Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Pitbulls have been bred into fullblown retards by people who wanted to (successfully) extract easy money from idiots.
You could replace 'Pitbulls' with pretty much any other dog that's been overbred and sold on craigslist for a "rehoming fee."

Also how dumb can you be to be eaten by your own goddamned dogs? They should have let them finish the job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

dethkon posted:

Good thread! Owning a pit bull can be very rewarding, and by rewarding I'm talking about money! First off, I like to feed my pit bulls gravel and chain links. This makes them more dangerous in the pit, and makes their teeth like itty bity razorblades!

What kind of steroid regime do you suggest for making your little champ a more effective fighter?

dethkon posted:

It's important to motivate your little champ! If you discipline him too long after he does something wrong, you're just confusing your dog! Not Cool.

That's why, after every successful match, I get right into the ring and give him a big belly rub and a treat! There's nothing more effective than POSITIVE motivating! If he loses, of course, I simply blow his brains out with my pistol.

Lmao

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

quote:

Animal advocates say it's unfair to pick on this breed. It's more important, they suggest, to look at the environment in which the animals are raised.
Such animal advocates were conclusively proven wrong in the 1960s by Siberian scientists. Congrats on being half a century behind actual science with the bullshit you idiots are spewing.

Half a loving century. gently caress, you guys are stupid.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Don't bully my murderdog.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Montreal is discussing a ban on putbulls and the majority of residents seem to support it.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Why would you want a pitbull? There are a million other breeds that are much less likely to eat you or put you into millions of dollars of legal debt. All pitbulls that arrive at shelters should be euthanized immediately.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

It's my constitutional right to have an assault dog. You can take him from my cold dead paws.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

BeefThief posted:

Why would you want a pitbull? There are a million other breeds that are much less likely to eat you or put you into millions of dollars of legal debt. All pitbulls that arrive at shelters should be euthanized immediately.

Unfortunately, pitbulls were the only breed in the shelter I last seen. The only breed.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Zeluth posted:

Unfortunately, pitbulls were the only breed in the shelter I last seen. The only breed.

it is a pit euthanasia facility

stump collector
May 28, 2007
punish the screed not the breed

stump collector
May 28, 2007
smoke the weed not the pee

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i forgot what the bumper stickers say but my point is i'd rather die than only be insanely disabled from a pitbull attack

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Simstim posted:

City data shows that before Ontario banned them nearly a decade ago, pit bulls did more biting per capita than other breeds; but today’s neutered, muzzled pit bulls registered only 13 bites last year.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2014/10/03/pit_bulls_were_torontos_biggest_biters_before_the_ban.html

Pitbull ban is like gun control but for women.

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
Gas... all pits!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

dogs are good

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

Lunixnerd posted:

Where does one purchase frozen raw toddler faces because its seems that all my dog will eat!
My dogs prefer live toddler faces which are readily available in most neighborhoods! Be sure to let your pit taste a few before deciding which is right to snack on!

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Airborne Viking posted:

Montreal is discussing a ban on putbulls and the majority of residents seem to support it.

It's been hugely successful in Toronto, along with any other place that has banned the beasts.

YerAuraBoresMeAlice
Dec 26, 2005

I know a pitbull that loves to eat live bees.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

client
Aug 19, 2010

pitbull more like shitbull lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

DOMDOM posted:

My dogs prefer live toddler faces which are readily available in most neighborhoods! Be sure to let your pit taste a few before deciding which is right to snack on!

this poo poo is disgusting what is it with white people and letting dogs lick them all in their faces and mouths

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I hope they eat him

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Blue Train posted:

this poo poo is disgusting what is it with white people and letting dogs lick them all in their faces and mouths

it is gross as gently caress

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Blue Train posted:

I thought this was just all dog owners

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
got that sweet warehouse stocking job, gonna get a pit bull from some guys out west of town right after i get another bad tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

dr.acula posted:

I thought this was just all dog owners

nah def not

e: I mean all white dog owners I guess yea

• Locked thread