Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

so a 20 year old karate instructor was trying to creep on one of her 11 year old students.

The boy told police that Figueroa had been flirting with him and sending him nude photos. He detailed multiple attempts made by his karate instructor to make their relationship physical, including one from February. Alone with the 11-year-old, Figueroa allegedly slid her hand on the boy's thigh. The boy told authorities he told the instructor to stop, and she did.

after having sent him 15 pictures and 2 videos, she she tries to seal the deal and gets owned

"I want to have sex with you," she wrote to the boy, according to the police report.

"OK IDC (I don't care)," he responded before falling asleep.

what say you goons yay or nay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
OP IDC

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
:gas: idc

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
She's not hot. That's attempted rape for sure.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
that kids ice cold

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
let's be honest, we'd all do the same thing in her spot

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
11 yr old should not be taught the deadly art of kara-teh. its too dangerous. its like giving them a loaded gun with the safety off.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

11 yr old should not be taught the deadly art of kara-teh. its too dangerous. its like giving them a loaded gun with the safety off.

I started at 5.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
He should not have been wearing that Gi if he didn't want her advances

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

How many people wanted to have sex with you?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

yes and look at the wake of destruction you have left in your path. a trail of broken, mangled bodies both in real life and on the internet. its far too much power for a young person to wield.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
If someone is old enough to own a cell phone, they're old enough to engage in a sexual relationship. It's a shame how this young lady is being railroaded.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

yes and look at the wake of destruction you have left in your path. a trail of broken, mangled bodies both in real life and on the internet. its far too much power for a young person to wield.

The whole fighting aspect of it is actually overrated. It's more about learning how to be a chill rear end hombre despite the hostile environment.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Blue Train posted:

"I want to have sex with you," she wrote to the boy, according to the police report.

"OK IDC (I don't care)," he responded before falling asleep.

kid has his negging game down pat

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Im pretty sure the teacher posing as a child molester is the final test for a child karate student. You have to fend off your sensei or else you haven't learned enough.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

this is the coolest kid on the planet

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

kid has his negging game down pat

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

a hole-y ghost posted:

Im pretty sure the teacher posing as a child molester is the final test for a child karate student. You have to fend off your sensei or else you haven't learned enough.

This is true. I remember the scene where Mr Miyagi tried to touch Daniel-san's dong in the director's cut of the Karate Kid, but Daniel resisted.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
that kid's an ace, and, as a 5 on a good day, shge needs to respect that

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
this challenged the world view presented to me by television and movies and i reject it uniquivocally

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

spud posted:

This is true. I remember the scene where Mr Miyagi tried to touch Daniel-san's dong in the director's cut of the Karate Kid, but Daniel resisted.
I remember that scene its called fend off or beat off

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

yes please.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I remember that bit in Karate Kid where Daniel san had to gently caress Mister Miyage for his black belt, and then there was that massive bit in the middle where they wax off each other.

edit: Dammit, I got beaten like Kobra Kai.

RobattoJesus fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Jun 22, 2016

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
If the kid had a gun this would have never happened. Mostly because he wouldn't need to take karate lessons.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

spud posted:

Sadly, Girl Daniel from the third one was weak, and became a karate slut.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
you know how there was always that dude who was constantly going on about his black belt and gold gloves and how his hands are lethal weapons, so dont mouth off?

has anyone ever seen that kid get in an actual fight, and not get his rear end handed to him in the most hilarious way?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
What a virgin lol

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

reallivedinosaur posted:

you know how there was always that dude who was constantly going on about his black belt and gold gloves and how his hands are lethal weapons, so dont mouth off?

has anyone ever seen that kid get in an actual fight, and not get his rear end handed to him in the most hilarious way?

道可道, 非常道; 名可名, 非常名

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

reallivedinosaur posted:

An actual black belt/guy with formal arts:martial training will wreck your poo poo, but if you go around telling people about how they made you register your hands because you're such a big dick OG you probably aren't that guy.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
don't hotlink images dumbass

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Gaunab posted:

Nerd

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Gaunab posted:

that hasn't been a rule for like 5 years

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I wanted to take karate but my parents wouldn't let me, instead they gave me a book on karate. Looks like I missed my one and only chance to get laid

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

Schweinhund posted:

If someone is old enough to own a cell phone, they're old enough to engage in a sexual relationship. It's a shame how this young lady is being railroaded.

Aatrek account spotted

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

bradzilla posted:

that hasn't been a rule for like 5 years

but the overwhelming surge in traffic from the 300 assholes that still browse this dead gay forums will effectively ddos them :qq:

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

JakeP posted:

that kids ice cold

kid mastered the pussy/dick game, as well as the "troll a pedophile" skill set.

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
Was there "grass" on the field?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I was promised nude photos

• Locked thread