Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

gonna have to say my favorite military technology is the forced rectal feedings

def turns me on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

don't post your mother's and my sextape

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Doc Friday posted:

I sexually identify as an M4 carbine.

are you M4M? :mrgw:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

notZaar posted:

That's definitely the most hosed up idea from the Space Age that almost got into prototype phase. It's like a concentrated bolt of evil selfish humanity.

:patriot:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Rutibex posted:

:shrug:
it was the first thing that came up, i didn't read it over very well. sry its not up to the high standards of GBS

The Orion orbital battleship was post to use a

extremely shameful

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Decebal posted:

Gentlemen, the United States has entered the Laser Age ! All laser weapon development increases by +4 per turn

just imagine what that could do to james bonds balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Decebal posted:

Actually that thing had a metal head and the tail was like a bagpipe. It was supposed to scare horses or something

but hes riding a horse too????

• Locked thread