Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

I mean Dr. Rodney Agan had a hand in this so it's best to hedge your bets and play it safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Man I knew that preacher show was gonna flop for AMC!

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Tenzarin posted:

Man I knew that preacher show was gonna flop for AMC!

nah man that's a good show

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
There's no way to prepare for it just live every day in the best way that you can.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What the hell kind of good is it gonna be to have like 10,000+ kings? What kind of plan is that? What authority/responsibilities will each of them have? How is seniority determined?

This whole"Armageddon" looks like it's a shitshow waiting to happen. Maybe the "time of tribulation" wouldn't be so hard on everyone if the powers that be were a little more organized.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
Wait, I'll get to wear a crown and get a free dinner? Sign me the gently caress up

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
When I am taking a poo poo I annotate and illustrate classic Legend of Zelda maps like this, based on what my co-workers and friends have said in the last week.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I'm going to heaven in the rapture. Sucks to be you guys I guess.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

RVWinkle posted:

I'm going to heaven in the rapture. Sucks to be you guys I guess.

Don't the mortals who get raptured have to come back and fight in the Last Battle or something?

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Applewhite posted:

What the hell kind of good is it gonna be to have like 10,000+ kings? What kind of plan is that? What authority/responsibilities will each of them have? How is seniority determined?

This whole"Armageddon" looks like it's a shitshow waiting to happen. Maybe the "time of tribulation" wouldn't be so hard on everyone if the powers that be were a little more organized.

There are more than 10,000 kings in the world.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Gamer With Dignity posted:

There are more than 10,000 kings in the world.

Bullshit.
I bet there's not more than 50. 75 TOPS.

And even if there were 10,000 kings, that only compounds the problem when you add 10,000 more.

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Sometimes when I stub my toe or something like that, instead of yelling dammit or poo poo, I yell Nazi! I don't know why and I hope I never do it in public.

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I just checked Wikipedia and it lists 46 reigning monarchs currently on Earth. Even if they each styled themselves"kings" or "Queens" (which they don't) that's nothing close to 10,000.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Applewhite posted:

I just checked Wikipedia and it lists 46 reigning monarchs currently on Earth. Even if they each styled themselves"kings" or "Queens" (which they don't) that's nothing close to 10,000.

Okay so when the rapture comes you're going to be praying to Wikipedia for salvation. Good luck.

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine

Applewhite posted:

this guy is right, i would like to call for an emergency meeting of the tribulation council immediately

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

cub posted:

this guy is right, i would like to call for an emergency meeting of the tribulation council immediately

Seconded

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Fine I'm giving it one hour then we're going to start the meeting at 13:30 PM EST.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Okay so when the rapture comes you're going to be praying to Wikipedia for salvation. Good luck.

lol don't try to obfuscate the fact that you thought there were "more than 10,000 kings in the world"

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
lol

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
e: lol

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Applewhite, Idiot King posted:

lol don't try to obfuscate the fact that you thought there were "more than 10,000 kings in the world"

There's over a million, actually.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

There's over a million, actually.

Are you counting people with the surname "King?" Is that what's happening here?

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine

Applewhite posted:

Are you counting people with the surname "King?" Is that what's happening here?

rodney king is the greatest leader of our time

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

in case of rapture, i can has ur base?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Or like, video game "kings" or burger "kings"?

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
No I'm only counting the kings. Burger King is a fast food corporation and won't be allowed into heaven.

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
how many people do i have to kill in order to win my god given civil right to kill myself?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

No I'm only counting the kings.

Name 100 right now.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
You can't tell me what to do, Idiot King.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Tell me more about the great white throne

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

ChrisHansen posted:

Tell me more about the great white throne

It used to be gold but it's covered in bird poo poo.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

No I'm only counting the kings. Burger King is a fast food corporation and won't be allowed into heaven.

what about King of Bees? he's a real human being and a real hero.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

psychokitty posted:

what about King of Bees? he's a real human being and a real hero.

He's allowed.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Trust the strength of my arms.
Strengthen my shelter
Settle my concrete.

Matthew 10:34 I came not to bring peace, but a sword.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Croporations are pppl and have souls, therefore.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Roylicious, King of Zealots posted:

Trust the strength of my arms.
Strengthen my shelter
Settle my concrete.

Matthew 10:34 I came not to bring peace, but a sword.

Thanks for the sword, it's exquisite.

I'll create the Son of Man in its image.

Gamer With Dignity fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Jun 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

What video game are you guys talking about.

• Locked thread