Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

Give away the green grass, Give away the sky
This is a cute and interesting game so far! Vibrating Sheep's Tokimeki thread inspired me to try out this style of game and I'm now an otome game junkie. :j: So, it's interesting to check out other games in the same vein. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes!

My only real complaint so far is that it bothers me seeing girls and Hiroshi on the same screen together because their heads are all gargantuan compared to him and the disparity in proportion is jarring. Unless he's just got a freaky pin head because you're supposed to dislike him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

The time loop mechanic is a pretty cool idea! I only thought second chance meant reliving your high school life. That's pretty clever! Looking forward to seeing more.

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

I can't imagine romancing Aya in this game, like, ever. She's kind of a dumb rear end in a top hat. Does she actually have an interesting route, or is she always like this?

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

dmboogie posted:

For all this game's faults, it nails the Tokimeki stat picture things. :allears:

Yeah, they're pretty cute. The festival slap fight is a great one!

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

That's actually a pretty good point. That lazy so and so! :argh:

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

I really want to see Kazuki's route, so I'm glad that it's one of your favorites.

I'm kind of tempted to get the game and play it for myself, it looks fun!

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

I wanted to make a comment about how the singer sounds like an English speaker trying to sing in Japanese but that's literally what is happening. :eng99: I guess it would be appropriate for Alice, seeing as she's from the US and living in Japan?

I agree that more budget should have been spent on the art. I am still disturbed by the gigantic heads on these people.

I'm enjoying the LP, though! It'll be interesting to see where things go. Are there any routes which are super fun?

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

kirbysuperstar posted:

This was the only ending I ever got when playing this game, and Alice suddenly busting out that dress with zero explanation bugged the heck out of me.

I did totally forget about the shrapnel launcher though.

Maybe she did a magical girl transformation with the power of music and love. :sparkles:

How the hell is all the art in this game so half assed and disproportionate and yet there's a really well done CG like this?? :psyduck: If they put in just a little more effort, the whole thing could have looked much more polished.

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

Dang, I had been planning on buying it but kept forgetting. :smith:

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

It feels like they were going for the token "tsundere" childhood friend and missed the mark by 300% so she's just a terrible person and extremely grating.

I'm super disappointed we're not going with Kazuki this round, but at least Suzu is a neat person and probably better than half the cast, I think! Some of the others seem kind of boring, but then, if any of the other endings are as random and bizarre as Alice's, then we're probably in for a wild ride. :stare:

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

What's wrong with burlap sack chic? :confused:

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

Yay, Goon is coming along really well! :neckbeard:

It's interesting to learn more about Kasumi and see what her thoughts and motivations are. It makes me really curious about saving her and seeing her ending.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually surprised by the fact that Aya can be even more of a worthless dickbag than she already was. Sort of agreeing with the poster who suggested we date her next so we can get it over with and never have to be nice to her stupid rear end again. I imagine siding with her in all these scenarios just makes poor Goon look like her dumb and mean-spirited sidekick. :smith:

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

I DO have to admit that I love otome games and dating sims primarily because I find the NPCs' shift from indifference towards the main character to "OH GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DATE ME NOW" absolutely hilarious. I really want to see what smitten Hiroshi is like. :allears:

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

Hiroshi has never looked better.

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

Shira Oka could have learned something from Uta no Prince Sama in that Aya needs to be chained to a rocket heading for the moon by the crazy rear end principal of the school.

Except nobody tries to save her because she is a horrible person. :j:

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

Yeah, definitely whatever makes playing the game easier. I think it's important!

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

Hooray, we're accepted! :toot:

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

I know I wouldn't mind if you skipped Aya's route and just showed the endIng.

She seems like the type who leaves dead things on your porch. :gonk:

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

Robindaybird posted:

I say do Aya next and we can ignore/dunk on her for the rest of the run.

This is a good idea too.

And then, after that, date Hiroshi just to spite her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

If nothing else, I can at least say this is one of the most creative visual novels I've ever seen.