Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
Skipped 16 but I'm back, playing last year in community downloaded roster land got pretty dark. When will the leagues start organizing? Wanna make sure I don't get stuck with the loving Chargers again.

Please tell me the menu lag is gone. I can't understand how that can be allowed to happen in a yearly release mega AAA title. Also the unskippable 20 second game breaks and turnover reviews for fucks sake why can't every sports franchise be MLB the Show

Speaking of can we get a non totally jank career mode... I'm a CB why am I calling the plays that is your job coach. Career mode really shouldn't be integrated into CFM it's kind of an integral part of any sports game and shouldn't be basically disabling some menu options and locking the camera and calling a day.

And where are we on the formation subs that were present in 2008 but apparently are too much to ask for

Oh man I didn't expect to get mad it must be almost Madden time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!

AfterFather posted:

The Cowboys have 3 of the top 10 offensive linemen in the game. Gonna fight Havok to play as them.

E: The Cowboys are also super young outside of Romo and Witten. :negative:

Yeah I want the Cowboys too. I propose a zone run contest

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
Can someone make a list of who has which teams reserved for the PS4 league?

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
Gimme dem Jags

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
Is the game going to do some ratings penalty for me putting Jalen Ramsey at SS in base? I can handle it telling me he's a 47 ovr SS but if that makes his AWR go to 20 then gently caress this game

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
Like yeah Marquise Goodwin at TE2 is a no go but Danny Woodhead actually lines up at fullback so is that kosher for league play?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!

89 posted:

the ability to skip presentation stuff during a game.

Good my death by rage stroke will be delayed a few years

• Locked thread