Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhiodise
Feb 22, 2013
I will say that from my experience you can get Robotics from actually doing poorly on a science exam and after Kazuki yells at you for it you can ask him for training. I've got no idea if this actually needs high science to trigger and might actually require having seen his ending path :shrug:
Honestly it's pretty weird they hide the better training behind RNG nonsense, but then again it is this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhiodise
Feb 22, 2013
The sad part is that those two super trainings are pretty much gimmes for your first run and aren't in anything that's gonna help your important school related stats :v: .
I agree though, let's dump some points into our Creativity so we can actually try to be a real art jerk in this art run.

Rhiodise
Feb 22, 2013
I've been playing this game a little more recently and it really can not be overstated how irritating Satsuko is, and I really feel like that doesn't help the tedium at all. It's already coming across in the updates but man, she just seems to get worse as time goes on. Maybe it's due to the fact she just never lets up on anything you do even when you have no choice in the matter. On the plus side of things, getting lucky is a big help towards not failing every training and spiraling into a stress based despair so the next run is looking up when this one inevitably fails :v:.

Rhiodise
Feb 22, 2013
Yeah, Aya is essentially the worst person. From what I can tell if you wanna say stuff to make her happy and she's in an event with anyone else at all you need to be a massive jackass.

Rhiodise
Feb 22, 2013
For what it's worth I didn't get an ending until Loop 4 or 5, and that's only because I cheated after failing an out of nowhere requirement of a particularly rude ending. I like this game, but I would not play through it the way it wants, I just don't have the patience.
... That might explain why I can't stand Satsuko since I've had loops where she, no joke, wasted about 4-6 days of training for meaningless scenes within two week periods :negative:

Rhiodise fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Oct 15, 2016

Rhiodise
Feb 22, 2013
So fun story, by complete random chance I ended up choosing my character's birthday exactly on the day where you get told that this happened. So when I finally got to this point on a run I was sure wasn't going anywhere, getting constantly told my character was garbage by everyone as this game will do when your stats are terrible, I decided to try to have a day off on the character's birthday to see if anything special happened. The game of course said there was an event already there so I wasn't allowed and then it ended up being that. That was also the run that I did manage to get an ending condition on, barely, and screwed up at the last possible moment in the path over something that came out of nowhere.

... I cheated after that and I maintain that it was the proper course of action :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhiodise
Feb 22, 2013
Nah, meditation is tied to a different event and has nothing to do with Rena's path. Rena does give you something nice just nothing as particularly great as that.