Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!
Bang for your buck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Mr. Fortitude posted:

Heh. Looks like I didn't miss much for not 100%ing the game. Will you do Hit & Run in the future too?

I'd like to, whenever I get a copy that's not broken.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

So, game good?

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Hit and Run is definitely better, but that's also an annoying game to 100%. Didn't stop me from trying, though the costumes was the most frustrating bit, since you didn't get enough coins to buy them all, so you just had to gamble race over and over again.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Crosspeice posted:

So, game good?

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Hit and Run is definitely better, but that's also an annoying game to 100%. Didn't stop me from trying, though the costumes was the most frustrating bit, since you didn't get enough coins to buy them all, so you just had to gamble race over and over again.

The collectibles in that game were definitely athing!

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."
Otto driving over a bunch of traffic cones is likely a reference to his attempt to get back his bus driver's license in season three's "The Otto Show". Additionally, since it was part of Reverend Lovejoy's entrance, I want to point out that Moe seems to be a fan of Little Women. He was first seen reading it to the homeless at the local shelter, explaining why his bar's always closed on Wednesdays as part of a cutaway gag in the season 5 episode, "Homer Loves Flanders". Long after this game was released, he'd later be seen hastily disposing of it in the season 20 episode, "Eeny Meeny Maya Moe", in which he meets a woman (Maya) online, and only learns after meeting her in person that she's only three feet tall (why yes, this is another episode about Moe meeting a woman and falling in love, then ruining it with his own insecurities, turns out after the second straight decade of production, you gotta return to some old wells). Little Women shows up a couple other times in the series, so one can assume that somebody on the staff likes it.

By the way, Krusty's car is the only one besides Frink's that wasn't either explicitly featured in an existing Simpsons episode, or is the associated character's normal vehicle (Ned's station wagon is more often seen parked than being driven, but the color and general make of the car look show-accurate).

• Locked thread