Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

real_scud posted:

That's because people would pitch a fuckin fit if they couldn't pick plays and were instead forced with whatever the CPU picked.

I'm guessing an "Here's a play, push B to go to the regular playbooks to pick your own play if you don't like it, or go to settings and change User Player Playcalls from Suggestion to Playbook to always start from the playbook" option would've been a coding nightmare, given the playcalling setup seemed to change every other year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Maybe it's been in other versions and I just never noticed, but the CPU shuffling the depth chart as their season goes to pieces is really cool. 49ers lose eight straight and Gabbert gets benched, the Rams go 2-5-1 to start the season and Goff takes over for Keenum...It feels so alive.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

real_scud posted:

edit: Oh yeah and I forgot I also added a feature for CFM where you can edit the uniform of the CPU to whatever you want, so you can make every game a Color Rush game if you're that insane.

:syoon: Fantastic news. Now all I need is a way to set a team's default home/road combination.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Um...is offseason re-signing bugged? I just signed half my practice squad to long-term minimum contracts just because my cap was maxed & I couldn't offer any more.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Dubious posted:

did you pay them all bonuses? because bonuses come out of your immediate cash pool and you need to make more money so hopefully you didn't do exactly that!

Apparently not! :iiam: :retrogames:

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

If you try to go to Coach Goals in the offseason when it's not allowed, it apparently fires your head coach. Oops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Update 11 posted:

Gameplay
Fixed a bug where the offensive tackle would play a blocking animation without engaging with a defensive player
Addressed a bug that caused the gameplay speed inside of Gauntlet, Skills Trainer, and Franchise Game Planning Drills to be extremely slow

Madden Ultimate Team
Addressed a bug where a user’s profile settings weren’t being honored in Play-a-Friend games
For online MUT and Draft Champions games, the 3-letter team name shown in the score hud will now represent the first 3 letters of your team name just as it does in Solo Challenges
To update this, you can enter Madden Ultimate Team, go to the “Team” tab and choose the Rename Team tile

Stability
Addressed the issue where declining a Live Commentary Update (LCU) and powering on from rest mode could cause significant lag in the menus and in-game
Other minor stability improvements

• Locked thread