Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buried alive
Jun 8, 2009
Voting art, because we have to not like Hiroshi to be okay with Alice, but Art is also a way to his sister, so that seems like a great setup for ridiculous drama down the road. Or if that winds up being a pain we can go for Yui instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buried alive
Jun 8, 2009
^^^ December 25th is December 25th no matter what season you're in.

Buried alive
Jun 8, 2009

Mysticblade posted:

Even if you guys vote for Naoko, there's no guarantee that we'll be able to get Naoko's route over Alice's. But I'll give it a shot. If we vote Alice, I'll probably just stop talking to Naoko.

:smith:

I voted for Alice anyway.

Buried alive
Jun 8, 2009
I was expecting a robot with an AI that had somehow invaded parts of Suzu's thought process.

I was not expecting Suzu to be the robot. Geeze. Talk about the call coming from inside the house.