Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

SSNeoman posted:

I am not a fan of him thus far.

he has a thing for his sister doesn't he? i never played this game but were going there arent we?

This at least, as far as I'm aware, is not true. Admittedly I only ever finished one or two paths, but I'm fairly sure he's just in the extremely overprotective older brother category. And yeah, I mostly remember him being a pretty big rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

It has been a while since I've seen the requirements, but from what I recall Rena is indeed probably the easiest route, with Alice up there as well. Aya's may technically be easy, but I always had difficulty actually getting friendly enough with her for it to matter - mainly because I just found it hard to actually take the +Aya choices.

Kiku is almost certainly the hardest route in the game, or very nearly. As in "Are you getting nearly straight A's? No? Then you're not getting this route."

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Look at our Fashion value - it's 9. To compare this with the recent tests, we basically have a D (and very nearly an F if I recall the break points correctly) in dressing ourselves. In all honesty, her pointing out we look like poo poo was put rather nicely, along with the offer to help. Use your own imagination to figure out what someone that bad at fashion looks like - well, at least we probably wash our clothes :v:.

Lord Koth fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Aug 15, 2016

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

A quick google search gives me that it is still capable of being bought in certain places - Gamersgate, for one (note that I don't know anything about them, so they may or may not be an actually good site to use) - but as far as anyone is aware the studio that made it went out of business so you'll not be giving any money to the creators.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

As far as I'm aware high schools in Japan don't HAVE a fourth year, so that was never in the cards to be part of the game. Unlike the US, middle school and high school years in Japan are split 3/3 rather than 2/4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

I'll just state it now - all the endings are insanely weird.