Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

oatgan posted:

brock lesnar is back for summerslam ya dinks

Oh boy, more lovely squashes

Except against Roman, who will pin Dean to get the title back

Fart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

DEAN AMBROSE RKOOOOOO

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I cannot believe that this company is booking around the outcome of a shoot fight instead of just going with the surefire, proper storyline.

how does the triple threat match not make the most logical sense in the immediate fallout of MITB

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

well, just bought battleground tickets

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

eh, roman/lesnar II doesn't need to be for the title especially if the road is roman/lesnar at summerslam with cena/roman being wrestlemania. no idea if that's actually the case but year

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

eh, roman/lesnar II doesn't need to be for the title especially if the road is roman/lesnar at summerslam with cena/roman being wrestlemania. no idea if that's actually the case but year

I'm fine with this as long as Seth or Dean has the title.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Accident Underwater posted:

Winner gonna get Brock at Summer Slam

dean wins at battlegrounds, is squashed into a pile of chairs by brock again at summerslam

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

oatgan posted:

how does the triple threat match not make the most logical sense in the immediate fallout of MITB

He's talking about how getting it out of the way now makes it predictable that 1) Reigns is winning, 2) Brock's facing the winner, and 3) one of the Shield is drafted to SD

2 is especially dumb, as he's noting, because you are assuming the strongest puncher in the division will Not concuss Brock weeks before this match

You should not make this assumption

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
They're probably wise to do it now who knows how long until one or all of them is injured again

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
omg AJ

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

He's talking about how getting it out of the way now makes it predictable that 1) Reigns is winning, 2) Brock's facing the winner, and 3) one of the Shield is drafted to SD

2 is especially dumb, as he's noting, because you are assuming the strongest puncher in the division will Not concuss Brock weeks before this match

lmbo if you think wwe will abide by their own concussion protocol

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I'm fine with this as long as Seth or Dean has the title.

i'm just fantasy booking but i imagine roman/lesnar II, seth/ambrose: the return, and cena/aj in some big gimmick match being the top summerslam matches

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Chris James 2 posted:

I feel like it's been 24 hours since the WWE just gave everyone what they wanted and now they're already slitting their wrists over how badly they're going to gently caress it up.

I mean, I get it. I just can imagine a bunch of scenarios they can go from here and I don't immediately want to get pissed at what I think they're going to do.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

i'm just fantasy booking but i imagine roman/lesnar II, seth/ambrose: the return, and cena/aj in some big gimmick match being the top summerslam matches

That'd be my guess too, but i'm honestly not sure whether they'd have Roman beat Lesnar now. And in that case i'd imagine the match wouldn't be for the belt.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Oops, I forgot. What happen?

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Grew up poor, dad was a mean drunk.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

DeepDickPizza posted:

Summerslam is happening after the brand split. Of course they're doing the triple threat now.

Everyone OCD over booking should read this. This pay per view is the bon voyage for the solo roster.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

WrasslorMonkey posted:

They're openly talking about TNA now :suspense:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
So excited for Dixie talk

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Of all the Samoa Joe vs. AJ pics and they choose one with a dick on his face.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
AJ just buried the 6 sided ring

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Oh poo poo, AJ revealed his age :ohdear:

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
AJ seems like a pretty cool guy after listening to the podcast. I wasn't a fan of him with the Jericho feud, but since then he's gotten a lot better, and am enjoying him much more. Hopefully with the brand split (which I don't like), he'll remain an important of WWE programming and not turn into some type of jobber trash.

The biggest thing I'm excited for after this Raw is New Day vs Wyatts. I got a good laugh at Bray laughing at the New Day twerking liking idiots. I can't believe I want to see a Wyatts match. New Day said it best that Wyatts need to take a page from their book and feel the power positivity.

lol of the night was Dana not being able to put Charlotte's boot on the ropes.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

oatgan posted:

lmbo if you think wwe will abide by their own concussion protocol

Isn't NY one of the few states where the athletic commission still regulates wrestling? If so, they have to honor the suspension that Nevada hands out when Mark Hunt, the greatest man to ever live, caves in Brock's skull.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Ah yes, the state athletic commission. They're always on the level

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Yeah if Brock gets KO'd, then WWE will be in a dicey situation to have him wrestle at Summerslam.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

oatgan posted:

Ah yes, the state athletic commission. They're always on the level

look at Texas

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Them ignoring a person's health issues would be bad looking, both after Bryan, and after Bellator doing it just killed Kimbo

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

Them ignoring a person's health issues would be bad looking, both after Bryan, and after Bellator doing it just killed Kimbo

and yet,

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Chris James 2 posted:

whatever happened to Kimbo happened after the fight and it was apparently really quick

Kimbo shouldn't have been fighting in the UK, but that was because of a steroids suspension, not because of medical

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

love the optimism here i really do

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

we must hold and cherish these glimmers of hope before being crushed by the big dog once again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Tweak posted:

we must hold and cherish these glimmers of hope before being crushed by the big dog once again

It's Roman's yard and we're all just playing in it.

• Locked thread