Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

"i hid all my money deep inside my rear end in a top hat"

and then after he goes in after it, and realizes i didn't have any money to begin with, he feels pretty embarrassed and a little gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
turn to the nearest person and shout "AVENGE ME" as you lay dying

if nobody else is around shouting it to your killer will suffice

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

cancel your gym membership so they dont keep billing you

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
here is my advice: being murdered is good and cool and everyone should try it out

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Tuxedo Gin posted:

"i hid all my money deep inside my rear end in a top hat"

and then after he goes in after it, and realizes i didn't have any money to begin with, he feels pretty embarrassed and a little gay

plus you might get some of dat juicy dna evidence i was talking about. good idea

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Parallax Scroll posted:

cancel your gym membership so they dont keep billing you

practical

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003

Solice Kirsk posted:

Not if it's leftover crack.

there's no such thing as leftover crack

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

DICKLORD BONE posted:

there's no such thing as leftover crack

:goatdrugs:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
CSI would be a lot more realistic if they said things like "lets get dat juice" "juicy time" "aww man check out this sweet juice"

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

Statistically it is likely you know your assailant so you can take comfort in the fact that you don't have to worry about awkward introductions or preparing cheesy icebreaker games beforehand.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

JiveHonky posted:

i think that covers it, anyone else got any advice?

- Be other than caucasian.
- Get heavily involved in the drug trade
- Live (die) in happening places such as Chicago, Detroit, Philli or anywhere on the US/Mexico border.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

OH

don't forget to put the lotion in the basket

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Cartouche posted:

- Be other than caucasian.
- Get heavily involved in the drug trade
- Live (die) in happening places such as Chicago, Detroit, Philli or anywhere on the US/Mexico border.

no? those murders dont get solved. you have missed the point spectacularly Cartouche, as usual.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
How do I, a goat, go about getting murdered?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

PBS Newshour posted:

CSI would be a lot more realistic if they said things like "lets get dat juice" "juicy time" "aww man check out this sweet juice"

Lol.

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!

VendaGoat posted:

Geta pitbull. They love killing kids

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

VendaGoat posted:

How tasty are you atm

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

VendaGoat posted:

i dont know i dont think anyone has ever killed a goat

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

darkhand posted:

Geta pitbull. They love killing kids

Oh, SNAP!

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

JiveHonky posted:

no? those murders dont get solved. you have missed the point spectacularly Cartouche, as usual.

I read the title and :justpost: my advice for being murdered.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
After you get murdered, it can be tempting to wake up in ur bed and think, "Oh man!! Was it all a dream?!!" but DON'T DO IT, as this can result in Repeating Day Syndrome.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Ork of Fiction posted:

After you get murdered, it can be tempting to wake up in ur bed and think, "Oh man!! Was it all a dream?!!" but DON'T DO IT, as this can result in Repeating Day Syndrome.

alternatively do this to grind up skill points i know some people who have actually seek getting murder so they can learn the piano and such

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Cartouche posted:

I read the title and :justpost: my advice for being murdered.

i cant stay mad at you. get over here and give me a hug

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
iuf theres someone in your life that you hate spell their name out in your blood. our justice system is so lovely that theres a decent chance that person will go to jail

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

PBS Newshour posted:

alternatively do this to grind up skill points i know some people who have actually seek getting murder so they can learn the piano and such

Yeah I ground up so many skill points this way on the day I was supposed to get murdered that when I was finally sick and tired of repeating the day and ready to die the murderer was too low of a level to consider following me home... :doh:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Robo Reagan posted:

iuf theres someone in your life that you hate spell their name out in your blood. our justice system is so lovely that theres a decent chance that person will go to jail

totally stealing this

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Yeah I ground up so many skill points this way on the day I was supposed to get murdered that when I was finally sick and tired of repeating the day and ready to die the murderer was too low of a level to consider following me home... :doh:

youre saying you couldnt keep aggro and the murderer leashed or he didnt aggro at all? tough break man

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

JiveHonky posted:

in the case of sneaky assassination-type of getting murdered the only thing you can really do is keep a list of people with motive. people who hate you, or who will benefit financially from your death. that will help the investigators a lot.

Be sure to keep your potential murderer list updated and annotated with their Date of Birth, current Address, your 'Last Seen On' Records, any Slights-Against-Your-Person-Recorded-Out-of-Context Quotes, and most importantly don't forget the Predictions and Assumptions section- that's the most fun part! You could be the next Nostradamus of being murdered!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
come back as a vengeful revenant and lay waste to all your killer loved

• Locked thread