Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
You will not be missed. We won't hear much about the domino effect after it becomes clear how this is going to work out for you limeys, will we now? :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

We like recessions, isolation, racism and pollution. I don't get your point op

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

good job being the first thread on this

your guidance counselor was wrong about you

youre a somebody now

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

what the gently caress are you rambling about

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

symbolic posted:

The 'domino effect' is referring to a Dominos pizza (I think they are global). The pizza chain put its prices up and riots have broken out around the nation, hence - the Domino Effect

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i am certain that UK will thrive without the EU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

symbolic posted:

That's a nice av you should post more

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Can UK make it without the EU? Can a dog make it without a brick around its neck?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Germstore posted:

Can UK make it without the EU? Can a dog make it without a brick around its neck?

mine didn't :(

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

if we leave, im loving outta here

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

this referendum is 90% about not liking brown people c/d?

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Worldshatter posted:

this referendum is 90% about not liking brown people c/d?

I'd say about 75% not liking brown people and 25% being ignorant fuckwits that have no idea what what we get out of the EU and do whatever the mainly right wing press tell them to

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Pound_Coin posted:

:byewhore:

Aug 4, 2010

ppl working out what the rest of the uk has known forever, the english are racist ignorant cunts dreaming for the days of the empire

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i cant really blame them for not liking immigrants, though. who wants the fact that they are a race of sub-human bog dwellers shoved in their face all the time?

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Pound_Coin posted:

Haha, a British person learning a second language. Can you imagine it!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

so is the island gonna float out into the atlantic now

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

RobattoJesus posted:

Haha, a British person learning a second language. Can you imagine it!

he can come to the US

british people are hot and exotic here

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i guess they'd have to disconnect the chunnel first

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Tuxedo Gin posted:

he can come to the US

british people are hot and exotic here

Yeah, but then he'll be "brexiting" the EU anyway. Plus he'll have to move somewhere else when Trump wins.

Parallax Scroll posted:

i guess they'd have to disconnect the chunnel first

Just make it go in a loop so you end up back in London.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Parallax Scroll posted:

so is the island gonna float out into the atlantic now
maybe in one thousand years it will crash into New Jersey and become the 51st state

CharlestonJew posted:

That's a nice av you should post more
thank you, but if i wanted to post more frequently than i already do, i would have to eliminate my hourly jerk-off sesh. i cannot bring myself to do that.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

www posted:

ppl working out what the rest of the uk has known forever, the english are racist ignorant cunts dreaming for the days of the empire

Also pedophiles and huge pussies in a fight

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

symbolic posted:

thank you, but if i wanted to post more frequently than i already do, i would have to eliminate my hourly jerk-off sesh. i cannot bring myself to do that.

Lol at people who aren't just edging 12 hours a day. Just lol

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I think it is ok not wanting more people in your country. Countries and borders exist for reason, what's so wrong with that?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

symbolic posted:

Speaking from experience you can totally do both

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Snatch Duster posted:

I think it is ok not wanting more people in your country. Countries and borders exist for reason, what's so wrong with that?

i bet you fly the english flag you goddamn racist

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Snatch Duster posted:

How are we going to steal all the best people from poor countries if we have borders!?

Do you want us to start training our own doctors and nurses rather than just taking them from other countries that paid to train them?

That's hosed up and super racist.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
what's the proper way to refer to people living in the UK? Ukers? Uklanders?

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

what's the proper way to refer to people living in the UK? Ukers? Uklanders?

Swampfolk

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

you don't. you don't refer to us. you're not allowed.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
My European passport is now worthless :sigh:

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
the EU is gonna be like :byewhore:

oh no we dont have a """"""financial services industry"""""" sapping the money out of our economy into the poo poo tank of despair that is london, whateve rshall we do

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
we'll suffer the absence of these ignorant conceited petulant cunts making GBS threads up the european parliament
we wont have their gutter press writing so many articles about how poo poo we are any more

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Snatch Duster posted:

I think that maybe the situation is more complex than that.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Moorlanders.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
if this referendum is anything less than a landslide 70%+ victory for remain, which it won't be, all we've achieved as a country is throw a bucket of poo poo over ourselves

the tories are a disgrace, this whole thing was meant to be a sop to the far right creeps you werent supposed to actually start a civil war within your own party over it and get on board with seriously campaiging to leave

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I am still amazed we are actually getting a referendum. I expected some bullshit excuse to be made at the last moment, but nope, here we go!

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Im surprised the betting markets have Brexit pegged at ~25-30%, haven't most recent polls shown a slight preference for brexit? I think brexiting would be real dumb but Ive got $26 riding on YES because it seems like a good buy

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
i signed the petition to call it off on general principle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

BE BOLD, ENGLANDERS

• Locked thread