Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Revenants Return posted:

Is that the hottest man in England?

That is female Birtish pop singer "Sporty Spice" actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Dear Britain -

The EU is fake and gay. Come home.

Love,

America

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Alan Smithee posted:

poles are like white mexicans and I dont know why brits complain about immigration because while I dont personally discriminate against color per se and would make love to hot mexican ladies, even if you are racist you should want fairskin blonde/blue eyed desperate polish ladies in your country

Do Poles magically turn half your radio dial to lovely accordion music?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Junior Jr. posted:

My country once ruled the world, we conquered everyone. Then we got shittier and shittier until we're now just a small island again, we're barely still in the Euro league, we're getting mopey with the EU and want to split up 'cause money problems.

:sigh: where did it all go wrong?

You were too high-handed with the Americans, you were too soft on Gandhi and you've never managed to bridge the social divide between the chav and the posh.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Also, how did you manage to lose control of like 1/3 of your island to the IRISH of all people, lol

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

vug posted:

England/Britain never imitated the Romans after they left, nothing like what the Germans and Russians, Polish, pretty much everyone on the mainland did. we never adopted Latin, the only people here who used Latin were monks and we ended up loving the monks off eventually.

you know that "Czar" and "Kaiser" are both titles derived from "Caesar" right
and all those 2 headed eagles on coats of arms and poo poo

but not us, we just went right the gently caress back to living in mud huts and sacrificing virgins in stone circles

You imitated their cavalry helmets and red military uniforms and the whole conquering the known world thing.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Roylicious posted:

I mean you were the largest empire in history technically I suppose but you also hosed the world over but good and we still have to deal with the consequences of limey assholery today.

At least the Romans left us something cool like architecture and systems of government. The French gave us cuisine, the Spanish gave us Latinas... In the end what did the Brits contribute? The chip?

America. :clint:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I went to buy a car last month and apparently they've all got 8 gears now and you can't even get a manual transmission without special ordering it at a higher price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

KM Scorchio posted:

I sure wish I lived in a country where all an aspiring mass murderer needs in order to aquire a high powered assault rifle is an expired bus pass and moms credit card.

Have plans, do you?

• Locked thread