder where it started Father, well it all started on Cadia when I met Inquisitor Whitehall and her retinue. The Colonel assigned my Kasrkin squad to provide support to the Holy Inquisition for a special mission. Most of my brothers and sisters are dead or spread around the galaxy, divvied up amongst the various Ordo of the Inquisition after that mission to wipe out some cult on a nearby world. When she asked me if I'd be willing to join her retinue and fight the true enemies of Mankind I was ecstatic. It is what I was born to do, it was destiny.

For a time things were good, there was the schola where Inquisitor Whitehall left me for a few years to hone my skills, where training was a neverending nightmare. When she came to pick me up for my first assignment the horrors I'd face in the future seemed but a beautiful dream, the moment I'd be allowed to release this charge of malice I built up training with the stormtrooper recruits before they shipped out. The first 10 years were investigations within the Calixis Sector where it seemed there was no shortage of heresy to be rooted out. I took pride in my work, I took pride in wiping those disgusting vermin from the face of the earth for being so weak as to turn their back on the species. And for what! For pleasure, for knowledge, for the hope of a better tomorrow? If they knew what I've seen they'd run to the local AdMech to get servitor'd. Blessed is the mind too small for doubt.

Now I have to live with putting bolts into holy battle sisters because I was too weak to stand up for my convictions and faith. Then again, it means I have got to keep on living because I'm tainted by association. The Emperor will not save my soul for my soul is corrupted, the daemons, the same ones that have a grip on Banca will devour me on my death. My only salvation, if you could call it that, is to become one of them. I remember some poor frakker talking about the Blood God and his gifts to his champions and to be fair he was very gifted and hard to kill. He doesn't care where the blood flows from and to be quite honest, I don't care either anymore. God Emperor, I swear to you I will destroy your enemies even if I must seek survival within their midst. I will kill Inquisitor Whitehall for leading us to damnation and away from your light. I will kill Banca and vanquish the daemon within, and I will redeem my team one way or the other. I swear this to you as the oath of a damned man. One is nothing compared to the species.

pre:
Name: Cully Cross
Archetype: Renegade (+3 WS/+3 BS)
Pride: Martial Prowess (+5 WS/-5 Int)
Disgrace: Wrath (+5 Per/-2 WP/-1 Wound)
Motivation: Perfection (+5 WS/-3 S/-3 T)
Alignment: Unaligned (Will fall to Khorne around the 20 corruption threshold)
Special Ability: Adroit (WS)

Characteristics:
WS  54 (25 + 16 + 3[Archetype] + 10[Motivation/Pride])
BS  44 (25 + 16 + 3[Archetype])
S   30 (25 + 8 - 3[Motivation])
T   30 (25 + 8 - 3[Motivation])
Ag  41 (25 + 16) 
Int 31 (25 + 11 - 5[Pride]) 
Per 40 (25 + 10 + 5[Disgrace])
WP  40 (25 + 12 - 2 [Disgrace]+ 5[Advances])
Fel 40 (25 + 15) 
Inf 21 (21) 

Wounds: 13 (14 Starting - 1[Disgrace])
Infamy Points: 2
Corruption: 0
Experience: 1,000/1,000
Banked Experience: 0

Alignment Counter (KNST): 2/0/1/1
Advances:
Berserk Charge (250) [Khorne]
Flesh Render (250) [Khorne]
Lightning Reflexes (250) [Slaanesh]
Simple WP Advance (250) [Tzeentch]

Skills:
Athletics
Awareness
Common Lore (Imperial Creed, Imperial Guard, War)
Dodge +10
Intimidate
Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Parry
Operate (Ground)
Scholastic Lore (Tactica Imperialis)
Stealth
Tech-Use
Trade (Armourer)

Talents:
Berserk Charge
Catfall
Disarm
Flesh Render
Hip Shooting
Jaded
Lightning Reflexes
Marksman
Rapid Reload
Quick Draw
Unarmed Warrior
Weapon Training (Bolt, Chain, Flame, Las, Primary, SP)

Traits:
The Quick and The Dead

Bionics:
Black Blood (Autosanguine) [Acquisition #1]

Starting Equipment
Good Craftsmanship Bolter w/2 reloads
Bolt Pistol w/2 reloads
Best Craftsmanship Chainsword
10 Stun Grenades (Medikit Trade In)
Heavy Carapace Armour
- Good Craftsmanship Helmet Augmentations [Acquisition #2]
Dataslate w/annotated version of Tactica Imperialis
pre:
Primary Combat Block:
WS  BS  S   T   Ag  Int Per WP  Fel  
54  44  30  30  41  31  40  40  40

Wounds: 13/13   Infamy: 2/2  Initiative: 1d10+6
Half Move: 4 Full Move: 8 Charge: 12 Run: 24
SB: 3  TB: 3
Armour: 6 (All)
Awareness: 40
Dodge: 51
Parry: 54[74] (Chainsword)

Weapons: (Currently selected weapons are in BOLD)
Bolter 100m S/3/- 1d10+5 X Pen: 4 Clip: 24/24 Rld: Half Special: Reliable, Tearing
Bolt Pistol 30m S/2/- 1d10+5 X Pen: 4 Clip: 8/8 Rld: Half Special: Tearing
B.C. Chainsword 1d10+6 R Pen: 2 Special: Balanced, Tearing, +10 WS bonus
Stun Grenade 9m S/-/- Special: Blast (3), Concussive (2)

Noteworthy Bionics
Black Blood: Cully is always considered lightly wounded and also heals much faster, removing two points of Damage per day.

Noteworthy Gear
G.C. Helmet Augmentations: Provides the benefits of preysense goggles, photo-visors, rebreathers, vox-casters, and micro-beads.

Noteworthy Talents
Brutal Charge: Gains a +30 on a charge instead of the normal +20.
Disarm: May use a full action to Disarm his foe by making a opposed WS test. Success causes the enemy to drop his weapon. 
3 or more DoS allows the character to take the enemy's weapon from him.
Hip Shooting: Cully may Full Move and make a standard attack with a ranged weapon
Flesh Render: Cully rolls 2 additional dice instead of 1 when using melee weapons with the Tearing quality, discarding the two lowest results.
Jaded: Natural Horrors no longer affect Cully. Terrors of the Warp still affect Cully
Lightning Reflexes: When making an Initiative Roll the character may roll twice and add the highest of the two dice result to his Agility Bonus.
Marksman: Cully suffers no penalty for BS tests at long or extended range.

Special Ability
Adroit (WS): The Renegade is a skilful and talented individual who substitutes raw power for honed ability. The Renegade must select 
one Characteristic at Character Creation. Throughout the game, he adds one additional Degree of Success to successful Tests involving that 
Characteristic (this includes Skill and Characteristic Tests).

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Jun 27, 2016

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.

I never much cared for Banca one way or the other. At least recently she's been more interesting. I'm no Biologis, but the changes her body undergoes every day, or even hour-to-hour, are fascinating. But that's neither here nor there. Inquisitor Whitehall conscripted me at first. Apparently there were no others who had the same understanding of security systems that I do. I was loathe to abandon my studies of the Omnissiah's mysteries, but when someone waves a rosette in your face you generally have little choice. I made my peace soon enough. There was as much tech-heresy to root out and exterminate as there were followers of false idols throughout the sector. The blessings of the machine god were with me as we burned them out and salted the earth upon which they performed their vile acts. I became content with my work as an acolyte to such a rising star.

But then the darkness descended. I remember little about that time, but I can recall being pulled apart and stitched back together wrong. Many, many times. I hadn't seen the others in... weeks? Months? My chronometer was one of the first things they removed and probably for the very reason of keeping me disoriented. Kept in darkness, all I could do was weather the storm and the pain until finally, salvation. Inquisitor Whitehall and the blessed angels of the Soriatas putting proof to the lies that whispered in my head down there in the deep places. They haven't stopped, but being close to the Inquisitor helps. Sometimes. I've found myself listening idly from time to time. The whispers speak of great craftings and artifacts of power to be shaped by someone with the knowledge. Ancient technology is one of my fields of study but I cannot give in to such reckless haste. These are things to be studied slowly, carefully. Even if the rest of the Mechanicus might frown on taking an interest in such things.

pre:
Name: Magos Parvo
Archetype: Heretek
Pride: Logic
Disgrace: Betrayal
Motivation: Nihilism
Alignment: Unaligned

Characteristics:
WS  41 (25+16)
BS  33 (25+ 8)
S   50 (25+15) [+10 Equipment]
T   41 (25+16)
Ag  40 (25+10) [+5 Advance]
Int 51 (25+16) [+5 Archetype] [+5 Pride]
Per 31 (25+11) [-5 Pride]
WP  34 (25+12) [-3 Motivation]
Fel 33 (25+ 8)

Wounds: 16/16
Infamy: 21
Infamy Points: 2/2
Corruption: 10

Skills:
Common Lore (Adeptus Mechanicus)
Common Lore (Administratum)
Common Lore (Imperium)
Common Lore (Tech)
Dodge
Forbidden Lore (Archeotech)
Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Logic
Scholastic Lore (Astromancy
Security
Tech Use +10
Trade (Armorer)

Talents:
Armor Monger
Combat Formation
Die Hard
Enemy (Adeptus Mechanicus)
Lesser Minion (Servo-skull)
Mechadendrite Training (Weapon)
Technical Knock
Total Recall
Weapon Training (Las, Power, Primary, Shock)

Traits:
Mechanicus Implants
The Quick and the Dead
Traitor to Mars
Unnatural Int +2
Untrustworthy

Gifts:
Icon of Blasphemy Mutation: 1d100 48

Equipment:
Best Lasgun
Best Fallen Magos Power Axe w/ Cursed Metal
Light Power Armor
 - Auto-Senses, Sustainable Power Source, Vox Link,
Multikey
Unholy unguents
Combi-tool
Dataslate
Ballistic Mechadendrite (Laspistol)
Maglev Coils
Good Cerebral Implants (+20 to Lore/Logic/Inquiry tests)
Good MIU

XP                  850/1000

Agility +5               250
Tech Use +10             350
Combat Formation         250
pre:
Servo-skull minion
WS	BS	S	T	Ag	Int	Per	WP	Fel
16      25      20      25      31      31      26      22      13

Wounds: 4/4

Armour: 2

Skills:
Awareness
Dodge
Tech-Use
Scrutiny

Traits:
Hoverer 4
Machine 2
Size 2

Gear:
Auspex
pre:
WS	BS	S	T	Ag	Int	Per	WP	Fel	Inf
41	33	50	41	35	46	36	37	33	21

Wounds: 16/16
IP:    2

Armour: 9 All

Best Lascarbine	 Basic	 100m	S/3/-	1d10+3 E Pen 0	60/60	Half	Reliable
Good Magos Axe	 Melee	 ---	-----	2d10+9 E Pen 6	-----   ----	Power Field, Unbalanced, Cursed Metal

Vicissitude fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jun 24, 2016

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Yeseul

TLDR: Famulous agent who is desperately hoping it will all work out, really wants to save the Imperium despite mega heresy, and is horribly freaked out by not being able to see people anymore. Likely to stay Undivided and human-shaped, justifying atrocities against the Imperium with "I did what I had to do" until she faces reality and decides to go galactic conqueror.

In serving the Emperor, I believe I have damned myself. Such a strange concept, but true. If not for the intervention of the Inquisition, I would likely be working in the court of a planetary governor, or possibly in the sector capital. Gathering secrets, analysing the long histories of the rich and nobleborn, teasing out threads of competency or treachery from those who are entrusted with the future of our blessed Imperium. Instead, those talents have been spent in far less pleasant circumstances. Plying the dark and foul courts of cultists, lunatics and traitors, witnessing things that never should have been. I believed it was a testament to my skills and the favour of the Emperor that I have been able to imitate and entreat the lost and damned on so many occasions, but the disquieting notion that it wasn't really acting refuses to leave me. It is important, vital work, more pressing than anything I could have done in another life, but does that make it worth it? Worth killing my own sisters in order to protect a daemon?

The visions have gotten worse lately. I haven't mentioned it to anyone and they seem preoccupied with their own concerns, but surely they must have noticed my staring. I can no longer discern features beyond the general shape of the face, it is but a riotous blur of colour and light. Everyone has their own unique signature it seems, so I should be able to learn them with practice. Hence the staring. The rest of the environment seems mostly normal, but I can see glimmers flowing about solid objects as if everything was underwater. There are traces of where people have interacted, imparting a temporary aura depending on duration and the intensity of use. And then there are the predators. The faintest hints of daemons leering from beyond, swirling about in a frenzy. They are strongest at times of bloodshed and emotion, but they never disappear. Always reaching and grasping in desperation. Perhaps this is similar to how Navigators perceive the world? It is no wonder that they are all mad.

The daemonhost is something else. Compared to it, the others are mundane. To look upon what was Banca is to stare into a bottomless well, it defies description. I dare not look for long for it has the feel of true madness. I believe it knows what I see.

I find it hard to resent the Inquisitor. She led us into this damned state through selflessness, devotion, sacrifice and unrelenting persecution of the Emperor's foes. If not for the singular incident, it would be a marvellous example of dedication. So I will hone this ability as best I can, whether it is a gift or curse. I will continue to serve the Emperor as best I can, if that means heresy real or imitated, if there is any difference? And if anyone asks if anything is wrong, of course I will shake my head and say everything is fine. We parlay with xenos and heretics, follow the advice of a daemon and fight tirelessly to protect the Imperium from those that would subvert it.

And it is worth it. Isn't it? Every innocent I have murdered has saved thousands more. Every blasphemy committed by my hand has prevented unspeakable atrocity. The abyss yawning before me is inevitable damnation, and it is almost a welcome fate, knowing how hard-earned it is.

Emperor save me, for I have not been able to save myself.

pre:
Apostate
Pride: Charm
Failing: Regret
Motivation: Nihilism

WS  33 (25+08) 
BS  35 (25+10) 
S   28 (25+08) -5(Charm)
T   36 (25+11) 
Ag  41 (25+16) 
Int 40 (25+15) 
Per 37 (25+12) 
WP  38 (25+16) -3(Nihilism)
Fel 51 (25+16) +5(Apostate) +5(Charm)

Wounds: 13
Armour: 4 Arms/Body/Legs, 3 Head

Corruption: 10

Skills:
Awareness
Charm
Command			
Common Lore (Administratum)(Ecclesiarchy)
Deceive +10
Dodge
Forbidden Lore (Heresy)(Mutants)(Inquisition)
Inquiry +10
Interrogation
Intimidate
Linguistics (Low Gothic)(High Gothic)
Scholastic Lore (Heraldry)(Imperial Creed)(Philosophy)
Scrutiny
Stealth
Trade (Remembrancer)

Talents:
Air of Authority		Command up to 50 targets, +10 Loyalty for nearby Minions
Hatred (Renegades)		+10 WS vs them
Lesser Minion
Mimic				Imitate voices, -10 Scrutiny to identify, +0 if poor imitation
Peer (Planetary Governors/Warlords)
Radiant Presence		Everyone else within 20m gets +10 against Fear and Intimidation
Total Recall			Remember everything
Unshakeable Will		Reroll failed Fear Tests
Weapon Training (Las)(Primary)(Power)

Traits:
The Quick and The Dead		+2 Inititive
Serpent's Tongue		Charm or Decieve Test once per session to gain Peer
Regret				Others gain +10 Intimidation against this character

Mutations:
Warpsight			+10 Awareness, -10 Scrutiny

Cybernetics:
Nerve Induction Tines x2	+20 Charm and Interrogation against helpless targets
Pheromone Generator		+20 Willpower Test to gain +10 Charm, +20 Charm indoors

Gear:
Laspistol (Good)
Power Sword (Common)
Mesh Armour			4AP Arms/Body/Legs, 3AP Head, extremely fashionable
Aquila symbol pendant
unholy tomes
two laspistol clips

Acquisitions:
Nerve Induction Tines		-10 Rare +0 Minor(4) +0 Common
Pheromone Generator		-20 Very Rare +10 Single +0 Common

Advances:			850/1000
Weapon Training (Power)		250
Linguistics (High Gothic)	200
Scrutiny +0			200
Interrogation +0		200

10 Corruption Mutation: 2#1d100 95 99 Warpsight

Aricia

Aricia seems happy and capable of resuming bodyguard duties. I was worried about the experimental nature, but the gene-treatments have performed as well as could be expected. I am sure that should an orthodox Magos examine the work they would be horrified, but the results speak for themselves. Her resolve to pursue the Emperor's enemies is wholly reaffirmed, and if receiving what I suspect to be Tyranid genetic material furthers that goal, then so be it. I pray that I haven't condemned her to a slow loss of her humanity as the treatment runs its course.

pre:
WS  31 (10+16) +5(Specialisation)
BS  31 (10+16) +5(Specialisation)
S   21 (10+11) 
T   25 (10+15) 
Ag  26 (10+16) 
Int 13 (10+08) -5(Specialisation)
Per 20 (10+10) 
WP  22 (10+12)
Fel 13 (10+08) -5(Specialisation)

Wounds: 4
Armour: 8 All, 9 vs Blast
Loyalty: 61

Skills:
Dodge
Interrogation
Stealth
Survival
Linguistics (Low Gothic)

Talents:
Berserk Charge		+10 WS for Charges
Double Team		+10 WS for ganging up
Street Fighting		Add WS Bonus to Critical Hits with unarmed and knives
Takedown		
Weapon Training (Las)

Traits:
Natural Armour (4)
Natural Weapons		Primitive (7) attacks while unarmed
Toxic (1)		Enemies that damage in melee make -10 Toughness Test or take 1d10 damage ignoring armour and toughness

Gear:
Flak Armour
Longlas
Nerve Induction Tines x2	+20 Charm and Interrogation against helpless targets

Skellybones fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Jun 26, 2016

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Jenny

Jenny had always been considered somewhat strange in her hobbies and interests by the more mainstream members of the Adeptus Mechanicus. She had barely been inducted into the cult proper by the time she developed a reputation for valuing aesthetics, some times over functionality. The reassignment to the most outward-facing tasks was early, but a surprise to absolutely nobody. For all its insularity, the Mechanicus had to maintain relations with the Imperium and the rest of mankind, and Jenny's attention to style proved a distinct advantage when dealing with certain types of people. While few members of the munitorum or lower-hive manufactorum heads cared for her approach, the occasional Rogue trader, Inquisitor, or spire noble that dealt directly with the mechanicus for their own varied reasons were enamoured with having a negotiator that could understand and sympathise with their needs.

Eventually, she developed a close working relationship with some of the people on the other side of the table, fostering mutually beneficial deals that her colleagues, less appreciative of the value of appearances despite years of training, could only dream of. One of these people was Inquisitor Angora Whitehall, who eventually suggested an employee exchange of sorts. The mechanicus could benefit from having more direct access to the inquisition, both for professional assistance in dealing with tech-heresy and for simply inconveniencing outsiders less overtly, and one of the inquisitor's proteges was in need of someone with technological expertise. With minor protestations but reluctant acceptance form the magi, Jenny become a servant of the God-Emperor's Inquisition.

This was six years ago. In the years since then, Jenny has developed an entirely new appreciation for swift and precise violence. During their captivity, it didn't take long for the seed of heresy to be planted in her mind. The effects were slow, changing her habits over the course of years...

Loosen the safety thresholds on your weapons, it will make them more effective in combat.

Deal with the cold trader, it will give you materials to work with you could never have otherwise.

Remove the safety features. Sure, you might shock yourself by accident, but hey, who minds a bit of extra fun?

Just one hit, just to see beyond, just that one time. It will give you the inspiration you need.

Of course that's safe to implant! Think of how beautiful it'll be!

...but the call of Slaanesh was there, steadily growing louder.

pre:
Name: Jenny
Archtype: Heretek
Pride: Wealth
Disgrace: Regret
Motivation: Perfection
XP (unspent): 1000 (0)

WS: 37=25+15-3
BS: 30=25+8-3
S: 33=25+8
T: 36=25+11
Ag: 41=25+16
Int: 46=25+16+5
Per: 35=25+10
Wp: 34=25+12-3
Fel: 46=25+16+5

Wounds: 19

Corruption: 5

Skills:
Logic
Common Lore (Adeptus Mechanicus, Tech, Administratum, Imperium)
Dodge
Tech Use +10
Scholastic Lore (Chymistry)
Trade (Couturier)
Linguistics (Low Gothic, High Gothic, Techna-Lingua)
Charm
Deceive
Commerce

Talents:
Die Hard
Technical Knock
Weapon Training (Las, Primary, Shock, Power)
Mechadendrite Training (Utility)
Meditation
Weapon-tech
Lesser Minion of Chaos (Woodhouse)
Enemy (Adeptus Mechanicus)
Sprint

Traits and abilities:
The Quick and the Dead
Mechanicus Implants
Binary Chatter
Haunted (enemies gain +10 to intimidate against Jenny)
Unnatural Intelligence +2

Equipment:
Unholy Unguents
Combi-tool
Dataslate
Optical Mechadendrite
Lumenin Capacitors
Good Pheromone Generator
Good Cerebral Implants
Good MIU
Good Neural Whip
-Cursed Metal
-Mono
Good Long-las
-Red-dot laser sight
-Ammo Glutton
-Cursed Metal
Best Mesh Combat Cloak
-+5 Charm
Good Mechanicus Assimilation x4
Good Bionic Legs

Acquisitions:
1: Good Craftsmanship MIU
2: Good Craftsmanship Neural Whip with Mono and Cursed Metal
Wealth: Best Craftsmanship Mesh Combat Cloak
Trading away starting power axe for: Good Craftsmanship Mechanicus Assimilation x4
Trading away starting light carapace: Good Bionic Legs
Trading away starting best lascarbine for: Good Long Las with Red Dot Laser, Cursed Metal and Ammo Glutton

Alignment: Unaligned
Slaanesh: 2

Advances:
Charm -200
Deceive -200
Commerce -200
Linguistics (High Gothic) -200
Linguistics (Techna-lingua) -200

Woodhouse
pre:
WS: 22
BS: 26
S: 18
T: 20
Ag: 21
Int: 26
Per: 25
Wp: 18
Fel: 26

Wounds: 6

Skills:
Linguistics (High Gothic)
Trade (Couturier)
Charm
Tech-Use
Commerce

Talents:
Weapon Training (SP), Quick Draw, Lightning Reflexes, Sound Consitution x2

Traits:
Machine 3, Unnatural Senses

Gear:
Guard Flak Armour
Good Craftsmanship Autogun

Waci fucked around with this message at 10:01 on Jun 26, 2016

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Questions on acquisitions:

1. Use the core book only. There will be opportunity to get spat stuff later.
2. Keep in mind that while you're majorly renegade, that doesn't mean you've got access to major heretek stuff like blight grenades. When in doubt, ask. Goes the same for legacy weapons.
3. Trading starting equipment is allowed, but they cannot be traded in to make a starting acquisition easier. You can do a 1 to 1 trade for something of equal availability. So if you have a gun with availability of very rare you can trade it for something else very rare or more common. Where given multiple choices, use the one that is most rare.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Edit: quote is not

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Instead of arco-flagellant, going to make a loremonkey who wants to cure Banca of her possession, no matter what it takes. Lets see how deep down the rabbit hole he can go in search of a cure that leaves Banca with her soul.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013

FireSight posted:

Instead of arco-flagellant, going to make a loremonkey who wants to cure Banca of her possession, no matter what it takes. Lets see how deep down the rabbit hole he can go in search of a cure that leaves Banca with her soul.

Go for it. The reason I included the fact Banca is your former interrogator was to provide those of you who wanted it a plot hook.

Most players might go "lol kill the thing" but with some attachment maybe you won't. I'm not ruling out you all trying to kill her. This is black crusade after all; I've GMed it enough to expect the players to try and kill any NPC that looks at them funny from another sector.

So I will be prepared for that.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

I'm in the business of...
Absolution

quote:

Why did I join the Inquisition? Because I got the feeling that after I got through the meat-grinder suicide squad bullshit that was apparently my first mission, it was join up or join the rest of the screwups that ate it back in the sewers. I lived. And that's always been enough for me. From the underhive territory wars to the ultimate letdown that left one of us with a sub-letter and the rest of us broken and on the run. We should have known better. Us? An Inquisitor's retinue? We should have been satisfied with not ending up bloodless on an altar somewhere after years of this.

quote:

2. During the five years since Banca became Xanaroch, how has the influence of Chaos started to permeate your life? What dark things have you done, and why?

I was always a little off, I guess. Before I joined up, there had to be a half-dozen times where I should have died. The Young Rippers' leader walking by me when he should have heard me whimpering under the bar. The PDF officer who actually believed my story about only "delivering" the illegally-modded pistol I was carrying. The dreams that seemed to come true. Maybe the boss lady always knew. But Banca's other half confirmed it - I'm a freak. A witch. Or wyrd, or whatever the hell it's called before you shoot it. I always figured when I bragged about a sixth sense, it was experience and luck. But its whispers helped me focus. Yanked the power out from where my lizard brain had stowed it away.

I, uh... I can't look into mirrors anymore. You ever watch your face violently slough off as hands pry their way out through your forehead? The tech helps. Kind of. The unstable warp energy pumping through the metal rod in my spinal column is slowly necrotizing the flesh of my back and the psy-active sedatives are technically toxic, but it's either that or my thoughts start to leak out of my head and the hallucinations get worse. I guess actively forcing these little tricks of mine to happen screwed something up inside me.

quote:

3. Everyone starts game unaligned to the Dark Gods. What gods, if any, speak to you? If you instead feel the call of all the gods, why does Chaos Undivided call to you?

It's not a choice anymore. If it's what I've gotta do, I'll use it. I'll get this black-market heretek crap bolted onto me to do it better. I'll watch myself slowly fall apart so that we don't all do it quickly. Maybe there's something greater at the end of this road. Or at least something that lasts longer than the sixty or so years I've probably burned through in thirty.

Entropy, man. It's a bitch. But at least it's fair. You've gotta smile at that.

quote:

Name: Tessera "Tess" Brandt
Career Path: Former Scum, now Unbound Psyker (+5 Wil)
Alignment: Unaligned (but leaning Nurgle)

Characteristics

WeS: 37 (25+12)
BaS: 36 (25+11)
Str: 35 (25+10)
Tou: 51 (30+16+05)
Agi: 30 (22+08)
Int: 30 (22+08)
Per: 40 (25+15)
Wil: 51 (35+16)
Fel: 40 (25+15)

Wounds: 10 (8+4-2)
Corruption: 5 (1+4)
Inf: 21

Pride: Fortitude (+5 Tou, -3 Agi/Int)
Failing: Greed (+4 Corr, Greedy)
Motivation: Ascendancy (-2 Wnds, +5 Wil)

Skills:
Awareness
CL: AdAstraTel, Arbites
Deceive
Dodge
FL: Psykers
Intimidate
Ling: Low Gothic
Psyniscience
Stealth
Trade: Astrographer

Talents:
Child of the Warp (Permanent Distorted Reflections)
Jaded
Weapon Training (Primary, SP)

Traits:
Greedy: -10 to Commerce
Quick and Dead - +2 Initiative
Psyker - Unbound, Psy Rating 3

Powers:
(Thought Sending
Delude
Compel
Precognition) 500 Free
Precognitive Dodge
Glimpse

Gear:
CC Stub Revolver
GC Sword
Flak Cloak
Psy-Focus (An ugly-looking spinal implant with tubes leading to ports on her neck and forehead)
Data-Slate Filled with Arcane Lore

Acquisitions:
PQ Psychic Hood (Let me know how PQ screws me over, I'm looking to represent heretekical psy-boosting tech)
Cameleoline Cloak

XP Xpenditure (50/1000 remaining)
U300: Precognitive Dodge, Glimpse
N250: Tough+5
N200: Intimidate
U200: Stealth

Mutations: 0

Human Psyker Corruption: 1d5 1

Jolinaxas fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jun 26, 2016

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Pancracius Boselmann

The problem is, you must understand, the lack of knowledge held by the Inquisition. Well, not quite true. The Inquisition as a body has a vast repository of knowledge, but so much is held in forgotten vaults or locked away in the minds of a few individuals who could be anywhere in the Imperium or beyond. That's why I am going to such unconventional lengths to try and find the knowledge we need to free her.

Her very existence is something that traditional Inquisitorial lore says is impossible. In the creation of a Daemonhost, the original occupants soul is either ejected or consumed. Never has there been a proven case of cohabitation, especially over such a long period of time. But there have been records of cultists who have willingly embraced being made into a daemonhost. Again, traditional lore says that they are simply insane, and it is a form of suicide. But not all of these daemonhosts have been confirmed destroyed. What if they simply knew something that we did not, that the possessing daemon and it's host could be disentangled? The very fact that the daemon has promised that it can leave Banca on it's own indicates that, if it tells the truth, it should be possible.

And if it is possible, I must make it so. Even if it costs my own soul in exchange. After all, her condition is the result of my own failure in identifying the cult and it's backers, the information I gave her was rushed and incomplete because I assumed they were no threat. I know better now.

I will atone for my mistake, no matter what I must do or what deals I must make. When Banca asked me to work for her, I told her that I would follow her anywhere... Now I follow her into damnation. Maybe into death.

No longer do I destroy works of the Enemy that come into my hands. Even as tainted as they are, the nuggets of knowledge inside are too valuable. Instead, I store them in Vault, behind purity seals and wards. He never leaves my side. Banca might one day need this knowledge to keep her safe. I might need some hidden fact to free her soul from Xanaroch's thrall.

pre:
Name: Pancracius Boselmann
Archetype: Apostate
Alignment: Unaligned, leaning Tzeentch
Concept: Scholar/Researcher in Banca's service
Pride: Logic
Disgrace: Dread
Motivation: Arcane

Stats:
WSk: 33 = 25 + 8
BSk: 40 = 25 + 15
Str: 30 = 25 + 8 - 3 [Arcane]
Tou: 35 = 25 + 10
Agi: 37 = 25 + 12
Int: 48 = 25 + 16 + 5 [Pride] + 2 [Arcane]
Per: 41 = 25 + 16 - 5 [Pride] + 5 [Dread]
Wil: 36 = 25 + 16 - 5 [Dread]
Fel: 41 = 25 + 11 + 5 [Apostate]
Inf: 21 = 19 + 2
Cor: 04 = 00 + 4 [Arcane]
Wounds: 13/13

Skills
Awareness
Charm + 10
Command
Deceive
Inquiry + 10
Dodge
Commerce
Logic

Common Lore (Imperium, Administratum)
Forbidden Lore (Daemonology, Archeotech, The Inquisition)
Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Scholastic Lore (Occult, Cryptology, Chymistry, Numerology)
Trade (Chymist)

Talents
Air of Authority
Hatred (CSM)
Peer (Administratum)
Total Recall
Unshakeable Will
Weapon Training (Las, Primary)
Disturbing Voice
Polyglot
Lesser Minion of Chaos (Servitor that is a Walking Warded 
Lockbox for storing our heretical poo poo)

Traits
The Quick And The Dead
Serpents Tongue

Gear:
Good Laspistol
Common Power Blade (traded for Vault's Light Power Armor)
Mesh Armour
Chaos Pendant
Unholy Tomes
Best-Craftsmanship Reaver Long Rifle - Acquisition
Common Refractor Field - Acquisition, given to Vault

Exp [950/1000] K:0/N:0/S:0/T:2
Exotic Weapon Training (Reaver Long Rifle) - 500
Deadeye Shot - 250
Scholastic Lore (Numerology) - 200

Vault, the Mobile Warded Vault Servitor (Ogryn Chasis)
pre:
Lesser Minion Of Chaos (Mobile Warded Vault Servitor)
Name: Vault
WSk: 26 = 10 + 16
BSk: 18 = 10 + 8
Str: 31 = 10 + 16 + 5
Tou: 31 = 10 + 16 + 5
Agi: 25 = 10 + 15
Int: 15 = 10 + 10 - 5
Per: 22 = 10 + 12
Wil: 21 = 10 + 11
Fel: 13 = 10 + 8 - 5
Wounds: 9
Armor: 7
TB: 3

Skills:
Awareness
Athletics
Dodge
Security

Talents:
Cold Hearted
Orthoproxy
Sound Constitution x3

Traits:
Size (5)
Sturdy
Machine (2)

Equipment:
Light Power Armour
Common Refractor Field

chin up everything sucks fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Jun 25, 2016

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

My name is Lashunda Feulner. My friends call me Lash but if you work for who I suspect you work for you're no friend of mine. So I expect you to call me Lashunder and like it. Or there may be further... consequences. But perhaps we can avoid any further unpleasantness. I'm one of the Feulners. I see from that blank look of incomprehension you haven't heard of us. Can't say I'm surprised the Imperium is a big place and there's so many people to keep track of. It's not surprising a few trillion fall through the cracks. But yes we are or rather were modestly well regarded in the great bureaucracies. My grandfather invented three new filing systems for Sector Tithe recordings one of which is used on Terra itself so I'm told. My father himself rose to the rank of High Scribe in the governors court and there was me. Least little twig of a dynasty of bureaucrats spanning centuries. No one asked me if I wanted to be a scribe. It was just assumed I would be. And perhaps I would've been if it hadn't been for her.

Banca. I wish you could have seen her, back then I mean. She was still only young then but she carried herself with a poise and purpose that would be the envy of any Lady of the court. And I was drawn to her. She approached my father in search of some records of some sort. I'm not to this day entirely sure what but apparently they were important enough for Whitehall to send one of her most trusted lieutenants to get them. I was awestruck. I assigned myself to be her guide through the archives just for an excuse to spend more time with her. We chatted for hours, days weeks. She seemed to understand things like no one else could. I remember being eager when she asked me for some simple help, a few minor family codes, nothing important. Or so I thought. Whatever she found in those documents ended up with my father being hauled off by Arbites and myself being presented with a choice, join her or follow his fate. I never even blinked twice. Finally I was free of my cage to soar.

And soar I did. All over the Segmentum. I saw things I never could have dreamed of as a spoilt little bureaucrats daughter. And I discovered I had a gift I could get people to talk to me, I could have them spilling their darkest secrets to me with nothing more than a smile and a wink. Invaluable in our line of work I'm sure you'll agree. I could move in the highest and the meanest circles of imperial society with aplomb and I enjoyed it. I saw all the things I'd only dreamed of seeing. Then it all went to hell. One last mopup operation dealing with a minor noble cult or so we thought. I was operating undercover as the mistress of one of the planetary counts when the picked me up and dragged me in with the rest. I watched as they threatened and lectured us and then nearly fainted in relief when Inquistor Whitehall arrived. Of course then the Emperor's private bitch squad had to gently caress everything up didn't they, Banca is still there I know she is, and I wasn't about to let them kill... my friend. So I buried my blade in the throat of the Soritas watching me and the rest didn't last long either. Since then we've been waiting for the other shoe to drop which I guess is where you come in. So are you going to tell me which of the other inquisitors sent you before I'm forced to carve another scar in your pretty face? It'd be a shame to mar it any more after all.

quote:

Didn't have much of a choice really, not that I would've chosen otherwise if I had had the choice you understand? But mainly what I was trying to avoid was boredom I wanted excitement in my life and by god Banca gave us that in spades. The Inquisitions work is never done and I've seen a pretty big chunk of the galaxy following along in it's wake.

quote:

Heck we're hosed anyway so I figured maybe we should live a little first before the axe came down. I got that omplant I'd been lusting after for a while. And I tried various things to forget what happened afterwards. Drugs, booze, people none of it really worked but it was all one hell of a lot of fun to try. Still dark things well I probably shouldn't talk about all of them but there's one that I think really helped. See someone somewhere started getting a little suspicious not sure who exactly but I suspect from the documents we found the Emperor's hoity toity little bitches. Got a little to close to Banca and saw what she's like now so we had to get rid of her. Make it look like an accident. Such a shame what those chaos cultists did to the poor girl. All those sigils and symbols carved with her own blood surrounding the corpse. Took me hours to get them exactly right. Err I mean it must have took them hours to get right of course.

quote:

I haven't been sleeping great lately, the drugs and what have you only do so much, but when you drift in that sort of fugue state between sleep and awake I could hear things, whispers. Indistinct at first, but they've become clearer now, if I make myself beautiful enough I can bring my Banca back to me awaken the passions for me that I know she must have felt the passions I felt for her. It'll cost me of course, working for the inquisition has given me no illusions about that, but it's worth it. Even if I have to sell my soul to Slaaneshi herself.

quote:

Name: Lashunda "Lash" Feulner
Archetype: Apostate
Pride: Beauty
Disgrace: Greed
Alignment: Unaligned (leaning Slaaneshi)
Special Ability: Serpent's Tongue

Characteristics:

WS: 41
BS: 33 (-3[perfection])
S: 35
T: 30 (-3 [perfection])
Ag: 40
Int: 41
Per: 37
WP: 29 (-4[beauty])
Fel: 51 (+5[Apostate] +5[perfection])

Wounds: 13 (9+4)
Infamy Points: 23 (+2 [Beauty])
Corruption: 4 (+4 [Greed])
Experience: 900/1,000
Banked Experience: 100

Alignment Counter (KNST): 0/0/1/0

Advances:
Weapon Training (Power) (250xp) [unaligned]
Trained Acrobatics (200xp) [Slaanesh]
Trained Linguistics (High Gothic)(200xp) [unaligned]
Ambidextrous (250xp) [unaligned]

Requisitions:
Single Common Craftsmanship Refractor Field [Acquisition #1]
Single Common Craftsmanship Pheromone Generator Implant [Acquisition 2] [+10 to charm tests +20 to charm tests in enclosed spaces]

Skills:
Acrobatics
Awareness
Charm +10
Command
Commerce
Common Lore (Administratum)
Common Lore (Imperium)
Deceive
Dodge
Forbidden Lore (Daemonology)
Forbidden Lore (The Inquisition)
Forbidden Lore (Xenos)
Inquiry +10
Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Linguistics (High Gothic)
Scholastic Lore (Bureaucracy)
Scholastic Lore (Cryptology)
Scholastic Lore (Heraldry)
Security
Trade (Cryptographer)

Talents:
Air of Authority
Ambidextrous
Hatred (Adepta Sororitas)
Inspire Wrath
Mimic
Peer (Administratum)
Radiant Presence
Total Recall
Unshakeable Will
Weapon Training (Las, Primary, Power)

Traits:

Serpent's tongue: The Apostate is a master of infiltration, deception, and seduction, allowing him to ingratiate himself with organisations who would normally kill him on sight. Once per game session, the Apostate may make a Challenging Charm or Deceive Test to gain the Peer Talent with one organisation of his choice for the remainder of the session. If the Apostate has a Fellowship of 55 or higher, he can gain the Peer (2) Talent for a chosen organisation instead.

The Quick and the Dead: To survive in the Vortex, particularly as a human, one must be quick, both in wits and action. Sometimes fast reflexes can compensate for ceramite armour. All Heretics with this Trait add a +2 bonus to Initiative Rolls

Overwhelming Need: The character receives a –10 Situational Modifier to all Commerce attempts.

Starting Equipment:

Good-Craftsmanship Laspistol,
Common Craftsmanship Power Blade,
Flak Armour
Aquilla pendant
unholy tomes
2 laspistol clips
Common Craftsmanship Refractor Field

Ferrosol fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Jun 25, 2016

professor_curly
Mar 4, 2016

There he is!

Brack Kine

Music

I'm a freer man than most. Always wanted to see what was over the next hill, over the next mountain range, on the next planet, the next star system. And I got to answer that question more than once. Rogue Traders, Cogboys and even the occasional bored planetary noble all had reason to hire me on for some damned fool expedition or the other. But that changed when I met Miss I. It wasn't about me anymore, or the next hill. I didn't see the big picture at first, but slowly I came to realize that I was part of something bigger, something more important than any of that. My wandering spirit had settled, I had a new home. A family.

Now it's all gone to poo poo. That bitch Whitehall. We're not dealing with some schola seniors, we're dealing with the lives of tens, hundreds of billions of people. But no, we're going to be sent in all alone with no backup. Just to see if Miss I was ready to get the big ][ in front of her name. Space Marines. Alpha Legion, according to the people who know. We got sent in alone into a cult of Chaos Space Marines because we had to prove ourselves just one last time.

I don't claim to understand what happened to Banca. Never had a mind for the empyrean, its ways or its denizens. I gunned down those sisters there, in that cursed chamber. I hoped then, I prayed then, that Miss I was still in there. After all, if anyone could hold herself together while a demon tried to take over their soul, it was her. I have no hope anymore. That Thing is playing us for patzees. The others ask each other, "Why is it helping us? What is it gaining?"

It's gaining us. We're slipping more and more every day. We used to hunt down whole bloodlines for things not half as bad as what we're doing now. It's got us by the heart and just stringing us along as it leads us further and further into the darkness. I thought about leaving, I surely did. But we're family now, and family sticks together through the hard times. And it ain't all bad. I can finally ask all those questions that I was told never to ask, get the answers too. The ruins of humanity lay all around us, and we huddle in the rubble like animals. Those questions that I asked all those years ago, maybe I'll finally find the answers. What are we? Everywhere we go we find ancient evidence of a time far beyond the wildest imagination.

And maybe that's where our real salvation lies. Not the fickle mercy of dark gods or unanswered prayers to the Emperor, but in the triumphs of humanity long past.

pre:
Name       Brack Kine
Role       Renegade
Pride      Logic
Disgrace   Waste
Motivation Innovation
Alignment: Undivided -> perhaps discovering the Imperial Truth, mainly focusing on technology since that's what he understands. 

Cur. Wound 12
Wounds     12
Inf. Point 2
Infamy     23
Insanity
Corruption 2
Initiative 6
Fatigue    0/6

Armour 
Head   6
Larm   6
Rarm   6
Body   6
Lleg   6
Rleg   6

WS 36 = 25 + 8 + 3
BS 49 = 25 + 16 + 3 + 5
St 40 = 25 + 15 
Tg 41 = 25 + 16
Ag 41 = 25 + 16 
In 50 = 25 + 12 + 5 + 3 + 5
Pr 30 = 25 + 10 - 5
Wp 32 = 25 + 11 - 4
Fl 32 = 25 + 8
If 23 = 21 + 2

Skills:
Athletics
Awareness
Common Lore (Imperium)
Common Lore (Koronus Expanse)
Common Lore (Screaming Vortex)
Dodge +10
Intimidate
Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Operate (Aeronautica)
Scholastic Lore (Legends)
Stealth
Tech-Use
Trade (Explorator)

Talents:
Bulging Biceps
Catfall
Double Team
Hip Shooting
Iron Jaw
Jaded
Marksman
Quick Draw
Rapid Reload
Weapon Training (Bolt)
Weapon Training (Chain)
Weapon Training (Las)
+Heavy Weapon Training (Las)
Weapon Training (Melta)
Weapon Training (Primary)
Weapon Training (Solid Projectile)

Traits:

Adroit (Ballistic Skill)
The Quick and the Dead 

Gear:
Inferno Pistol
-Red Dot Sight
-Cursed Metal
Bolt Pistol w/ Silencer
-1 Clip of Stalker Rounds
Carapace Armour
Heavy Carapace
Skeletal Petrification
Medikit
Dataslate with annotated/collected legends

Weapon Training: Melta (250xp)
Forbidden Lore: Archeotech (200xp)
Ballistic Skill +5 (250xp)
Intelligence +5 (250xp)

professor_curly fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Jun 23, 2016

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug

Rodan 008

The brands sting. Vicious little eagles always smoldering on his skin. He can feel their outlines: forehead, cheeks, shoulders, hands, chest, the insides of his knees, the soles of his feet. They're designed to hurt, an eternal reminder of who he belongs to. Just one of many.

He was someone else. I am certain of that. There are... flashes. Sometimes when he is allowed to sleep, or when it is very quiet and dark, I live someone else's life. It looks unpleasant, but I think it would be better than this one. I see Imperial Guardsmen. And xenos. So many xenos. Green and muscular, or green and chittering, or white-green and terribly graceful. It was the last ones that felled this body. I have not seen it yet, but the glimpses of them are always accompanied by biological fear responses far beyond what I feel during the other visions.

But those visions don't matter, because he is not that person anymore. They cut his mind out along with the legs and the blood, although sometimes I think the xenos took the second. Those three things were holding him back anyway, or so I remember them saying. I don't think they knew I was listening. They cut him up with butcher knives and put him back together how they wanted, but they must have missed me. Hypno-conditioning, surgery, drug treatments. They became so excited when they found the latent psyker potential inside him. Gave them an excuse to slice him up even more, body and soul.

When they were done, he was the perfect knife. Then they sent him racing off into the galaxy to cut the things they hated. And I just watched, because for a very long time he couldn't hear me. You wouldn't think a decade of watching through someone's eyes as they mercilessly hunt and slaughter the Imperium's enemies could be so... boring. You've drowned one rebel in his own blood, you've drowned them all, I suppose.Then Inquisitor Whitehall requested his services for a rescue mission. When she ordered him to defend that daemonhost and bloody his hands with those Sisters of Battle, something inside him broke, and I finally got through to him. Well, a little. There's not much of a mind to communicate with. But I'm working on it.

If Whitehall hadn't jumped so cheerfully off the slippery slope to damnation, we'd be dead now. She has to have noticed. The hesitation in some of his actions, the tendency to mutter to himself, the fact that he can meaningfully talk or act on his own to begin with... If she has any problems with using an assassin whose conditioning is clearly failing, she isn't acting like it. We've never let her down, after all. And every time she points us at one of these cults and lets us go, I get a little bit stronger. The symbols on the walls and the things they yell as we carve them into ribbons are wearing down the barriers in his mind. Just being near Xanaroch seems to have helped. I think the daemon might know I'm here, but if it does, it clearly suits its purposes to leave me be.

Good for it. If it doesn't try to kill me, I don't see any reason to try to convince Rodan to kill it. I must say, these daemons and their gods are impressive. I've killed enough psykers who worship them to know the kind of power that can be obtained, and all the hypno-conditioning and wards should theoretically keep Rodan and I from exploding when we try to harness it. But actually worshipping one? I don't think so. Rodan has been a puppet for far too long. We're getting sick of it. One day, we'll dance to our own tune, and then nobody will be able to stop him from taking whatever I want. Until then, we'll keep taking orders. It's what we do.

pre:
Name: Rodan 008
Alignment: Unaligned (too insane to care, probably Exalted Psyker in the long run)
Archetype: Psyker (Bound)
Pride: Grace

WS:  46 (16 +5 Motivation)
BS:  32 (12 -5 Pride)
S:   40 (15)
T:   36 (11)
Agi: 40 (10 +5 Pride)
Int: 30 (8 -3 Motivation)
Per: 41 (16)
WP:  46 (16 +5 Archetype)
Fel: 30 (8 -3 Motivation)

Wounds: 12
IP: 2/2
CP: 10

Skills:

Awareness
Common Lore (Imperium, War)
Dodge
Forbidden Lore (Psykers)
Intimidate
Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Psyniscience
Stealth
Trade (Chymist)

Talents:

Ambidextrous
Child of the Warp
Jaded
Psy Rating 3
Sprint
Weapon Training (Primary, Shock)

Psychic Powers:

PR 3

Glimpse
Mind Over Matter
Precision Telekinesis
Precognition
Precognitive Dodge
Telekinetic Weapon
Warp Vortex

Traits/Mutations/Other:

The Quick and the Dead: +2 to Initiative Rolls

Psyker (Bound)

Haunted

Intelligent Cyst

BC Bionic Legs
Black Blood

Gear:

Flamer (Laspistol)
Neural Whip
Imperial Guard Flak Armor (Flak Cloak)
Psy-Focus (Scorched Remains of Imperial Guardsman's Uplifting Primer)
Dataslate (Mission)

Acquisitions:

BC Bionic Legs
Black Blood

XP/Inf/CP Log:

XP		950/1000

Glimpse-100             (U)
Warp Vortex-200         (U)
Precognitive Dodge-200	(U)
Stealth-200		(U)
Ambidextrous-250	(U)
Starting Corruption: 5 :cthulhu:
Starting Mutation: 59 1. Normally I'd be mad about having to take one of the crappy mutations, but Intelligent Cyst is actually perfect for what I have in mind.

Dachshundofdoom fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Nov 12, 2016

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Just an FYI, I am letting you all use the stat rolling rules from Tome of Excess anyway. To save on dice rolling, just use the stat array I provided for player characters.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
Sadi

All my life, I have heard whispers of things that should not be. Voices call to me from impossible places, telling of endless possibilities. Others feared the things I learned, and I was locked away to await the Black Ships. The Ships were the first time I ever met anyone else like me, who could see through the veil into realms beyond. It was there that I learned that the voices had a name. Daemons. They were creatures born of deceit who wanted nothing more than to trick you into making yourself vulnerable. Then, they would feast on your soul for eternity. Their whispers were full of secret venom, and only faith in the Emperor could save you from their clutches. My soul was branded with the Emperor's power, and thus I was allowed to continue living.

With my soul protected by the Emperor, I was able to open myself to the warp as never before. The daemons sang to me like a choir, hinting at all the things that could be. Though almost all their words are lies designed to trick and ensnare you, every so often they hide a truth within. It must be so, for if they spoke nothing but falsehoods then mortals would not listen. The morsels of truth are yet another strand in their web, but one that can be used if you are cautious and clever. I proved adept at gleaning these truths from among the lies, a process referred to by most as Divination. I was selected for these talents by the Inquisition, to use my skills in support of their most holy work. While the authority of the Inquisition is absolute, their resources are not endless. They often use those such as myself to find the hidden webs, to see where heresy hides so that they may root it out. I reveled in this work, divining signs of cults and heretical activity that would otherwise hide from the Emperor's light. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, and many times I was able to find those places where prevention was still a possibility. An assassin dispatched to remove a corrupt governor or noble could prevent needing to deploy an army to quell the insurrection they would otherwise incite. Though my connection with the warp was a source of fear for many, the things my powers enabled to do saved many lives.

When I opened myself to the warp to learn what we could of the noble cult, the results were disheartening. Much of what I saw was heavily clouded, and what I could see did not look good. My concerns were listened to, but ultimately overridden. The mission was too important, and Banca's promotion was deemed worth the risk. You know what happened next. I will never escape the memory of that day, and must live with the choice I made there. While we all heard the screams of the horrors visited upon Banca, only I truly could truly comprehend the horror of what she was experiencing. For reasons I still do not understand, they did not bind my mind when we were taken prisoner. I could see everything, as they coaxed the daemon from the empyrean into poor Banca.

I have never encountered anything more horrifying. I have never seen something more beautiful.

I could have stopped it. While I was no match for the sorcerer conducting the ritual, I could have thrown him off balance just enough. Xanaroch would have slipped from his grasp, and manifested in the physical realm. He surely would have killed everyone there, including us. We would have died a horrible death, but we would have died clean. I chose survival over conviction, and that is a choice I have found myself making again and and again since that day. Each time I fall a little farther from the Emperor's light, and already I can feel his presence in my soul dwindling. It is only a matter of time before it fades completely, and I am alone before the power of the Warp. It's presence dwells within me more than it ever has, and even those who have no psychic sight can feel its touch upon me. Already Xanaroch talks to me as if has known my all my life, and it is entirely possible that he has. I have spent my entire life listening to the whispers of daemons. Hearing one in the physical realm is not so different.

Even in these times, there is hope to be found. With the daemon's guidance, we have been able to prevent so many terrible things from occurring. He has taught me much, and my power has grown considerably. The cards of my Tarot twist and change, taking on unfamiliar and terrifying forms. Horrible visages peer at me from the cards, but the answers they give have never been more accurate or clear. I am able to compel far more truth from the whisperers than ever before, and my presence in the warp grows. New daemons have come to tell me truths, and among their whispers are references to their master. One who knows all secrets, and weaves a tangled web indeed. One with a great interest in psykers, who grants power to those who are worthy. My power has grown, but what could I accomplish with more? I can compel lesser daemons now. One day I may be able to compel Xanaroch himself.

Perhaps one day I too will create something so beautiful.

pre:
Name: Sadi
Archetype: Psyker (Bound)
Pride: Foresight
Motivation: Ascendancy
Alignment: Unaligned (Leaning Tzeentch)

Characteristics:
WS  33 (25+8)
BS  37 (25+12)
S   25 (25+8)
T   35 (25+10)
Ag  40 (25+15) 
Int 41 (25+16) 
Per 46 (25+16+5) [Foresight]
WP  51 (25+16+5+5) [Psyker, Ascendancy]
Fel 31 (25+11-5) [Foresight]

Wounds: 10/10
Infamy: 21 (19+2) 
Corruption: 9 (5+4) [Regret,Psyker Corruption]

Skills:
CL(Adeptus Astra Telepathica)
CL(Imperium)
Linguistics(Low Gothic)
Trade(Soothsayer)
Awareness
Psyniscience
FL(Psykers)
Deceive
Dodge
Logic
Scrutiny
FL(Daemonology)

Talents:
Jaded
Weapon(Primary)
Weapon(Las)
Child of the Warp(Aura of Taint)
Warp Sense

Traits:
The Quick and the Dead (+2 init)
Psyker (Psy Rating 3)
Haunted (Opponents get +10 to intimidate against character)

Powers:
Doombolt
Precognition
Personal Augury
Glimpse

Gifts:
None

Equipment:
CC Mesh Combat Cloak
GC Mesh Cowl (+Deceive)
BC Laspistol w/ Red Dot Laser Sight
GC Microbead
Psy-focus
Dataslate with Arcane Lore
Lho-Sticks

Implants:
None

XP                 950/1000

U Glimpse(100)
T Logic(200)
T Scrutiny(200)
T FL(Daemonology) (200)
T Warp Sense (250)

Acquisitions:
CC Mesh Combat Cloak
GC Mesh Cowl (+Deceive)

Trades:
CC Neural Whip -> BC Laspistol w/ Red Dot Laser Sight
CC Flak Cloak -> GC Micro-bead
CC Laspistol -> Lho Sticks

Winged Orpheus fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Jun 26, 2016

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird

Rex Gladio
"I'll do anything to help my number one fan...even turn heel."

You name a place, and I've crushed some chump there. Submission, blood, death - I've fought matches up and down the entire Galaxy! Even the Astartes couldn't kill me!
So just you wait, Xanarocky - I'm a comin' for you!

Werix posted:

I got the usual choice - join, or die. Thought I was so smart, fighting sideshow matches across the galaxy, staying one step ahead of the Black Ships. Can't hide from the Inquisition.
Lucky for me, Banca was a fanatic for the Galactic Fighting Federation. It was my ticket to the big leagues - all I had to do was smash whatever she wanted me to. It was a good life. So I stand with her, yeah.
Gotta admit, heretic or not, I always felt a bit guilty about crushing my fans. Meet and greet with some decadent noble, then boom! Suplex Suprise, heretic!

Oh yeah, I gotta goal now - and kill me some Astartes. Nobody beats me that easy and gets away with it!

It's hard for me to say that too much has changed...I mean, fighting is just fighting? I'm not the really the guy to ask about that.
But it's all different now. Banca's...it's just not the same group as it used to be. Nothing's good anymore about all of it. I just...now I'm always looking over my shoulder, you know?

Can't say I see any one of the Dark Gods stands out for me. Khorne's a nutjob who hates psykers, Slaanesh is a boring fruitloop, Tzeench makes my head hurt, and Nurgle? I dunno.
I'd just as soon keep my distance. Maybe if I got to meet a cool enough champion, I'd think about it, but I'm leaning Unaligned.

pre:
Name: Rex Gladio
Archetype: Psyker (Unbound)
Pride: Martial Prowess
Disgrace: Hubris
Motivation: Legacy
Alignment: Unaligned (K1S1T0N0)

Characteristics:
WS 46 (25+16+05)
BS 32 (25+08)
ST 40 (25+15)
TO 36 (25+11)
AG 41 (25+16) 
IN 20 (25+08-05-4-4) 
PE 35 (25+10)
WP 46 (25+16+05)
FE 36 (25+12)

Wounds: 12/12 8+4
Infamy: 25 (19+2+2+2) 
Corruption: 1d5

Skills:
Awareness
Dodge
Intimidate
Psyniscience
Common Lore (1, 2)
Forbidden Lore (Psykers)
Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Trade (1)

Talents:
Child of the Warp
Jaded
Radiant Presence
Weapon Training (Primary, Las)

Traits:
The Quick and the Dead (+2 initiative)
Psyker (3)
Unnatural Strempf (1)

Powers:
Mind over Matter
Telekinetic Shield
Telekinetic Weapon

Gifts:
None

Equipment:
Common Craftsmanship Laspistol
Good Craftsmanship Sword
Flak Cloak
Psy-Focus
Trophy Rack
Dataslate (Arcane Lore)

Implants:
Good Synthmuscle

Acquisitions:
Good Synthmuscle
Trophy Rack

Trades:

XP 0/1000 K1S1T0N0
Radiant Presence 250 [Slaanesh]
Blademaster 750 [Khorne]

Werix posted:

For generating stats, I have done something different. I have rolled up the starting stats, which are found below:
Starting stats: 9#2d10 11 16 12 10 16 8 15 8 16
Starting Infamy: 19+1d5 21
Starting wounds: 1d5 4

Rockopolis fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Jun 25, 2016

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Okay, I have a good number of apps here, so I will be closing the recruit basically when I wake up tomorrow morning, so about 24 hours give or take. So if there is anything you need to change, you haven't gotten your fluff up or something then get to it.

I am really going to be focusing on the fluff for this game for good characters, so make sure your fluff is developed, and that you've in some way answered all the questions in the OP. The question as to which God you will eventually join is important, so I can also get a good mix of gods, not that the game goes too Slaanesh or Khorne heavy for example. What I mean by that, is explicitly state for me which god you're leaning towards. Bold and underline it for my slow rear end just so I don't miss it.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
Looking at the other apps, I should probably just switch Archetypes and go Khornate.

EDIT:
After further thought, I like to let my actions show which god is most appropriate. I'm going to stay a free agent.

Rockopolis fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Jun 25, 2016

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Maria Invicta

"I've seen the shape of our existence, and I refuse to permit fear. If we are to be holy monsters, then let us revel in it! Let our purpose suffuse us with terrible fire! Kill them all! Yes! Blood! Blood for the Throne!"

With an urge to kill the enemies of the Throne that was insane even by the standards of the Sisters of Battle, Maria Invicta was well on her way to a quick death in the Repentia before she met Interrogator Banca. Her headlong charges and inability to follow any semblance of a battle plan made for a glorious slaughter of the enemy, and frequently, rather less glorious slaughter of her own comrades. It took Banca to recognize and harness her unique talent for destruction, and Invicta learned her most important lesson: if you hold off on killing them now, you get to kill even more of them later.

Invictia hardly hesitated when ordered to attack fellow Sisters of Battle, expecially to protect her beloved mentor. As far as she's concerned, Banca is still Banca, and Xanaroch is just a useful bloodhound. She certainly hasn't lacked for fights; between the cults and the occasional group of Imperial investigators Invicta has been more zealous than ever. For all that the daemon has tried, it's had difficulty wrapping her up in any schemes. She's just too focused on the next battle, and the guiding voice she has begun to hear in every melee and between every burst of fire has only made her stronger. It's clearest when she kills aquila-bearing fools trying to keep her from her work. She hardly even responds to her given name anymore -- she's just Invicta now.

If Inquisitor Whitehall was aware enough to look for it she'd see Invicta's rapid descent into the grip of Khorne, but her master's master is far too blinded by her own fall. Maybe Invicta will find the power to save her mentor, maybe she'll die in a cowardly ambush, maybe she'll climb to the top of a mountain of corpses and scream the name of her new god. The only thing she knows for sure is that it's going to be fun.

pre:
Name: Sister Maria Invicta
Race: Human
Career: Renegade
Pride: Martial Prowess
Disgrace: Wrath
Alignment: Unaligned (Leaning Khorne)

Characteristics       
WS	: 54    = 25+16+3+5+5
BS	: 44    = 25+16+3
S       :(50)40 = 25+15 (+10LPA)
T	: 46    = 25+16+5
AG	: 37    = 25+12
INT	: 25    = 25+8-5-3
PER	: 40    = 25+10+5
WP	: 34    = 25+11-2
FEL	: 30    = 25+8-3

Corruption: 0
Wounds: 14
Initiative: 1d10+5
AP 7 All (LPA)
Rating 50 Conversion Field, Overload 1-10

Skills:
Common Lore (Imperial Creed, Ecclesiarchy, War)
Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Trade (Armorer)
Athletics
Awareness
Dodge +10 
Parry
Scholastic Lore (Tactica Imperialis) 
Operate (Aeronautica)
Intimidate (+5 GC LPA)
Stealth
Tech-Use

Talents:
Jaded 
Quick Draw 
Rapid Reload
Weapon Training (Chain, Las, Primary, Bolt, SP, Flame) 
Heavy Weapon Training (Heavy Bolter)
Catfall
Marksman
Double Team
Ambidextrous
Iron Jaw
Bulging Biceps

Traits:
The Quick and the Dead
Adroit (Weapon Skill)
Auto Senses

Mutations:
none yet

Gear:
GC Boltgun -> GC Heavy Bolter
CC Bolt Pistol -> Jump Pack
CC Power Mace -> CC Lightning Claw
Heavy Carapace -> Skeletal Petrification
Medikit
	Acquisitions:
	CC Conversion Field
	GC Light Power Armor (Sustainable Power Source, Auto Senses, Osmotic Gill, +5 Intimidation, Horns)
	power armor customization: 1d10 3

Advances (1000/1000):
Weapon Training (Power) 250	Unaligned
Swift Attack 500		Khorne
Simple WS			Unaligned
aww yeah beating the buzzer

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
I'll have my fluff up shortly after I wake up, but I need a nap on count of it being Midsummer.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
I have made my Picks. I do want to say this really was a hard decision for me to make. This is the first game I've posted in a long time with this many apps, of such high quality. Those of you not picked, know it was not because the quality of your app was lacking, but I was trying to maintain a balance of skills, personalities, and future alignments. As you can see by the fact I have two psykers (:suicide:) and two apostates, I was not concerned with balance of specialties too much, since the game is pretty open ended as to what you can purchase and do.

So the Acolyte Cell is:

Viva with ex-guardsman Cully Cross
Waci with Mechanicus Face Jenny
Jolinaxas with the secret street psyker Tess
Firesight with the Delver of the Dark and Deep Pancracius
Ferosol with everyone's favorite logistical lass Lash
Dachshund of Doom with the cybernetic psyker assassin Rodan 0078

Game is Live, as well!

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Going to try and update this game tomorrow, waci post or not.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
I'll post today but it will be evening my time.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

So if we throw stun grenades into the crowd the concussive effect should put them on their rear end, cause chaos and a whole lot of WHAT THE gently caress IS GOING ON and cause a panic. They should probably overwhelm the guards trying to direct them and then stampede them trying to run out. Meanwhile we slip in the side and help out Rodan?

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Real life is kicking me hard in the balls so i'm dropping out

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Werix has pushed me in.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
We are really good at this Inquisition type thing.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
At last, the 40k/Keystone Kops crossover the world's been waiting for.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013

Skellybones posted:

We are really good at this Inquisition type thing.

That's the key. You all really ain't traitor, you're just so incompetent that the Imperium at large thinks you're traitor.

Will try to post tonight, but Rogue Crusade update is getting priority, so might not get to this until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Sorry for the delay. Might update tonight, but will probably be tomorrow night.

• Locked thread