Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

folks you may not be aware of this but I'm a well known political figure irl (name rhymes with "piss misty") and I'm concerned that my posting career on the something awful dot com forums may have ruined my chance at the presidency. just imagine the field day the press will have with all those "kill you're famil"s and "suck the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat"s. is there any hope?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

one time I released a press release that just said "i'm gay" and the media just took it all wrong

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Bob James posted:

I'm above partisan politics.

look at this unelectable fuggin scrub

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Chinatown posted:

get facefucked till blood gushes from your eye sockets

if elected I promise to get face hosed on the floor of the senate, live on cspan

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

one time my campaign staff replaced my teleprompter text with the niggerstomper58 post for a campaign speech in san diego and jeez guys, that didn't go over well, that's more of a mississippi thing

• Locked thread