Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Revenants Return posted:

and eats gross food and gets paddled by schoolmarms in boarding schools and an entire wealthy family will live in like a 20 by 20 foot apartment with a barely functional toilet and have a single compact car which has the steering wheel on the wrong side and a manual transmission . Unbelievable. Open public yards or "national parks" are unheard of, as is any private yard larger than a postage stamp. Can britgoons confirm?

Also apparently their government is really a massive pedophile ring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2coOjEE3Fo

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

SHISHKABOB posted:

Isn't that most governments?

No that is not normal

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

88h88 posted:

u wot m8? I'll fucken slash u up u mug

the combination of free health care and no guns means lots of low-level street crime and bored idiots start fights with strangers constantly, and every so often of cousre someone ends up stabbed or beaten to death

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Junior Jr. posted:

My country once ruled the world, we conquered everyone. Then we got shittier and shittier until we're now just a small island again, we're barely still in the Euro league, we're getting mopey with the EU and want to split up 'cause money problems.

:sigh: where did it all go wrong?

The very end was when you intentionally deindustrialized and got rid of all your jobs except for finance and its related industry of begging rich people for money. Now instead of bossing lovely countries around, you must suck the dicks of china and russia.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Lol britain sent an assassin to try and take out trump, and failed. Luckily we know better than to let foreigners buy guns. Owned, britain

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

vug posted:

apparently under the impression that we don't have the option of buying automatic transmission cars if we wanted to

well it's an option you just can't afford it

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

notZaar posted:

Baked beans are really good though, Heinz nailed it. Thanks English folks.

heinz is an american company and baked beans became popular in the uk as a "fancy" imported food, imported from america

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Applewhite posted:

Why'd they change it?

the name was changed to a turkish name as part of the ethnic cleansings that marked the creation of modern turkey

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Solice Kirsk posted:

Probably not as embarrassed as being beaten by Russia twice.

general winter was on russia's side, but was not actually russian imo

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

spud posted:

Gordon Ramsay.

Also Piers Morgan.....hahahahahaha...I am sorry for this one :(

Hey, you guys raised him for, what, 50+ years? It took us like one to kick his dumb rear end back out

a retard posted:

a shitload of "hunting rifles" use the same caliber ammo as "assault rifles"

don't even bother dude, he's british. there's nothing to prove there. it would be more hurtful to talk about how most of those guns are made in the USA and how even poor people can easily afford several of them. just like how you can buy a 500 hp sports car for the price of a nicer family sedan or pickup truck.

and to top it off our rate of violent crime for boring white people is actually lower than in the uk.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Roylicious posted:

I guess the Brits do have some really funny dry/dark self deprecating humor they probably wouldn't have had if they weren't on the heights once.

So you know... India/Africa but Monty Python idk

i thought the humor was because of their harsh class system which created grinding poverty and misery for their poor even when they ruled half the earth's surface. or maybe its just the weather.

life in america makes americans optimists

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

this is actually because the UK definition of violent crime is ridiculously broad. Actual physical assault/rape/murder rates are lower across the board

Not if you separate out middle class white people

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Solice Kirsk posted:

I've been in a Chicago alley knife fight. Would that give me tons of street cred in England?

No because knife crime is considered a normal experience there, encountered by anyone who goes out regularly on weekends

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

so are these actual british celebrities or is that the joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

nigga crab pollock posted:

im sorry, ENGLAND is a wonderful place that is very elegant and posh and unlike dirty places like america they have CULTURE and STYLE things you other dumb english speakers wouldnt know anything about. their tv is better, their movies are better, their country looks better. have u ever seen dr who???

according to dr who most of britain is made up of either tiny row houses or abandoned industrial parks. which is, i beleive, entirely accurate.

• Locked thread