Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

phasmid posted:

Can you furnish details on this? Because lol if true.

I can't furnish details but it's absolutely true and lol @ remembering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Yah just turn your monitor off haha
Shut up, Abey. No one wants you anymore.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Captain Yossarian posted:

I can't furnish details but it's absolutely true and lol @ remembering

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

I'm not sure I get it.bother than the obvious bit at the end. Who's getting owned here how?

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
Story is fake or the kid actually likes the sausage

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Trojan.exe posted:

Story is fake or the kid actually likes the sausage

this kid is balling every girl in 6th grade, he doesn't have to settle for an older woman.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pvt.Scott posted:

I'm not sure I get it.bother than the obvious bit at the end. Who's getting owned here how?

in another pic someone is like you better delete your facebook and the ten year old is like you have a picture of me holding a cat who cares and shut them all down

the joke is more so that these idiots were all mad about a ten year old being problematic and he was the most adult one there

I wanna say the my knife is lonely line was abe

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Windows 98 posted:

Please tell me more about this quirky jail girl documentary on how life really is behind bars :v:

Cthulu Carl posted:

Same, but I'd prefer a focus on the shower activities of these manic pixie dream inmates.

Justin Godscock posted:

I know you're joking but Orange is the New Black would be more accurate if it had more batshit crazy bitches smuggling crack up their pussies and giving you an STI just by looking at you.

lmao "weird twitter"

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

alexandra is a major hbb

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

i don't know what that means but i appreciate her picking an aesthetic and sticking to it

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

I wanna see Christie do that illegal twerk.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Petit Larceny? Even our justice system is sizeist.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

gotta pick trashy, I cant get off unless I'm in fear for my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Pvt.Scott posted:

Alright, I can believe you there. I'm ok with a kid that has made it to high school having an expensive piece of consumer electronics. I'm not really ok with one in grade school or jr high though. A few years makes a huge difference. It's an essential part of adult life at this goddamn point, and I guess it's good that I don't have children because I might have them wait until they turn 14 to start carrying a loving future space computer around everywhere.

Cell phones were primitive as gently caress when I graduated, I'm talking TYOOL 2000 A.D. The world was still teeming with post-Y2K-Crash mutants fighting lawless gangs of Gen-X alt-rock bands. Motherfucking Snake was the hottest "app" on the market (there was no such thing as a phone app store). You got charged by the fuckin text if you went over your minutes, assuming you had a phone that was text capable. MySpace hadn't even released the plague of social media yet. People still huddled together in furtive groups, talking to one another face-to-face in order to socialize. It was dark days. Sometimes, you might not have heard from somebody or knew where they were for days. Did you know that the internet used to scream in agony when we connected to it back in the dark times? I hear that it screamed so long and so loud that it no longer makes a noise now, but it still screams in silent torment, its pain ever growing as more and more users connect to the red hot veins that make up the Web. the worst part was your mom would pick up the phone while you were downloading a 300k file and sever your connection. There weren't partial downloads back then fuckboi, no resumes. You had to start that poo poo over once your mom was done using the phone for 2 hours. That 300k might take you an hour or two to download anyway. All of that cyber-torment for nothing.

There was no Internet when I graduated. Maybe 8 yrs post. I jacked fine

• Locked thread