Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Wrestling owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Keep in mind that was high school football, and in Ohio it's pretty much an afterthought compared to other states.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Brolander posted:

This guy doesn't know about the Massillon Washington-Canton McKinley Rivalry. Or the infamous lovely rapists of the Stuebenville Big Reds??

Oh well aware, I'm just saying this isn't exactly Texas, Oklahoma, or Florida high school ball

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

is delonte west still doin lebrons mom?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

What? My highschool draws 5-10k spectators a game. Ohio isn't Texas or Florida but it's easily top 5.

Mentor? I was down there recently and holy hell that place got money

• Locked thread