Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OlmanRiver
Mar 30, 2011
Honestly though if the queen does have veto, and chooses to veto it will probably be the end of the monarchy. I've already been reading how they are ready to end it after the queen passes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

What's the benefit to leaving again? I just read a thing where they looked at the age/education differences between voters and REMAIN were predominantly young and educated while LEAVE were older and little education

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

OlmanRiver posted:

Honestly though if the queen does have veto, and chooses to veto it will probably be the end of the monarchy. I've already been reading how they are ready to end it after the queen passes.

Well, when the alternative is King Charles...

I've also heard rumors that they're trying to find a way to go straight to William

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Mange Mite posted:

I think back then just not putting you and all your male descendents to death was considered pretty progressive

wow, you're really dumb

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Professor Shark posted:

What's the benefit to leaving again? I just read a thing where they looked at the age/education differences between voters and REMAIN were predominantly young and educated while LEAVE were older and little education

Dunno what's the benefit of staying

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I think the world would be more interesting if we had Warrior Kings again, or if those didn't really exist, kings that are more like Warhammer

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Professor Shark posted:

Having an autonomous government in your own country that you can democratically elect or vote against is seen as a pretty baller deal in most parts of the world

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Professor Shark posted:

I think the world would be more interesting if we had Warrior Kings again, or if those didn't really exist, kings that are more like Warhammer

Brb going to Britain to go beat up all the dorks and crown myself

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

proof of concept posted:

wow, you're really dumb

Wow rude

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

KomodoWagon posted:

Having an autonomous government in your own country that you can democratically elect or vote against is seen as a pretty baller deal in most parts of the world

Tell that to the Iraqis

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

KomodoWagon posted:

Were they not allowed to do that already??

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Professor Shark posted:

Were they not allowed to do that already??

Essentially, no

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I don't deal with essentiallys

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Oh brexit stands for british exit. I thought it was someones name.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Oh brexit stands for british exit. I thought it was someones name.

I thought it was the british Brangelina

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Professor Shark posted:

I don't deal with essentiallys

Most laws in EU member states are directly or in part dictated by unelected EU officials, or Angela Merkel.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Man in addition to this, I'm trying to get a guy from England to ship to me on eBay without using the Global Shipping Program and he's not having any of it.

loving eBay

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Professor Shark posted:

Man in addition to this, I'm trying to get a guy from England to ship to me on eBay without using the Global Shipping Program and he's not having any of it.

loving eBay

Wot u order m8?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

mwahahahaha. I can't wait for hell in earth.

fookin pakis indeed

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Most "pakis" here are second generation and running successful curry houses so of course we're not kicking them out.

It's the darker shades that are causing panic.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

sassassin posted:

Most "pakis" here are second generation and running successful curry houses so of course we're not kicking them out.

make Britain white again

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

More like what did I not order, loving that Englishman and gently caress GSP (the Global Shipping Program, not the famous Canadian MMA fighter)

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Pollyanna posted:

make Britain white again

I'm not eating a korma made by a guy named Clive or Colin. Make Britain milky tea or paler again.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

remain losers consoling themselves it was all about race eh what old chap

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

sassassin posted:

is the UK getting a lot of black migrants these days cause there aint anybody else darker than south asians

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

anyone who would vote no to sharia law is racist imo

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

sassassin posted:

I'm not eating a korma made by a guy named Clive or Colin. Make Britain milky tea or paler again.

Welcome to Nigel's Doner Stand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Fat Jesus posted:

remain losers consoling themselves it was all about race eh what old chap

no it was pretty much about immigration, what with that having been a major issue of the last 2 general elections and all. me old sunshine. mucker

• Locked thread