Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What kind of amateur rear end poo poo is this? That paddle doesn't even have air holes drilled in it ffs. :shrug:

I grew up in the transitional phase where corporal punishment was legal for my younger years but then it was considered abuse and very much illegal. So we had people who were spanking people k-3rd grade and then they were all like welp it's not cool anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think people should be allowed to do corporal punishment but they have to put on a leather gimp suit to do it.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Maybe there's something to it though.. Maybe it's possible to actually beat education into children. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Bring back the iron maiden.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

JiveHonky posted:

i was talking about this at work and someone explained to me that the hole in the paddle is for putting dicks through

Seems like you would just end up shearing off your eggs and johnston? :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

JiveHonky posted:

like i said before i'm no scientist but the theory seemed plausible

I am actually a real scientist :science:

(I'm not actually a scientist)

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ein cooler Typ posted:

There's nothing sexual about it I don't know why so many hosed up goons immediately jump to that

Except you have to get your bare child rear end out in front of an adult. But there is nothing sexually humiliating about it all. It's just where all the padding is at so they don't break bones and can hit you harder and longer without causing grievous injury.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don't see how people get away with beating kids. It's essentially aggravated assault and battery with a weapon and in a lot of states with stand your ground laws children could legally kill people dishing out the punishment.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

tenspott posted:

Because the kids are the instigators by being disobedient, ergo the people dishing out the punishment are technically the person standing their ground. Let's not pretend that most of these punishments get handed out willy nilly. Odds are, these kids had it coming.

I dunno, I think spanking is way harsh. Maybe they could just crucify them for an hour or so? Not like nails through the hands, etc, and not to the point their lungs collapse and organs shut down. No nails and crown of thorns poo poo, just a regular old cross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

JiveHonky posted:

It sounds really cool to write on an internet forum but "powering up and going super saiyan to bring the flying fists of berszerker fury to the faces of your tormentors once you were pushed too far" wasn't a realistic option for me when I was bullied and beat up in high school. There were gangs and drug dealers and poo poo. I remember seeing some big muscle freak senior jumping and stomping on a kids head trying, I assume, to get the candy out the pinata. People would get hosed up like that fairly regularly. I was a skinny dork with sally jesse raphael glasses, not a tough guy. Its good that some of you cats could avenge yourselfs but like I said, that wasn't my circumstance.

In b4 getting called a beta bitch.

One time I went to lens crafters to get some prescription sunglasses and I was looking for frames and the sales lady kept showing me these garish red Sally Jesse Raphael frames. I was like hey I think I want something else but she was like no. So I didn't get them and ended up getting contacts and oakleys. In retrospect the red frames would have gone well with my back brace and headgear and braces. But I became a beautiful swan, a lovely swan.

• Locked thread